Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote to “The Scum” about her. Evidence and everything. Completely ignored ☹ I dunno how we can get rid of her. But she definitely needs to get in the bin sooner rather than later
ooh spill!!! What did you have???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes fellow nurse here !!!

I saw her story the other night an was gobsmacked
I don’t know why I was so gobsmacked coz nothing they do suprised me anymore ,
Firstly why do they go in ther back garden ? (Is this because none of her fellow neighbours in her little cul de sac come out to support)?

Or is it coz you can just about hear others more in the back from surrounding houses??? Either way ther is a reason for this

And WHAT THE ACTUAL duck WAS THAT PDA ABOUT WITH THEM BOTH ??? IT WAS LIKE PINS IN MY EYES AND VERY AWKWARD TO WATCH , hinch looked like she didn’t even wanna hug him the pair of self absorbed twats!!!!
They have not once used ther platform in any way to help raise awareness of any covid 19 workers or anything of that matter

And my god how scared did she look when she looked at the camera an saw herself face in ? She turned away so qwick like someone had just shouted “delivery” She tit herself an turned away so qwick ..... the woman looks ill , her eyes are sunken (I know she had no lashes on) but her eyes are sunken and they are black now as a nurse this is a sign of an eating disorder , I could be wrong , but my god it just shows you what a face FULL of slap and fake lashes can do

Fuckoff you pair of dickheads I haven’t had a chance to come in here since seeing her story with being busy risking my life going to work and my families life by going too!!!
Had to get it off my chest tho honestly I can’t deal with them pair of wet ones
Thank you 🙏 for all you are doing 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ooh spill!!! What did you have???!!
It was about her pre recorded tit, the constant lying, the #lidgate saga, not following the ASA rules and her being in general a disgusting person. Not a peep from them and they usually love trashing people’s reputations!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have never seen henry with a toy indoors or playing with one outside either. Bet he hasnt got any as he isnt allowed to make mess or she has them all packed away in the garden shed.
I agree. I’ve just gutted my kitchen. Found five tennis balls, three bones, two rope toys and one antler. I’m constantly clearing up after my dog as much as my child 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 103628
Should that fat dog have his hind legs splayed out like that? Is it normal, or is he so fat he can't get his legs under him? Looks bloody awkward, or like he's having a tit on the floor?
*not a dog owner*
I could literally weep when I see that dog...he is purely a prop in her Insta life...I’d rescue him and show him real life in an instant😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just watched her bull tit from yesterday. “The mess” when she looked at ronnies high chair. And then “I’ve cleaned ALL THE HIGHCHAIRS”. Relatable as duck you stupid dizzy bastard. Who the duck has “highchairs” plural? Why would you need more than one? Oh that’s right, you don’t, but when you’re a greedy bastard who needs all the stuff and pays nothing forward then it’s ok to brag. How on earth people still like this woman is beyond me. She is absolutely loathesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who called it he never wears clothes but baby grows ?? In a t shirt and trousers today 😂.
Ok I’m going to say take that bloody dog for a good long walk EVERY DAY like any decent owner should. 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She uses the same pictures to make out she’s constantly taking pictures! The one of her bedroom is an old one, if twit face moves the kid in to his own room she’ll make a massive song and dance about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought I’d call my cat “Handsnomes Mans” for a laugh. Went as expected. I felt like a right bleep, and the cat looked like it is now planning on running away

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Wash your hair dirty witch you were in the shower so why not. Oh I forgot it’s not real hair!! Silly cow hope she falls of her platform soon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole emergency services are stretched to bursting I am sure when they have a moment they will be glad others showed they cared and appreciated what they are doing. Here in Birmingham we are all glad London Nightingale opened today and has patients from tomorrow. Going OK to well here the army are just fantastic at doing this sort of thing and are doing it at top speed. Takes me back years to TA service in Iraq. However no-one feels a rosy glow because Saint Sophie and Simply the Vest clapped like lunatics in their back yard. Keep safe everyone I'm just taking a fag break even though I don't smoke at my age you need to catch your breath from time to time.
More like simply in a vest

Reactions: 6
That's what purple shampoo is for, to get rid of the brassy yellow tone on blonde hair. Don't think I've ever seen a blue shampoo 🤔
I've seen blue shampoo, I think it's for getting rid of the orange/brassy tones of dyed brown hair. I'm no hairdresser like our Soph though ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell what is wrong with her, that poor boy is bursting out of those skin tight clothes, she clearly doesnt want to acknowledge he is overweight and needs the next age up in clothes!!!! Clearly doesnt gove two shits about how uncomfortable he probably is, imagine his massive nappy in those skin tight trousers aswell😫poor boy
Exactly! We all know how horrible it is to wear clothes that are not roomy enough (even more so now I’m isolation binging 😂 ) it’s alright though because her and vest life Are comfy in their loose tracksuit clothes. Sod the poor bubba

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That bjorn baby rocking chair thing hes in, im pretty sure thats for when they are newborn / few months old? Am i wrong? Never seen a nine month old baby strapped into one of those before. Would of thought they would want to be crawling around / sitting somewhere etc not strapped into that facing her

Reactions: 17
If she is as relateable as she claims to be she'd have given away any highchairs she didn't need when they were gifted. She could have had a giveaway and let us mere mortals have a chance of having something we wouldn't normally be able to afford, but no the greedy witch kept them to herself and then has the cheek to say 'all the highchairs have been cleaned'.Smug witch wants that smirk wiping off her false face :mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What pissed me off yday I think she scrubbed the toilet with a sponge soaking with water from their bathroom sink!!!! That flipped my stomach!!!! Use a bucket Grinch 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't go as far as saying Ronnie is overweight, I think that's a little cruel, all babe is are cute and chubby til they get crawling and walking them it usually drops off. But he is definitely needing the next size up, he is bloody bursting out of both those pants and that vest! Poor little thing can't be comfortable at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.