Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the isolation binging struggle is real 🤣 I swore after I had my little one in Jan I’d lose the weight ready for summer and was going well until we went on lockdown....I swear someone in life wants me to be a fat b**** 🤣🤣
Awww. You’ve just had a baby, I’m sure you look fine just the way you are! I had my baby in July and I only started losing some weight around Christmas time, I’ll never be back to my size 6 pre pregnancy body though 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hopefully they are just for show like the books that clearly haven’t been read. Makes you think tho doesn’t it. Clearly doesn’t have her priorities right
I agree. Everything is staged in her ‘perfect’ house it’s a film set not a home.

Reactions: 15
Painting my arse! If your child isn’t covered head to toe in paint it doesn’t really count 😂 I really thought I’d seen it all, how can you call this sorry excuse of interaction with your child a good idea, bleeping morons!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
That painting malarkey that lasted around less than 11 mins was painful to watch 🤦🏻‍♀️. I physically screamed at the screen saying “just let him get messy!” Their big tremendous hands came out when he wanted to get messy!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Look's to me like dumb and dumber played more with the paint then Ron Ron, who the feck puts cling film over the actual paint?

Soph that's who cause she wouldn't dare let her child get messy for one second.

Is that play mat like a rubber texture so it can be cleaned down easily? So a little bit of paint isn't gonna make a blind bit of difference. Did she deliberately put her child in a white top? Would that be the reason why Ron Ron wasn't aloud to play with the paints.

That women never ceases to amaze me.

Well done to who ever got tattle bingo and called her out 😂

Reactions: 25
She looks different in every bleeping picture! How is that even possible? She’s like a shape shifter!
A guy I’ve been seeing is like that, his tinder has 6 photos and he looks like a different person in every single one! When I met him (back in December btw so pre-lockdown) it was partly out of curiosity to see what he actually looked like. It’s definitely him in all the photos tho it’s bizarre! He’s just changed his WhatsApp profile photo and looks like a different race! Sorry bit OT but I just find it fascinating how a filter or lighting can make some people look so different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s definitely been on Tattle this morning 😂 someone commented about Ronnie never being in clothes other than baby grows and what was he in this morning? Trousers tighter than a nuns bleep and a vest top.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s a beautiful day out today. They could have gone in the garden and done painting then it wouldn’t matter where the paint went, it wouldn’t damage any furniture ect. Not that children’s paint is hard to get out.

Reactions: 23
Oh wow she’s actually doing something that could be considered sensory with him. Better late than never. Shame it seemed like her and Jamie did most of the painting. But hey it’s a start.

Reactions: 26
That painting thing is bleeping awful. And why did they shove their big fat hands in the way?? Just let him do it ffs, it’s the most animated we’ve seen him since disney probably and they couldn’t even let him have it, they had to take over.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Mine did painting the other day in the garden it was all over the table, him, me, his slide and he also painted a toy 😂
Put him in the bath and cleaned the table with a wipe. No bother !!
That was sooo sad to see 😪

Reactions: 22
She feeds him nothing nutritious or home made, no ones ever seen him with anything healthy to eat, feeds him follow on milk and BABY JUICE 😩 & god knows what else. He is Fairly immobile and i 100% think it is down to the lack of stimulation, attention and support in doing basic things such as sitting alone and crawling etc he gets from sophie and jamie and the fact she feeds him full of absolute tit every day. Looking at her own diet you would think she would want that little boy to be healthy. He is not an ideal weight because of this.
I'm not debating the fact she feeds him tit, pouches and the token bit of finger food for a photo - all I'm saying is I think it's a little unfair to call an innocent baby overweight. All babies are chubby, mine didn't have a neck til he was mobile and I can assure you I did BLW all homemade whatever I was eating.
I just think it's not very nice to say. He can't help how his mum is making him look to the world.

Reactions: 17
Painting my arse! If your child isn’t covered head to toe in paint it doesn’t really count 😂 I really thought I’d seen it all, how can you call this sorry excuse of interaction with your child a good idea, bleeping morons!
As an early years professional that “painting” activity was painful to watch. He will have gotten nothing out of that activity whatsoever. He should have been allowed to explore the paint and feel the texture of the paint between his fingers. She really needs to be less uptight about mess. If she didn’t want mess she shouldn’t have had a child. I hope in the future she lets him go to nursery a couple of days a week otherwise he’s going to have a very boring childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That painting thing is bleeping awful. And why did they shove their big fat hands in the way?? Just let him do it ffs, it’s the most animated we’ve seen him since disney probably and they couldn’t even let him have it, they had to take over.
It actually makes me really sad that he has to paint like that :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I agree. I’ve just gutted my kitchen. Found five tennis balls, three bones, two rope toys and one antler. I’m constantly clearing up after my dog as much as my child 😂.
Keep looking. The rest of the deer must be there somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel sad that there’s going to be so many mums now following suit and whipping out the cling film to paint with their kids. I hope Stacey gets some finger paints out with Rex soon to show her how it’s done😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The first time they’ve left him paint and of course they couldn’t just enjoy the moment because they needed to film it for the gram 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
When my eldest was one I got one of those paint your own piggy banks for him. I had this lovely image of it having his hand prints on there for a sweet keepsake. The paint went all over him, me, the telly, my cousins dog we were looking after, and his blonde hair ended up blue. But the sheer joy on his face was worth every second.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.