Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am I! Love them but sadly don't have one as under normal circumstances I'm out at work all day.
Same 🙋🏻‍♀️
We can’t have one as we’re in a rented property and also both out at work all day. Our next door neighbour is a dog sitter, there’s a few times I’ve just so happened to be outside just as a dog is getting picked up/dropped off so that I can talk to it 😩
My 2 step kids are scared of dogs (weirdos 🙄) they run away from dogs and I run towards it to talk to it 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Imagine doing a comparison of your (mostly *kindly gifted) extension in a time where people are genuinely concerned their vulnerable family members may die, never mind where their next paycheque is coming from.

You better keep ordering all those eBay storage baskets, Hinchy, cause you’re going to need somewhere to keep ALL THE AUDACITY.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They’ve bought a patio heater now from Argos. Stop buying tit!!!

Reactions: 16
Think you’re right 😂

Mine walks past the bin and leaves the rubbish on the side 😩😤🤦🏽‍♀️
Mine leaves rubbish where he is
So now all the crisp packets are hidden until he learns that leaving empty crisps packets around the living room is filthy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feel sorry for the delivery driver dropping all her 'ebayers' off. They must be essential to her life, an outside lamp and some tatty plant pots. Has she no no shame?

Reactions: 21
Taken off a Hincher page. Anyone gonna break the news to her that this is not a microwave? 😂

B8A40100-A85E-4BD7-A04A-3121B6DAC7CC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Don’t both parents have to be key workers? Otherwise why would she need to be in school if one parent is working. Not sure what her husband does for a living though .
It depends. My daughter's school rang me and when I said I work for the NHS, even though I'm not frontline or operational, they said they count me as a key worker, never asked what my partner does.

Reactions: 5
Just cleaned both my toilets for the first time in 6 weeks! Overdue admittedly but they look fine now and will keep for another two or so. You should have seen them Soph. I was hanging about with my baby that’s why I didn’t touch them. ATB.

Reactions: 24
I’m sure the Hinchers will call me a troll but I actually don’t like her house! (I’d obviously have it if someone gave me it 😆) All her money she could have had a beautiful place with character, lovely views and lots of land for her handsnomezzszs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooooo would you use a 1st or 2nd class stamp if you were to send a tattle invite to people who also live near the field ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You didn't make anything you daft bint, you just put some tiles on the wall!

I thought she had some grand plan for these tiles?! Wasn't she fussy about them coming off in one piece? Now she's smashed them up and begging for ideas what to do with them 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
She probably dropped them and they smashed stuff now needs a new master plan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They definitely killed that bee. Which is horrific really because bees are such an essential part of our ecosystem. The idea is to give them a drop or two of sugar water, not sluice their entire body in it. That poor bee was trying to drag its drenched body away from them as it died. Don't buy the video of it flying away, there was nothing there.
Scumbags they are. Jaymeeee probably said it's ok Soph it deserved to die for scaring you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I’m sure the Hinchers will call me a troll but I actually don’t like her house! (I’d obviously have it if someone gave me it 😆) All her money she could have had a beautiful place with character, lovely views and lots of land for her handsnomezzszs
Her house is so dull. So much tat but none of it interesting.

Reactions: 17
Oh my goosshhhhhh guyyysssss I cant believe this has happened to me...I’m a VIP member.
A gold plated troll has just been delivered by it’s own little driver. I’m crying guys I carnt believe it. I’m off to have a bath in Zoflora now to celebrate. ATB xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I really wish she was in the middle of having the “hole in the wall” done just as lockdown began. Then the witch would of had to live in a building site with no kitchen 😂 yes, quarantine is making me wicked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.