Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she pissed me off yesterday
1) why are none of the cult asking why she needs two (or more ) bastard highchairs
2) why is Ronnie always in baby grows, I’ve never seen him wearing actually clothes ..like a t shirt etc
3) genuinely concerns me how baby like that boy is (i know he’s a baby but you know what I mean)
3) People ask me if i like dogs and i say yes ..yes I do like dogs ...but Henry ...Henry can duck off
4) Henry is a greedy little piggy and I hate that he’s round Ronnie begging for scraps,minging
5) there was a 5th point but I got so mad I can’t remember what it was
(I feel bad coming for someone’s child and questioning her parenting but he’s such a cute little lad and I feel sorry for him)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Morning all!
I’ve been sat reading for a while now just never commented but this woman really gets my frigging goat now.
Since I started reading the wonderful world of Tattle is became clear what a lying little hinchbag she really is. The claps for NHS, disgusting behaviour celebrating when hundreds of people are dying each day. Saying to Onslow “do what you did before”. Eugh. It won’t be long until she trips herself up big time she’s already posting pre recorded videos which I understand but then lies saying they are from today..........Lies lies lies
“Welcome to the truth lovely” and welcome to tattle 🥰

Reactions: 12
1) why are none of the cult asking why she needs two (or more ) bastard highchairs
2) why is Ronnie always in baby grows, I’ve never seen him wearing actually clothes ..like a t shirt etc
3) genuinely concerns me how baby like that boy is (i know he’s a baby but you know what I mean)
3) People ask me if i like dogs and i say yes ..yes I do like dogs ...but Henry ...Henry can duck off
4) Henry is a greedy little piggy and I hate that he’s round Ronnie begging for scraps,minging
(I feel bad coming for someone’s child and questioning her parenting but he’s such a cute little lad and I feel sorry for him)
🤣🤣 Thankyou for making me laugh after a gruelling 14hr night shift on my ICU ward , am crying at this 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good grief, how is she "crying" over the tuft of hair again? She bleeping loves that tuft more than the poor child it's attached to.

Pull yourself together you bleeping dork.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Henry can duck off! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that Daily Mail article actually an excerpt from her first book? I've never seen it but it reads like it could be. Comments are worth a look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think she cries about his hair because she doesn't like it. It doesn't fit with her perfect aesthetic and I bet she can't wait for him to go grey because that will fit! I don't understand why she doesn't just trim his hair instead of wowling on and on....then again she would need him to sit still and what with him being so active and mobile now.............

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I honestly think she cries about his hair because she doesn't like it. It doesn't fit with her perfect aesthetic and I bet she can't wait for him to go grey because that will fit! I don't understand why she doesn't just trim his hair instead of wowling on and on....then again she would need him to sit still and what with him being so active and mobile now.............
I think you’re right. She sees it as an imperfection. Poor Ronnie!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If you were a influencer or whatever it is she is.... and your management said " right sophie your books are being delivered this week, we need you to get as much engag6as possible, we need you to be requesting your followers to add #hinchlist to creat more engagement ( I don't know what its called)........wouldn't you say No, what with everything else going on in the world right now.
All our lovely workers putting themselves at risk for the likes of her!!
I'm done with her now....selfish slapper

Reactions: 25
It’s no secret I’m not a dog lover, but seeing that fat animal laying next to Ronnie on the play mat makes me gag. All his fur and stuff on all the toys that would normally be going in a baby’s mouth. Not that I think she lets Ronnie put things in his mouth. Then the constant begging round the high chair, it’s a disaster waiting to happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really hope when Ronnie is in the move he’s a right mischievous wee boy in at everything, running at full pelt and smooshes his food covered face into the couches. Let’s see Hinches mothering skills then, and how she tidies a real mess. I can see Ronnie and Jamie being thick as thieves giggling together when she goes on a rampage about the mess that’s been made. Her house is going to look even more soulless and boring when she’s had to baby proof it once Ronnie is mobile. Come on Ronnie, release your inner Tattler 😂
I would love to see this too but I very much doubt it. You can see little Ronnie is already scared of her reaction. Remember when he was playing so happily with Mumma’s cushions on the bed and she snuck up on him. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.