Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate saying this but something doesn’t seem right with Ronnie. I think he is absolutely adorable and gorgeous but I look at him and genuinely think something is wrong. Wether they hide it or haven’t actually had him seen to. I don’t know. His posture is awful, awful awful!!! I can’t help but notice that he can’t sit up straight. He just looks so bored and uninterested 24/7. Sophie please let this kid have some colour in his life, let him get messy, get that paint back out and let him cover himself. Please!!!! It breaks my heart. I know all babies are different we say this all the time but at 9.5 months old my little boy wouldn’t of sat still on a blanket in the garden. Even when he couldn’t crawl he rolled from place to place. I don’t know what it is but it kills me to see him so bored and sad looking all of the time.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I hate saying this but something doesn’t seem right with Ronnie. I think he is absolutely adorable and gorgeous but I look at him and genuinely think something is wrong. Wether they hide it or haven’t actually had him seen to. I don’t know. His posture is awful, awful awful!!! I can’t help but notice that he can’t sit up straight. He just looks so bored and uninterested 24/7. Sophie please let this kid have some colour in his life, let him get messy, get that paint back out and let him cover himself. Please!!!! It breaks my heart. I know all babies are different we say this all the time but at 9.5 months old my little boy wouldn’t of sat still on a blanket in the garden. Even when he couldn’t crawl he rolled from place to place. I don’t know what it is but it kills me to see him so bored and sad looking all of the time.
He defo should be moving by now. Just don’t think he’s strong enough? 😣😣

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Isnt It amazing how much she’s finding in her garage along with all the other accounts... they must think we were born yesterday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t believe he still needs a pillow behind him

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
"just found these lights in the garage GUYZZZZZ" Who does she think she's kidding!
And where did the plants come from that she's put in those crappy pots? Did she just happen to find them in the garage too?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I agree with most of this but my 8 month old is always in babygros too. I genuinely don’t see the point in getting him dressed in clothes to play indoors? Maybe I’m just lazy but I think they look comfier in babygros.
Same, my baby was in babygros constantly until he started crawling, then they were a hinderance. His legs would migrate out of the legs of the babygro and they’d end up just dragging along behind him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They film the clapping in the back garden so you can’t see the Audi’s out the front.

This woman has conned the nation, once her fame lessens she will do a reveal on how she is a business woman, how she came up with a marketing plan working together with these manufacturers. That is why the name “ Mrs Hinch” is copyrighted etc.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She seems to leave him with her mum a lot so I think she will be fine. But it would definitely be for his own good to go to nursery even if it’s just for one morning a week.
Yeah she’d be fine, but she’d make a big song and dance about how much she misses him to her “hinchers”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t they take Henry for a walk? When I was a kid & we had a dog my dad would walk our dog twice a day, before work & after work in all weathers, they are bloody bone idle the pair of them, poor Ronnie gets zero stimulation, must be why he naps so much? Baby led weaning is all new to me so I never did it with my children but my daughter did with my granddaughter & she loved it, would sit in her high chair at 6 months old with a stick of watermelon in one hand & a beaker of water in the other, mess everywhere but she bloody enjoyed it & now at the age of 2 she has brilliant hand/eye coordination!

Reactions: 18
it’s all the influences are doing lately it’s doing my head in, it’s obvious they’ve just ordered it or been out to buy the shite.. do they not realise when they order clothes to do there hauls loads of peoplewill then do the same...oh of course they do that’s how they make money, not even worried about the delivery drivers and the nhs risking their lives..god makes me so angry!

Who called that she would 'find' something in the garage that she had ordered ages ago? You just got a bingo xx

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Just noticed the comments have now been turned off on the Daily Mail article 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Christ they didnt even let him 'paint' she was prodding it to make the paint move and jamie was whacking it. Should be families first painting not ronnie!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sophie honestly sits down on the couch like “Right all toilets cleaned, cushions chopped, everything polished, Mug Shots eaten, praying mantis neck talced now what to do for content ?”

“OH MY GOD IS IT NORMAL TO LOVE YOUR CHILD GUYS. OH MY GOD TUFT. OH MY GOD CRYING”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sophie honestly sits down on the couch like “Right all toilets cleaned, cushions chopped, everything polished, Mug Shots eaten, praying mantis neck talced now what to do for content ?”

“OH MY GOD IS IT NORMAL TO LOVE YOUR CHILD GUYS. OH MY GOD TUFT. OH MY GOD CRYING”
Praying mantis neck talced 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've come to the conclusion that she is not real, none of this is real, and it's actually a Truman Show type of thing. No-one is that pathetically dim and yet have so many followers worshipping their every brain fart. It's a social experiement to test how gulible Instagram fans can be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Right Grinch, I’m calling you out on your bullshit! Post a VIDEO of Ronnie eating proper food and post a VIDEO of him pulling himself up to standing, because, you know, he PREFERS to stand 😏

Also, why does he never make any noise? I’ve never seen a baby like it and she seems to love keeping him as babyfied ( not a word 😅) as possible. I can see him still snuggled up in a massive snuzpod when he’s 13.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.