Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping moron 😡 That bee has far more importance and purpose than you will ever have Sophie. Grow up and stop acting like a complete twit. Leave it alone, hang your stupid lights up and it will fly away

Reactions: 25
After reading this thread today I don't even want to waste my time watching her stories, what a total flange.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's always in a frigging vest top. I'm freezing. Sop put on a jumper love I don't want to see your boney bleeping shoulder blades

BTW - you have 4 loos

Reactions: 17
I'd bet she'd be one of those girls in school who would run around screaming and flapping her arms around if a bee flew in. Seems every class had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping Jesus Lord, what does she look like?!
Terrifying...this is what onslow must see when he goes up against her, he has now learnt its best to just absolutely love carrying the bags from B&M and home bargs #Mrpussywhipped.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even though she can’t leave the house, she’s managing to buy even more stuff 🤦‍♀️ Unbelievable.... Does she make commission from eBay? She doesn’t appear to include swipe ups, but it does feel like most stuff is purchased from eBay.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She waved the bee off, I’m surprised she didn’t say ‘fly high wiv da angels handsnomes’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's always in a frigging vest top. I'm freezing. Sop put on a jumper love I don't want to see your boney bleeping shoulder blades

BTW - you have 4 loos
Is the 4th loo on the carpet in the living room for Henry 😂 🐶 :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet the bee didn't even fly off!! Jamie probably killed it. All for show for the gram of course pretending she has it's best interests at heart. Why would she care about a bee when she hardly bothers with her own son 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I dont mean this in a bad way at all but Ronnielonglegsblesshimhastoofsandfootz always makes me think of Stewie off Family Guy 😂

Can imagine him planning in his head blowing the house up or telling Soph to shut the duck up when shes calling him hansomes mans and screeching at him 😂
I have been thinking this for a while but wasn’t brave enough to post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone please tell me the story about the Audi? I've missed it 😂
The short version.....
Onslow’s birthday she filmed herself bored in an Audi dealer for “2 hours” but he was just looking. Definitely not buying...
Few weeks later on her personal IG a pic of the driveway (showing off Xmas lights) and low and behold a brand new Audi!!
On the Grinch IG page - same pic of lights but Audi cropped out 🤭

Geez you couldn’t make this tit up could you?! 🙄🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.