Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! We all know how horrible it is to wear clothes that are not roomy enough (even more so now I’m isolation binging 😂 ) it’s alright though because her and vest life Are comfy in their loose tracksuit clothes. Sod the poor bubba
Omg the isolation binging struggle is real 🤣 I swore after I had my little one in Jan I’d lose the weight ready for summer and was going well until we went on lockdown....I swear someone in life wants me to be a fat b**** 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of all the things that have gone on one thing blows my mind the most. Why does the trashy Moses basket on wheels still remain in the living room?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I wouldn't go as far as saying Ronnie is overweight, I think that's a little cruel, all babe is are cute and chubby til they get crawling and walking them it usually drops off. But he is definitely needing the next size up, he is bloody bursting out of both those pants and that vest! Poor little thing can't be comfortable at all.
She feeds him nothing nutritious or home made, no ones ever seen him with anything healthy to eat, feeds him follow on milk and BABY JUICE 😩 & god knows what else. He is Fairly immobile and i 100% think it is down to the lack of stimulation, attention and support in doing basic things such as sitting alone and crawling etc he gets from sophie and jamie and the fact she feeds him full of absolute tit every day. Looking at her own diet you would think she would want that little boy to be healthy. He is not an ideal weight because of this.

Reactions: 19
Where’s this beef occurring? I’m very behind. 👀
They’ve been gossiping amongst themselves for many hours while poster is off leading a life, spouting more hatred to them, and now one clearly deranged one who is clearly there just to fill a few days of boredom is inciting and wishing violence and bullying on a child 😡 Nice bunch of people those Hinchers...Hinch would be so proud 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thank you 🙏 for all you are doing 🥰
Aw thankyou it’s hard in the hospitals at the best of times but at the moment it’s mentally and physically draining , with many years been shed at the end of shifts at hand over , it’s my job tho and I wouldn’t change a thing I love what I do , Thankyou for your love 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like we’re getting the stepping stones reveal today guyzzzzz! How exciting!

On a more serious note, I’m so glad I found this website before Coronavirus as taking the piss out of this idiot with you guyzzz is really helping me through lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There you go guyyyzzz as requested she’s painting with Ron today! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like we’re getting the stepping stones reveal today guyzzzzz! How exciting!

On a more serious note, I’m so glad I found this website before Coronavirus as taking the piss out of this idiot with you guyzzz is really helping me through lockdown!
Can’t wait to see how they’ve turned out 🙄 bet we will never see them again after the big reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much for everything you are doing. Its said a lot right now but you're a hero. Thursday applause is for you. Take care of yourself as best you can. All us nasty trolls love you for all you're doing.
Couldn’t agree more. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to everyone who works in the NHS. I couldn’t clap on Thursday because I am a keyworker and I was at work, but I clap in my heart all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That dog is over weight, simple as that. I really feel sorry for it, the chemicals it must consume daily and lack of exercise are criminal.

He needs to be walked daily, there are two of them at home all day. Why can’t Jamie take it out on a proper walk?
It upsets me so much...as my avatar suggests he's crying out to be rescued by someone who would actually walk him and treat him like a dog should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah. They are literally bat tit crazy, crazy coconuts and just genuinely very strange people. they are so defensive over someone they don’t even know 😂😂😂 and who is fleecing them left, right and centre!!
Who the duck was nasty to a nurse!!!! I am a nurse currently working in ICU ,what is wrong with people I hate the horrible side of me coming out but when I see things like this it boils my piss!!! Especially if it’s been one of her sheep making the comment, believe me if I would have seen it I would have shut them down with my response in an instant !!!!

ahhh I tell yeh her followers are a virus!!!!!! bleeping gobshites 🤬

Did they not see ther phoney clapping display the other night ? And onslo being cocky with his fists up to the camera Asif they are making a difference ???
Ahhh don’t get me started am over tierd an overworked the pair of bleeping deluded con artists!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg the isolation binging struggle is real 🤣 I swore after I had my little one in Jan I’d lose the weight ready for summer and was going well until we went on lockdown....I swear someone in life wants me to be a fat b**** 🤣🤣
I’m always starting a diet tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes and I’m starting to run out of tomorrows 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Instead of TADA list it should be a TATTLE list she looks on here and gets her ideas for what to do for the day ffs

picture painting was mentioned by one of us trolls
Checking the stones again was mentioned by us

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahahah tattle bingo whoever suggested hand / finger painting 🤣🤣🤣🤣 look what ronnies doing today even though hes not actually allowed to touch the paint as theres a layer of cling film inbetween🤣🤣🤣 kind of missing the point hun

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.