Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me! That poor little fella. I have a westie and he goes to our groomers about 4 or 5 times a year. Dogs need grooming regularly, it does annoy me when people get a dog and refuse to meet their basic needs.
Her dog needs badly groomed. We have a Frenchie and one of the best things is he doesn't need his hair cut.

Reactions: 5
Maybe..or it’s sbusiness car!

Could be..or being used for the “business”..all those swipe ups and the book must be paying very well!!
I would say business, my hubby works for Land Rover and he says that are quite select about who cars are “gifted” too

Reactions: 7
Lmm doing a poll about filming at lakeside tomorrow if she goes..... hope she's ready to get sued by the grinch!! I heard you're not allowed to take pics!! Erg?! Wtf!?
if shes in a public place she can do what she wants. grinchs security if she even has any will not be allowed to stop her or filming or even demand her to delete any footage she has taken. the only way she would be stopped is if police arrest her. If her security tried to stop anyone taking and footage or photos they would actually be the ones commiting an offence :ROFLMAO: I study photography :) forgot to add if it is a ticketed event and recording is prohibited then all security can do is ask you to leave but again they cant ask you to delete your footage
also one other thing to clarify when it comes to shopping centres is if they are privately owned you may be asked to leave the premises for flouting rules and failure to do so can lead to removal with reasonable force.
and make sure if any one does get any pictures and posts them online to have the correct facts in any captions as thats when any one can sue for slander or whatever. sorry for all the edits im just going through my folders looking for the correct info

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on the previous thread and this one.

I'm pretty sure MH and Ava May have stolen the minky wax melt idea from a small wax melt business on instagram, i saw it about a month or so ago.

I'll try and find it again!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On the newest planning application for her extension, it shows a photo of the front of her house but there’s a different car on the driveway. How new is the Range Rover?

Reactions: 4
Maybe..or it’s sbusiness car!

Could be..or being used for the “business”..all those swipe ups and the book must be paying very well!!
if its a business car its probably got those awful decals her sister in law makes plastered all over it to promote her insta :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe this has been discussed before (Im new here)- her company on companies house register is listed in “artistic creation” category. Nothing to do with cleaning

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG she's run out of ideas for ebay tat to con her hinchers into buying. Now there'll be swipe ups for fuckin birdseed 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently it's in the "terms and conditions" of your ticket!! No photos!! Incredible and arrogant as hell!!
Is it no photos at all or just no photos with her? Does this mean on top of charging double the price of the book for the ticket they have to pay for a photo with her?

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on the previous thread and this one.

I'm pretty sure MH and Ava May have stolen the minky wax melt idea from a small wax melt business on instagram, i saw it about a month or so ago.

I'll try and find it again!
Found it!

ace_essence on instagram, she thought of the minky wax melt idea, posted it 12th March. Just after that MH and Ava may start a collaboration making them. Notice how ace_essence tagged MH in the post too, probably where she got the idea from!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Also is there no way to do a class action against her or something? She is a fraud quite clearly, defrauding people. And she is now an actual corporate entity, with liabilities that come with. Surely there must be a way to being such bullshit to justice?!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed the brand new Range Rover??!! Was also featured in her car cleaning highlight 😂😂😂 its the latest model lol
She’s such a cliché it’s hilarious!

Her behaviour over the past couple of days reeks of desperation - the undignified slagging off of ‘trolls’, trying to control book reviews, forced smiles and manic laughter while trying to appear natural in interviews. The wheels are coming off and there’s nothing they can do about it. Must be eating her up inside. It’s really entertaining to watch.

Reactions: 23
Apparently it's in the "terms and conditions" of your ticket!! No photos!! Incredible and arrogant as hell!!
I reckon because it’s a paid event, and therefore private they can specify no photos. My book, my roolz bbz.

Wish loveofhuns insta page would feature hinchy boos. She’s so their type.

Reactions: 6
if shes in a public place she can do what she wants. grinchs security if she even has any will not be allowed to stop her or filming or even demand her to delete any footage she has taken. the only way she would be stopped is if police arrest her. If her security tried to stop anyone taking and footage or photos they would actually be the ones commiting an offence :ROFLMAO: I study photography :) forgot to add if it is a ticketed event and recording is prohibited then all security can do is ask you to leave but again they cant ask you to delete your footage
Know your rights, that's fab information :)

Reactions: 9
Love it!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s such a cliché it’s hilarious!

Her behaviour over the past couple of days reeks of desperation - the undignified slagging off of ‘trolls’, trying to control book reviews, forced smiles and manic laughter while trying to appear natural in interviews. The wheels are coming off and there’s nothing they can do about it. Must be eating her up inside. It’s really entertaining to watch.
It's the only reason I'm still watching. She mad as a basket of frogs!

She's not handling any of it very well at all. Even Phil picked on it.

Most people are just chill, relaxed on This Morning. They've been pampered all morning and hair and make up professionally done and treated like royalty. You see people just chatting as if they're at home.

Then the Hinch comes on grimacing, gurning, babbling, cackling, looking like she'd like to murder Phil for saying Hinchcliffe etc Honestly hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.