Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting ronnies painting in the garden to dry translates to “hopefully it gets rained on or blows away then I don’t have to have any sort of colour in the house guyzzz”
FA326413-7F57-42E6-A527-203C927B12DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Awww. You’ve just had a baby, I’m sure you look fine just the way you are! I had my baby in July and I only started losing some weight around Christmas time, I’ll never be back to my size 6 pre pregnancy body though 😭😭
Ahhh thanks!! To be fair it was more not eating tit as I’m a lazy cow and chances of exercise was slim!! I was out everyday with the buggy though so did try!! And then flaming lockdown kicked in 😭😭

Ooooh the days of being a size 8 are long gone lol! If I can reach a 12 again I’ll be happy.

Anywho I digress!! 😂 That isn’t painting if he ain’t touching the paints ffs although I’ll take that as a win that they are actually doing something with the poor little soul!!

Reactions: 10
How silly can these people be, deluded followers.
Leave them to it I say. Sometimes you can’t reason with stupid. When it comes to Mrs hinch she can really do no wrong her sheep will blindly follow her but they are grown up so if that’s what they want to do then so be it.

Reactions: 12
Jesus christ, Ronnie paint broke my bleeping heart.

Not allowed to physically touch the paint AND those absolutely twats smushed most of it before he had the chance.

They are bleeping awful parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Not really Ronnie first picture is it he did nothing but a little claw at the cling film why can’t he do a normal painting like a normal bleeping child get some paint on him for fucks sake she’s driving me mad recently along with the latest staged photo of Ronnie eating real food AKA some food placed on the tray slop some on his bib and as always forget to smear some on his actual face and hands

Reactions: 20
So, she just wants to have a lazy day with Jamie, Ronnie and Henry. Same as every other day then,🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It upsets me so much...as my avatar suggests he's crying out to be rescued by someone who would actually walk him and treat him like a dog should be.
Definitely, she knows nothing about the breed you can tell a mile off, Cocker Spaniels are Gun dogs they adore hours of scent tracking and are amazing at field trials they are built to retrieve game it's in their DNA all his fur between his toes and under is tail is called feathering it not there to make handsomes look cute it's there because he's made to swim a lot !
Hinch should of bought from the toy breed classification no question of it in my mind that dogs true potential is wasted her lifestyle isnt right at all for owning a gun dog she genuinly isn't meeting his needs, my family have always owned cockers and springers so I say this from place of understanding not trolling .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She did that activity purely to get a "pretty" picture to frame so she can show off about what good parents they are. That is the only reason. It was for her not poor Ronnie!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Never in my life have I seen a child paint and stay clean. Can hardly call it painting x

Reactions: 26
Aw thankyou it’s hard in the hospitals at the best of times but at the moment it’s mentally and physically draining , with many years been shed at the end of shifts at hand over , it’s my job tho and I wouldn’t change a thing I love what I do , Thankyou for your love 🥰
Thank you ❤ You and all your colleagues are the people I want my children to be influenced by, certainly NOT Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ is there ever a sadder sight than seeing poor Ronnie desperately try to bat away at that cling film to have some sort of stimulation and there hands pushing his out of the way. They are terrible parents. Just throw an old towel down or some newspaper FFS, can’t that boy have any joy in his life

• Sad
Reactions: 33
How silly can these people be, deluded followers.
This is why she is dangerous. It seems most of her sheep blindly follow her and I think if she said dog tit is great for cleaning they would be using it in their hundreds 😂
The cement thing was just absolutely diabolical. She used industrial strength cement, its caustic and can cause blindness if it gets into eyes..but no. She didn't even hint at and safety while using it . Such a moronic vile bastard

Reactions: 18
So she’s waited until Ronnie was 9and a half months before he’s ‘painted’ his FIRST picture! Just shows how tit they are as parents they could of done paint months ago! And I wouldn’t of classed that as painting! I can bet that her sister didn’t tell her about hat cling film thing she’s probs googled how to paint without getting messy, they both ruined the picture anyway!
Ronnie needs to be in a proper home with proper parents not there two selfish twats!
She’s only doing this because tattle says so, how sad that she needs to read a blog on how to parent her child! She’s of been better off without the kid and fat duck dog as she clearly doesn’t bother with them!

Reactions: 18
Every parent I know and follow has done some kind of rainbow craft with their kids. I'm not expecting ronniewivdafeetzstandingboyreadytorun to draw a rainbow with pens, but he would love finger painting, splashing a bit of colour about, or having a squeeze of some play dough. Stuff like that is so good for development, and also motor skills. So simple, any parent would do it every so often without a second thought. Not soph though.
She has now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That poor little bubba 😥 he would have loved getting his little hands in that paint. What did he actually feel? Just more plastic under his fingers 😕
Bless his heart. ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ronnie was so excited for about 10 seconds! :cry: I don't know why they bothered doing that because he got virtually nothing out of it at all. How long did it last in total? Long enough to film for Instagram and now everything will be cleared away as if it never happened.
They are denying him every opportunity in favour of Instagram and it sickens me.

Reactions: 22
Oh FFS. Painting, tiles and finger food..

she must check tattle every few hours, seeing what she needs to do next. Well of course she does she doesn’t put the bloody phone down!

I’m sure Stacey gave Rex hummus yesterday or the day before too. I genuinely don’t think she would know where to start with finger food.

Feel so sad for Ronnie. I know the video was sped up but I could see that he was enjoying this new feeling. Sure that lasted all of 2 minutes before being wiped away and back to Sabrina and napping

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.