Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she posts shite even without content of her cleaning eg the bee saga, does she still earn shedloads of ££s ?

Reactions: 3
She’s so self absorbed why don’t people see that? The fact that everything is named after her. Hinch list, hinch hauls, hinching, hinchmas, hinchoween It’s not even a word. It means nothing.
Can’t wait to see the money in her bank account more like! Like hell you give a tit about anything else!

Reactions: 10
Who needs a house with three toilets?! Or is that just in case she doesn’t have to run far for one when she almost sharts due to the tit food she eats?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously is she on drugs? She looks like a mental case!
As for calling a bee... yes a BEE ‘handsomes’ ?????
I CANT STAND HER!
She’s a bleeping lunatic

I really wish she was in the middle of having the “hole in the wall” done just as lockdown began. Then the witch would of had to live in a building site with no kitchen 😂 yes, quarantine is making me wicked!
Wouldn’t happen to her though! She’d still force someone to do it, cause it’s all for the gram! She doesn’t care about people’s health, she made that quite clear when she went out shopping for tit and sneezing, claiming she had the flu not caring which vulnerable people she passed her possible deadly germs on to!

Reactions: 21
Wow, the manufacturers of that skincare range must be so thrilled to have Hinch endorsing it. She is either losing her mind through boredom or is a truely vile person.
I know which I think it is....
The products must have cost her all of £3.99 for the whole set haha! more cheap tat

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the Hinchers will call me a troll but I actually don’t like her house! (I’d obviously have it if someone gave me it 😆) All her money she could have had a beautiful place with character, lovely views and lots of land for her handsnomezzszs
Same! Hers is probably worth 6 times more than mine. Its just hers is just so bland, boring and just full of dusty plastic items ... Vesty clearly had zero say in any part of decorating and that "drive thru" was such a bad decision.

I also love the fact that I have REAL plants in my house

Reactions: 16
Why is she showing off all her stuff from eBay? Is she trying to be relatable coz she shops in eBay? Even if it’s the cheapest of shops most people can’t afford to buy something from them everyday. Still not relatable soph.

Reactions: 11
Who needs a house with three toilets?! Or is that just in case she doesn’t have to run far for one when she almost sharts due to the tit food she eats?!
All new builds pretty much have 3 loos, I have a tiny 2 bed new build and have 3 bogs... not sticking up for her in the slightest 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I noticed his feet too, I just think they’re just fat.A lot of babies have fat feet I always look out of curiosity because my daughter always has very narrow feet. It’s a nightmare buying her shoes they all seem to cater to the chubby footed baby 🤣
Don't you mean his feet? 😉

Don't you mean his feet? 😉
*feets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine what Jamie says if hes ever asked what he does for a living ...

"I'm a stay at home dad"
"Fantastic! So whats your wifes job?"
"Well .. she stays at home too"

What an interesting fulfilling life they must lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sure the Hinchers will call me a troll but I actually don’t like her house! (I’d obviously have it if someone gave me it 😆) All her money she could have had a beautiful place with character, lovely views and lots of land for her handsnomezzszs
You’re obviously just jealous 😂😂😂 but seriously I see so many other accounts tagging her or using the hashtag and their houses are miles nicer than hers. I think that’s what she got her kitchen done coz looking back at her old one it was really nothing special compared to other kitchens that are all over Instagram.

Reactions: 16
I just cannot stand to watch her screeching and twitching in that horrible aggressive way that can still plainly be seen through the ugly Gretal filter. What is the matter with her? Also I’ve said this before but why don’t her friends or family tell her how ridiculous she looks.

Reactions: 21
Can we just talk about how INCREDIBLY STUPID this is. Has she never read the back of the gorilla glue packet. It says it’s a carcinogen and may cause cancer, organ failure and skin irritation ... and she’s using it to glue nails back on ... I actually have no words 😡View attachment 101579
Same re the talc she used earlier. I bet poor Ron Ron gets smothered in it after every bath. duck the cancer risk, as long as it smells nice. Moron.

Reactions: 17
I just cannot stand to watch her screeching and twitching in that horrible aggressive way that can still plainly be seen through the ugly Gretal filter. What is the matter with her? Also I’ve said this before but why don’t her friends or family tell her how ridiculous she looks.
Probably all scared of upsetting princess Soph

Reactions: 11
Same! Hers is probably worth 6 times more than mine. Its just hers is just so bland, boring and just full of dusty plastic items ... Vesty clearly had zero say in any part of decorating and that "drive thru" was such a bad decision.

I also love the fact that I have REAL plants in my house
I think the real reason she refuses to move is because she has to be spitting distance from her parents. They’ve made the house too large for the plot it is in & no doubt it’s a bit of an eyesore on their block. More money than she knows what to do with & she keeps saying how much she loves fields. Would make sense to buy land and build your own (that’s certainly what I’d do if I had the money)
But no, they’ve ruined the house they had making it a weird, impractical lay out. And don’t even get my started on that ridiculous drive thru.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.