Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that eBay tat she could of donated some PPE to her local nhs!

We are so low on supplies! More coming tomorrow I’m told! I’m on 2 covid-19 wards starting tomorrow. Never been so frightened in my life!!x

I’ve briefly seen her stories! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can’t wait to see the money in her bank account more like! Like hell you give a tit about anything else!
I was just going to say the same thing myself."Thank you my pretties for filling my bank account" evil laugh evil laugh evil laugh. Sorry I'm picturing the wicked witch in the wizard of oz 🤣

Reactions: 15
I’m new to the whole Mrs Hinch thing, and the thread, and it seriously confuses me how people didn’t know how to clean before this woman told them how to. Did people just not clean their homes? Also...please enlighten me, has she knocked down a bedroom wall to make it into a larger landing? But it’s okay because the dog has his own bedroom......

Reactions: 18
All that eBay tat she could of donated some PPE to her local nhs!

We are so low on supplies! More coming tomorrow I’m told! I’m on 2 covid-19 wards starting tomorrow. Never been so frightened in my life!!x

I’ve briefly seen her stories! 🙄
Thank you for all you’re doing! You take care and be safe. We all appreciate you and your colleagues so, so much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m new to the whole Mrs Hinch thing, and the thread, and it seriously confuses me how people didn’t know how to clean before this woman told them how to. Did people just not clean their homes? Also...please enlighten me, has she knocked down a bedroom wall to make it into a larger landing? But it’s okay because the dog has his own bedroom......
Don't you mean her waiting area? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God these before and afters.. we got rid of a bedroom to make (space for our loft conversion staircase) a larger pointless waste of space landing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why has no one told her she put ‘the original’ in her stories when she’s trying to flog the ordinary? She’s not gonna get a job selling skincare with such a lack of attention to detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah that’s her last year when she was pregnant with ronnieblesshimhasnoteefsyetbuthasfeetz
If you're going to use his name, at least use it properly.

It's ronnieblesshimhasnoteefsyetbuthasfeetzandtuffofhairandhedoeslikestowalksbeforehecancrawlsthehandsnomeboys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Sorry if this has already been said today, struggling to keep up as I’ve had a hinching day (sorry I meant cleaning because that’s the actual word for it 🙄) plus trying to do some homeschooling with my daughter but just noticed on of her stories... is that the front of her house there? And is that 3 cars parked up outside? Evidence of ma barker being over? 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Simply the Vest is such a thick twit pouring a whole cup of sugared water over that bee rather than giving it a few drops! I mean seriously, how stupid do you have to be?

Since she’s given him a more prominent role in the stories I’ve developed a real dislike of him!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Ohhh she’s getting on my tits today!!! PMT/being in lockdown & her bullshit is pissing right off!!
F*ck off with your broken tiles & piss off with your big hairy bee!!! #DICK!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she turn a third bedroom into a larger “waiting room”?

They are definitely going to extend into the loft.

Reactions: 16
Some of her Hinchers really are just as bad as her. It's these kind of people that are probably messaging her full of praise to keep sharing her "ebayers" and other pointless buys. Complete tossers the lot of them. Why would this kind of thing keep anyone going right now? This makes me bleeping miserable.

20200331_185245.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
jesus who can be arsed, found this comment and many similar ones on winches recent post. I will never understand why people send full paragraphs to people they will never meet and will never read. actually makes me laugh🤣i’m 18 and couldn’t think of anything more stupid, and people commenting are grown women😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.