Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paid event? Tickets? What have I missed I thought book signings u just showed up and queued to meet the person 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Hmmm, I may go along to the one Westfield one on the 28th to see how many people actually turn up & I’ll happily film & take pics as I haven’t got a ticket the T&C’s don’t apply to me although she’s in a public place so she can’t actually get her security to do much anyway?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just been reading the reviews on Amazon. There's a few angry hinchers on there. More than I expected actually.
The book seems to mainly be her regurgitated IG page.

Reactions: 6
Hmmm, I may go along to the one Westfield one on the 28th to see how many people actually turn up & I’ll happily film & take pics as I haven’t got a ticket the T&C’s don’t apply to me although she’s in a public place so she can’t actually get her security to do much anyway?! 🤦🏽‍♀️
EEF09370-B808-4816-ABD5-B50C2B1D9292.png
It’s a sell out

• Sick
Reactions: 1
OMG she's run out of ideas for ebay tat to con her hinchers into buying. Now there'll be swipe ups for fuckin birdseed 🙄🙄
Which will encourage hungry rats 🙈 she would have been wise to have tried it in the winter, when food is scarce for birds!!

• Heart
Love it!!!
Know your rights, that's fab information :)
i get emails from my tutors all the time about knowing your rights and street photography. consequently i used to work at a tourist attraction that uses green screen tech and we would catch people recording the green screen all the time so they would have to pay for their pics and vids, but because the footage is scenes from films we had the right to make them delete footage due to copyright infringement. i used to hate telling people off for doing it. 😕

Reactions: 3
Which will encourage hungry rats 🙈 she would have been wise to have tried it in the winter, when food is scarce for birds!!
With that big field behind, she will have a lovely surge of rats and mice! That will give Henry something to chase.

Reactions: 5
OMG she's run out of ideas for ebay tat to con her hinchers into buying. Now there'll be swipe ups for fuckin birdseed 🙄🙄
Ikr :( For a start she won't be feeding the birds all Spring and Summer as she claims because she's lazy af and doesn't even cut her dogs hair despite being a hairdresser and home alone all day with him so she could do it herself! She goes out every single day to the cheap tat shops yet she somehow can't drop Henry off for a groom.

Feeding birds is great but she should get a bird table with a roof and put it on her patio where she can sweep below it. She also needs to clean it frequently with a bird friendly cleaner to prevent the spread of disease. Would be a much better idea to feed the birds in the Autumn / Winter. There's a bit of an argument that birds don't need feeding in late spring and summer due to an abundance of natural foods and that live foods is better for them anyway esp as they are feeding chicks. The theory is that adult birds can get lazy and feed young birds with seeds which aren't perfect for growing healthy birds. Eg my neighbour found a sparrow nestling discarded by the parents as it had died, and sadly it's beak was open and rammed with seeds. She wanted to get them out just because, but couldn't there were so many it had choked. She's now stopped feeding the birds during Spring / Summer to prevent a repeat. However some say don't stop feeding birds, as the adults should give live foods to young, and eat the dry seeds themselves for energy boosts.

So who knows what's best but that feeder she's advertising made me sad.

It's not a bird 'feeder' it's a waste of money, just a gimmick. When it rains it will be spoilt. The wind and birds will flick it all over her lawn and she'll have some interesting sprouts. Also feeders on fences are really bad ideas due to cats. She has no clue that birds won't nest in a bird box hanging off a fence either for the same reasons, they choose nesting places themselves or in boxes that are placed high up off the ground. I got a bunch of bird nest boxes and it took some moving them around before they finally loved the spots, even things like changing from west to east facing made my blue tits move into my bird box, and having it REALLY high on the side of my house. Think the tallest ladder possible lol Humidity etc is really important to them too, so it's just under an overhang. This adds important shade to prevent temperature fluctuations. I've got birds using all my boxes now. NO WAY will anything nest in a box hanging loosely off a fence about 4 foot from the ground lol She's in cloud cuckoo land.

She just does things on a whim like a child, all excited, doesn't learn a thing about it, then packs it all in when she gets bored shortly later. Then it will be something else. Only she's making money out of hers and encouraging everyone to be like that too. Awful, really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Paid event? Tickets? What have I missed I thought book signings u just showed up and queued to meet the person 🤦🏻‍♀️
I remember, quite a few years ago now Jacqueline Wilson did a signing in our local Waterstones for the younguns. There were little girls queueing, with books they already owned, so JW would sign them. And she did, with a personal dedication. No extra money for the honour at all. The kids were queueing round the block for her. But she is a proper author and well respected, Hinch is just a money grubbing twit, it's undignified & frankly horrible. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 43
Yeah I know it’s sold out, but I’ll be interested to see how many people actually turn up. I wanna know if there'll be 30 something year old women standing around fan girling over their queen whilst all clutching hold of a “Minkeh” whilst they’re doused in Zoflora smelling like a pair of pissed pants hoping to get a glimpse of her as they were unable to get a ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I know it’s sold out, but I’ll be interested to see how many people actually turn up. I wanna know if there'll be 30 something year old women standing around fan girling over their queen whilst all clutching hold of a “Minkeh” whilst they’re doused in Zoflora smelling like a pair of pissed pants hoping to get a glimpse of her as they were unable to get a ticket.
Wonder how many twats will be there with minkeh to sign

Wonder how many twats will be there with minkeh to sign
hahaha

Expecting to get thrown out for this.
Someone replied saying "course they are and we are falling for it." Are the sheeple starting to wake up or was that one of you? Someone said:

She should open her own shops and stock all the recommended products. Be the busiest shop EVER!!

And I said: That is what you are doing when she posts swipe ups on Instagram stories. Sophie gets an amount of money through those. Read up on affiliate links. Ebay and Amazon both have them.

Reactions: 17
Doreen has seen Gretal and actually discovered a quote of the decade;

"Learn the difference from a book and a jealous person"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
hahaha

Someone replied saying "course they are and we are falling for it." Are the sheeple starting to wake up or was that one of you? Someone said:

She should open her own shops and stock all the recommended products. Be the busiest shop EVER!!

And I said: That is what you are doing when she posts swipe ups on Instagram stories. Sophie gets an amount of money through those. Read up on affiliate links. Ebay and Amazon both have them.
Those links leave cookies good for 30 days, she makes £ whether you buyon that swipe of hers, or anything else during that 30 days.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Doreen has seen Gretal and actually discovered a quote of the decade;

"Learn the difference from a book and a jealous person"
I don't watch Hinch because she gives me the serious rage, but is she copying you with your Doreen Fudd and she is doing Gretal? I bleeping love your Doreen & Malcolm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me die they all use the hashtag #ifyouknowyouknow, but they don’t know what we know, you know? The irony! You couldn’t write it (hunch certainly couldn’t)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.