Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog is over weight, simple as that. I really feel sorry for it, the chemicals it must consume daily and lack of exercise are criminal.

He needs to be walked daily, there are two of them at home all day. Why can’t Jamie take it out on a proper walk?
Because she can’t be left alone with Ronnieblessim

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right after seeing that attempt at painting with her little one this is my next guess for tattle bingo.

Cornflour play. Amazing fun, its white so she can relax about colour and mess and will mean he can explore a bit of texture as mentioned by a previous tattler.
We all know she gets her ideas from here so I await my bingo x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ronnie was so excited for about 10 seconds! :cry: I don't know why they bothered doing that because he got virtually nothing out of it at all. How long did it last in total? Long enough to film for Instagram and now everything will be cleared away as if it never happened.
They are denying him every opportunity in favour of Instagram and it sickens me.
I just posted the same thing. Poor kid gets a new experience for all of 30 seconds whilst his mum is pointing the camera at him ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Please god why have a child to just sit there...... he will be behind on so much when he grows up. For the love of god women let the child enjoy his life. Cause at the moment, this kid looks so unhappy. How can money and all the gifts in the world, mean more
To you than your own sons happiness. Please be a mom !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How often is she leaving to go shopping? You’re telling me a woman who does sweet duck all with her son just had paint lying around the house? Plus she showed us the contents of her fridge last week and there was no sign of cucumbers or hummus or even strawberries. She’s definitely going out more often than she should and if she isn’t than Jamie is. I shop once a week now. If I run out it has to wait until my next shopping day.

Reactions: 34
I remember the first time my son did painting. He was 7 months old, the paint went EVERYWHERE, covered his hair, body, me, the floor, walls, absolutely everywhere. We did it on the kitchen floor but managed to get paint on the living room carpet. We cleaned it all up no problem but then last year when we changed the living room carpet, we found that the paint had soaked all the way through in places. We cut out a bit of paint soaked carpet and put it in his memory box along with the paintings he did that day. I have pictures and videos of him with the biggest smile, laughing his head off and those are among my favourite pictures of him, the joy just radiating from his little face. Most of my favourite pictures of him are him covered with food, paint, mud etc. The most excited we have seen Ronnie in a while and he wasn't allowed to get messy the way other babies are, it's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh FFS. Painting, tiles and finger food..

she must check tattle every few hours, seeing what she needs to do next. Well of course she does she doesn’t put the bloody phone down!

I’m sure Stacey gave Rex hummus yesterday or the day before too. I genuinely don’t think she would know where to start with finger food.

Feel so sad for Ronnie. I know the video was sped up but I could see that he was enjoying this new feeling. Sure that lasted all of 2 minutes before being wiped away and back to Sabrina and napping
Did you notice how the cucumber and hummus hasn’t been touched and yet he had stains on his bib (but not round his mouth)? Doin it for the gram.

Reactions: 31
Please god why have a child to just sit there...... he will be behind on so much when he grows up. For the love of god women let the child enjoy his life. Cause at the moment, this kid looks so unhappy. How can money and all the gifts in the world, mean more
To you than your own sons happiness. Please be a mom !!!!
I think if his development is stunted because she does nothing with him then when he starts nursery or playgroup he will start to catch up with his peers. My daughter started nursery at 2 and her speech wasn’t brilliant but within a month or so her speech had improved leaps and bounds. Kids do most of their developing in the first 5 years so if she does put him into an early years setting before he starts school or even if he interacts with other children I think he’ll be fine.

Reactions: 12
Just seen the paint story that’s terrible not letting him explore the textures himself she spent more time faffing about with cling film just let him be a baby and explore yes they make a mess so what things can be replaced time with your baby can’t you would think in current situation she wouldn’t take time with her baby or health for granted but no it’s all about posing for the gram. Proper bellend

Reactions: 18
I’m still so sad at that “painting”. We can’t have kids and that kind of experience is what I’ve been desperate for. All the learning. Collecting leaves in autumn and making leaf prints in paint, potato prints, hand prints, paper mache, dough, reading. We’re just passing on all the books we’ve collected over the years in expectation of having a little one and it has broken my heart. And then I see her!!! 😡😡😡😢

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but I know she’s actually playing with Ronnie for a change and thats a start and this might look like she’s picked on for everything can’t do anything right. But cling film over the paint so he can’t actually touch it. Messy play is soooo beneficial to babies. Just let him touch the paint

She is ridiculous. I’m a clean freak and hate mess ( cringe when I see babies with food all over them or paint everywhere ) but when I had my little boy I just got on with it and let him make a mess! I understood it was my issue and he had a fab time and it cleaned up ok. Part and parcel - REALITY - of having a baby. I’m sorry I found this THE most pathetic attempt yet at parenting. They really have no clue.

Reactions: 23
This absolutely boils my piss. I have OCD (actual OCD I don’t just like stuff neat), one of the reasons my son went to nursery was so he could have a go at messy play without being restricted. Since nursery finished due to COVID-19 I have tried really hard to let him get creative and play- even when it’s upset me, then getting stressed that he’s not being stimulated enough. Then there’s her with her fake ass anxiety and lazy attitude, depriving her baby of regular experiences for why? Social media? Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That painting malarkey that lasted around less than 11 mins was painful to watch 🤦🏻‍♀️. I physically screamed at the screen saying “just let him get messy!” Their big tremendous hands came out when he wanted to get messy!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Me too. I’ve just messaged her saying fgs let him get messy! Wonder if I’ll get blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think if his development is stunted because she does nothing with him then when he starts nursery or playgroup he will start to catch up with his peers. My daughter started nursery at 2 and her speech wasn’t brilliant but within a month or so her speech had improved leaps and bounds. Kids do most of their developing in the first 5 years so if she does put him into an early years setting before he starts school or even if he interacts with other children I think he’ll be fine.
Why would she send him to nursery when she’s got Ma Barker giving free childcare on a live in basis?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she pissed me off yesterday
1) why are none of the cult asking why she needs two (or more ) bastard highchairs
2) why is Ronnie always in baby grows, I’ve never seen him wearing actually clothes ..like a t shirt etc
3) genuinely concerns me how baby like that boy is (i know he’s a baby but you know what I mean)
3) People ask me if i like dogs and i say yes ..yes I do like dogs ...but Henry ...Henry can duck off
4) Henry is a greedy little piggy and I hate that he’s round Ronnie begging for scraps,minging
5) there was a 5th point but I got so mad I can’t remember what it was
(I feel bad coming for someone’s child and questioning her parenting but he’s such a cute little lad and I feel sorry for him)
I agree with most of this but my 8 month old is always in babygros too. I genuinely don’t see the point in getting him dressed in clothes to play indoors? Maybe I’m just lazy but I think they look comfier in babygros.

Reactions: 17
I’m still so sad at that “painting”. We can’t have kids and that kind of experience is what I’ve been desperate for. All the learning. Collecting leaves in autumn and making leaf prints in paint, potato prints, hand prints, paper mache, dough, reading. We’re just passing on all the books we’ve collected over the years in expectation of having a little one and it has broken my heart. And then I see her!!! 😡😡😡😢
Lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a beautiful day out today. They could have gone in the garden and done painting then it wouldn’t matter where the paint went, it wouldn’t damage any furniture ect. Not that children’s paint is hard to get out.
Exactly what I was thinking! Leave him in just his nappy, get covered in pint and then had a bath!

His lunch looked too far away for him to even reach by himself!

His immune system is going to be so tit because he has literally no exposure to dust or dirt.

Reactions: 15
Definitely, she knows nothing about the breed you can tell a mile off, Cocker Spaniels are Gun dogs they adore hours of scent tracking and are amazing at field trials they are built to retrieve game it's in their DNA all his fur between his toes and under is tail is called feathering it not there to make handsomes look cute it's there because he's made to swim a lot !
Hinch should of bought from the toy breed classification no question of it in my mind that dogs true potential is wasted her lifestyle isnt right at all for owning a gun dog she genuinly isn't meeting his needs, my family have always owned cockers and springers so I say this from place of understanding not trolling .
Can’t actually have him having a nice walk and actually getting muddy or stinky god forbid ( spoken by a GSD owner constantly covered in hair, slobber and muck on walks at least !! )

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I agree with most of this but my 8 month old is always in babygros too. I genuinely don’t see the point in getting him dressed in clothes to play indoors? Maybe I’m just lazy but I think they look comfier in babygros.
Oh no I understand that completely, I think for me I link it to her saying she wants him to stay that size forever ..so I just thought that’s probably why ...didn’t mean to cause any offence or anything sorry

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.