Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, how is she "crying" over the tuft of hair again? She bleeping loves that tuft more than the poor child it's attached to.

Pull yourself together you bleeping dork.
Dork! Brilliant! I’ve not heard that in aaagessss 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate putting things like this but there's only so many times you can keep seeing danny devito with play days over the top 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dogs sit in all matter of strange positions - I've got 2 and they are funny things! Maybe he likes the cold floor on his belly? 😂 I like handsomes and I feel sorry for him - why dont the take him out more, it's the perfect weather! You rarely see them playing with him in the garden, either! 😡
Have never seen henry with a toy indoors or playing with one outside either. Bet he hasnt got any as he isnt allowed to make mess or she has them all packed away in the garden shed.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I want to know what this certain post is! 😬 they was nasty to a nurse wasn’t they?
Yeah. They are literally bat tit crazy, crazy coconuts and just genuinely very strange people. they are so defensive over someone they don’t even know 😂😂😂 and who is fleecing them left, right and centre!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have never seen henry with a toy indoors or playing with one outside either. Bet he hasnt got any as he isnt allowed to make mess or she has them all packed away in the garden shed.
He did used to have that toy with the treats in before Ronnie came along. Can’t remember what it was called but it was the EE logo coloured, was gifted of course. As you know fatsomes needed more treats 🙈 but other than that I can’t say I’ve seen anything for him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That dog is over weight, simple as that. I really feel sorry for it, the chemicals it must consume daily and lack of exercise are criminal.

He needs to be walked daily, there are two of them at home all day. Why can’t Jamie take it out on a proper walk?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she never put that poor kid in clothes that actually fit him 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why does she never put that poor kid in clothes that actually fit him 🙄
I was literally thinking the same thing, poor kid hasn’t got any give in those bloody trousers by the looks of things to bloody well try and move by himself

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bought my the pyjamas in currently wearing in Asda guyzzzzz , and the cup I am drinking my coffee from I bought from The Range.
Washing up with Fairy liquid I also bought from Asda.

Does anyone on here give a single solitary duck?

T shirt from Tesco
Trousers from NEXT
Must you forever be a beggar 🎵 🎵 🎵
Hope this helps! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What’s the betting we see Doggy Ronnie with an array of toys today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Erm....Stay alive and support OUR NHS maybe?? That's my answer to that!!!

But its clear your main objective is to flog your notepad!!!

Anyone good at writting to the papers and willing to report about this selfish person??? I'm no good at stuff like that 😳
I wrote to “The Scum” about her. Evidence and everything. Completely ignored ☹ I dunno how we can get rid of her. But she definitely needs to get in the bin sooner rather than later

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her anxiety will go through the roof when she reads this 😂 she will have a melt down an forget all about ronnies little tuft of hair 😂
If she uploads a clip of her self crying guyzz and about the trollzz later on while picking at her neck I have made it

wow I am a witch today it would seem I do apologise for being so terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.