Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm assuming these solar lights that she 'found' in her garage were the ones she only ordered was it last week or quite possibly this week! If I remember rightly I heard her say she had ordered new ones and I'm sure it was recently that she said it. Lying witch tells that many lies she actually forgets what it's like to tell the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm really starting to worry about her connection with Ronnie. Why does she want him to stay that size forever. As a mum I was always excited when they did new things, became a little bit more independent, started to grow so I could see what type of wee person then where turning into. I loved all the stages of development. I worry as to why he's still on pureed pouches and powdered baby porridge is this why he has no teeth because he's not eating hard things to break his gums. Still in a lie down pram and not a buggy He's almost a year and I'm starting to think she's actually hindering his development
Completely agree. I think the lie down buggy is the reason for his lack of hair on the back of his head. Hes quite underdeveloped. My son was walking with teeth at 9 months, I know they're all different but she is stunting Ronnie. Make him some proper food god damn it and let him try bloody textures. He could have a bit of breadstick or something crunchy.

Reactions: 16
That’s the cleanest painting I’ve ever seen 👀

when my daughter paints she has to get in the bath afterwards because she ends up covered head to toe in paint 🤣

Reactions: 21
The
I’ve just seriously cried my eyes out
I’m only 23 I’m infertile
I will never have my own baby
And there she is not giving a duck about the poor baby she has
Poor Ronnie
He deserves so much better
I feel your pain. I would also love to have my own baby. I feel like that everytime I watch him in her videos. Unfortunately Ronnie is just a pawn in her money making scheme.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I really hope that he is that child that carry’s earth worms round in his pockets And god forbid sticky lollipops and smears mud pies everywhere 🤣 give her something to actually Clean up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just seriously cried my eyes out
I’m only 23 I’m infertile
I will never have my own baby
And there she is not giving a duck about the poor baby she has
Poor Ronnie
He deserves so much better
So sorry - sending you much love xxxx 💕❤

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That’s the cleanest painting I’ve ever seen 👀

when my daughter paints she has to get in the bath afterwards because she ends up covered head to toe in paint 🤣
Same, my boy painted today, totally naked and had a bath as soon as he was finished
20200404_162441.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't understand if she's so anal about having a bit of mess (which is all part of the fun with kids!) Why not take him to a baby sensory group? My daughter loved it when we used to go, she goes to Toddler Sense now (well not while we're in isolation) but she loves it!

Not that we don't paint at home, but Hinch clearly can't bear a bit of bloody paint. That poor little boy.

I absent mindedly gave my two year old a sharpie the other day I was writing and she came over to have a nosey and I handed it to her without thinking and she drew all over herself 😂 that tit took days to fully wash off!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont have the luxury of a garden, but if I did my boy (15 months) would be covered in dirt or in a sand pit, paddling pool, painting out side. It's so horrible having to keep him inside. She doesn't know how lucky she is

Reactions: 20
We should play a drinking game. Every time she mentions Ronnies tuft of hair, his toes or physically wanting to eat his cheeks we take a shot. We’d all be pissed within minutes it would be amazing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We should play a drinking game. Every time she mentions Ronnies tuft of hair, his toes or physically wanting to eat his cheeks we take a shot. We’d all be pissed within minutes it would be amazing
God dont do one any time she says guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She honestly is so false it’s unreal. Ronnie has quite clearly never had cucumber and hummus before - that photo was staged as are all of her photos of him. She is so obsessed with portraying this perfect image to her followers. Her and Jamie spend far too much time together it must be so boring. I do not envy their marriage one bit. People would respect her more if she was more real - like she was when she first started out!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That is brilliant. Hinch this is what being a kid is all about!!
Exactly, and you can see their little brains working when they smudge their hand in it then squeeze it. How can anyone expect babies to learn without actually doing things

Reactions: 10
Non stop all day and yes another covert "fag" break. I don't know why its covert as I'm in charge but there you go. Here we have got closer to opening, done some volunteer training on line. Not as yet opened up my insta and tattle apps. I can cope with Tattle enough said. I am off at 8/10pm and may just open insta but is it OK? Has she been her usual rubbish self? If yes I'm OK if not don't think I can cope so will avoid.

Reactions: 9
Roll on the day Ronnie rubs his tit up her walls and ripped her book pages out 🙏🏻

(when he’s finally allowed to be mobile so about 15 years old) 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is so boring and selfish.
This is the first I’ve sat down all day. It’s my step sons 8th birthday and the full day has been about him. From face timing his mum & gran in the morning so they can see him opening his presents. Face timing his other grand parents, aunts, uncles & cousins later in the afternoon. We’re just back a walk where we stood 6 feet away from my in-laws as they‘re struggling not getting to see any family. I can’t see my living room floor for balloons, there’s toys everywhere and we’re both shattered but kiddo hasn’t stopped smiling all day. From having to cancel his birthday party, he hasn’t seen his mum in a fortnight, we’ve given him the best birthday in our power. Couldn’t care less that the house is a tip, we’ve made memories.
What memories is she making for her child, the first picture he made was ruined by his parents taking over. Kids aren’t a prop, seeing Ronnie’s sad wee face breaks my heart, it’s like he’s given up being excited about anything as it’s over all too quickly or he’s not allowed to get properly involved. And put that bleeping phone down!! I love pictures and my home is full of them, but lots of them are ones that have been taken unawares and they are my favourite, natural, unposed where the moment has been captured.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.