Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I really need help. I’m so worried and embarrassed. I cannot tell the difference between a book and a jealous person.

Any advice appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes I have a suggestion , stop buying tat you don't actually want just because Mrs Hinch has one. If you actually wanted one you wouldn't need people to tell you what to put on it.
Jesus. What are the suggestions?
First dibs on “live laugh love”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do think word is getting out there. More and more people seem to be heading over here. Judging by the Amazon reviews there's a lot disappointed with the book.

Hinch I know your reading this.
It will all come crashing down soon. If I can open 1 persons eyes to your lies I'll be happy.
We won't go away we will always be here as long as you are around, spreading the word about your manipulative ways. People are already seeing you for what you are. An Essex chav.

So take your dirty money and piss off already.

Reactions: 27
Yes I have a suggestion , stop buying tat you don't actually want just because Mrs Hinch has one. If you actually wanted one you wouldn't need people to tell you what to put on it.
This is basically what my husband used to say to me until I got my sense back 😂
He couldn’t stand her...he’s a very good judge of character!

Reactions: 14
A jealous person is someone who doesn’t hinch, isn’t a hincher, and isn’t dorgeous

Reactions: 16
It's really scary seeing Hinchers feedback.

They don't know why they are buying what they are, and they don't know why they are doing the things they are. There was a thread ages ago on their fb page where they were discussing that their boyfriends and husbands think they are mad.

Suddenly there are fake flowers on their hobs, they're buying expensive machinery and the whole house stinks of zoflora.

And they have no money as they spent it on creating their own cleaning aisle. I saw one lady say she has trays of different zofloras and she leaves them with the lids open all around the house to create a mish mash of chemicals scents. She was also suffering from almost constant migraines.

Just found this article from last year, and I love they spelt her name Hinchcliffe in that too lol! We all know how much that grinds her gears lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ed-journalist-says-encourages-oppression.html

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to stop, it’s about learning to Hinch in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys, I really need help. I’m so worried and embarrassed. I cannot tell the difference between a book and a jealous person.

Any advice appreciated.
A jealous person is someone who doesn’t hinch, isn’t a hincher, and isn’t dorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just started following clean_honest_living on Instagram. Sorry I don’t know how to screen shot but lots of stuff being posted. My eyes are now wide open. 😱😱

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.