Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi fellow trolls. Lurker turned poster! Just getting caught up on yesterday’s shitshow. Multiple high chairzzzz. How many does one baby need?? Also, look at this mess...it’s just, it’s just crazy guyzzzzz. She’s in for a shock when Ronnie starts moving around if this kind of mess shocks her and her bland, gray world.
376C3AED-F09C-4A03-8004-B889B9B2A75F.png

Reactions: 12
What was the point in this when her and Jamie squished all of the paint? How sad for poor Ronnie. He was really excited but her and Jamie didn’t give the kid a chance.
OMG 😮 that’s not letting poor Ronnie paint, my grandson loved doing this and my daughter never used the cling film. She wanted him to experience the texture and he was literally covered in paint, but so loved it.

Reactions: 24
What was the point in this when her and Jamie squished all of the paint? How sad for poor Ronnie. He was really excited but her and Jamie didn’t give the kid a chance.
Right, so she’s not actually interacted with her son, she’s just filmed the poor sod and then spent longer editing that crappy video for The Gram. Pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Omg what was the point in that painting!!!!!

soph I hope you read this

let your child be a child and get his hands dirty!! It would do so much good for his sensory development to explore and actually paint the picture himself!!! You’ve enough cleaning products in your house to clean and sanitise The entire country I’m sure you’d be capable of cleaning up a bit of paint after!!!!!The mess might not look picture perfect but the result will be an actual painting that your baby has done not some forced squish on cling film fffffffs.
My child’s first paintings are so precious to me and they’re literally a big ball of brown because they mixed alllll the colours together. Not very sightly for some but it’s perfect for me because they done it all themselves and loved every second!!

Reactions: 29
I've seen blue shampoo, I think it's for getting rid of the orange/brassy tones of dyed brown hair. I'm no hairdresser like our Soph though ;);)
Yeah it is, I’ve used it for a while, I have a balayage going from dark blonde (with some grey obvs 😏) to platinum, so use the blue shampoo roots and mids and purple on the ends. I’m not a hairdresser but some online research and trial & error To find what works. Had to buy online though, never saw it in a shop.

Reactions: 4
Who mentioned picture painting? Have a bloody bingo! Yet the poor child isn’t allowed to make any mess whatsoever. Let him get stuck in for goodness sake. Surely he wants to be able to squidge the paint in his fingers! Has she got an issue with textures? And what do you mean you fresh’n up on Friday so it’s clean for Sat? You’ll still be frigging cleaning already clean things today. What a moronic weirdo!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but I know she’s actually playing with Ronnie for a change and thats a start and this might look like she’s picked on for everything can’t do anything right. But cling film over the paint so he can’t actually touch it. Messy play is soooo beneficial to babies. Just let him touch the paint

Reactions: 28
For the same reason she wrote her name in then autograph book from Disneyland, everything has to be about her. She is by far the most self centred cretin that I’ve ever come across. She’s bleeping vulgar.

Reactions: 28
When i was little my mum had one of those big plastic table cloths, that she got out and covered the table with everytime we would get the paints out, so any mess could just be wiped straight off afterwards. Its really not hard ... 😂 let that baby have some fun for once in his life. You can probably get these plastic tablecloths on ebay sophie By the way for a few quid , probably be your next ebayer x

Reactions: 21
Who mentioned picture painting? Have a bloody bingo! Yet the poor child isn’t allowed to make any mess whatsoever. Let him get stuck in for goodness sake. Surely he wants to be able to squidge the paint in his fingers! Has she got an issue with textures? And what do you mean you fresh’n up on Friday so it’s clean for Sat? You’ll still be frigging cleaning already clean things today. What a moronic weirdo!!! 😡
Did you see how quickly both of them moved his hand when it looked like he could have torn the cling film and made ....a mess! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Are you bleeping kidding me ?!! The poor child isn’t even allowed to get a bit covered in paint ?!!
oh duck off soph ...you are absolutely pathetic !!!!!!
79E5730D-43EB-43F5-AC8A-51E43F4F94CA.png

Reactions: 25
Pahahaha shes on a bleeping roll today, now ronnies got cucumber sticks and hummous for lunch. Need anymore advice from tattle sophie? Want us to choose what he has for lunch tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So that’s painting is it? 😂😂😂 Brilliant!
I wouldn’t have expected anything less of her, she wouldn’t be able to cope with paint splatters. He didn’t even get to squish the clingfilm himself, I’d say that’s more her & Onslow’s first painting than Ronnies! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine how even shite of a mother she’d be if tattle wasnt around, she wouldnt know what to feed her son, how to play with him, what to do to stimulate him and help him grow, its scary ...

Reactions: 19
I need to stop rewatching the ‘painting’ as it’s doing my head in. She’s spent longer with the camera on HER, getting the crappy cling film ready than she has done on the clip of Ronnieblesshimhazzznotoooftzbuthazztuftzz.
wouldn't have made a much longer clip if she’d done it in real time either - about 8 seconds of totally controlled play before he had his little hands snatched away again! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 17
And now it’s all cleaned away like it’s never happened...on to lunch....but has he touched it?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.