Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I simple as I got to peg washing out today and when I got it in, it smelt lovely and crisp that made me smile 😂😂
Noooo that’s the best thing ever. I love sniffing fresh washing that I’ve dried outside 😂😂
(I’m not helping your cause much here, am I?) 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And there it is guys, confirmation. 3 cars on her drive. Middle one is an Audi. You can see the rings
View attachment 102086
View attachment 102085
They must have had a new driveway when they had the extension. Bet the neighbours hate them; first the big extension and then they tear the road/grass up.

Also... don't they have the garage next to their house that had parking in front of it too? So they've had another driveway put in front where there used to be grass? How many cars have they got?! That must be space for 5 cars, they don't go out!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Those flowers and garden pots 🤣
Funny story ..the house we’ve just bought has these in the garden (still there can’t dump them as the tip is closed 🤷🏼‍♀️)
And they look rank ..they are rusty and mucky and I can’t wait to see the back to them once life returns to normal
£2.00 ebayerrrr guys ...yeah good luck cause they will not last 😂

Reactions: 15
Noooo that’s the best thing ever. I love sniffing fresh washing that I’ve dried outside 😂😂
(I’m not helping your cause much here, am I?) 🙈😂
It's the best 😍 even more so when you just fold it down and put it away with no fuss.

No your not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Minkeh and @noonecaresaboutyou Im right there with you! Love putting washing out to dry and smelling it after! We may be saddos but we’ll never be as sad as Zoph! 🤜🤛
We can be saddos together 😂

I don't think anyone can be as sad as her 😂

Guyyyssss what the duck was those video's about, you know the one where she was 'cleaning' her face.

Reminded me of the playground bully, who picked on you and wobbled her head, pulled some ugly faces and pointed the finger 😂

Maybe Hinch was the school bully?

You are not Beyonce hun so do us all a favour and stop! We are all embrassed for you but if you wanna continue acting like a tit for our benefit then go ahead 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just actually watched her stories now. Seriously there's something actually wrong with her. She's deranged. All that screeching along to Beyonce and then screeching at a bee.

Reactions: 16
I suppose while they're faffing around with pots and bees ronnieblesshim is having another nap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously is she on drugs? She looks like a mental case!
As for calling a bee... yes a BEE ‘handsomes’ ?????
I CANT STAND HER!
It winds me up that she calls Henry and Ronnie 'handsnomes' which isn't even a word. Now she's calling bees that too?! If the bee is so 'handsnomes' why did she shriek and lose her tit over it? Absolute grade A bellend.

P.S. is that your dog in your profile photo? if so it's beautiful! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHY DID SHE HAVE TO CALL THE bleeping BEE HAMSSONMOSMOSKALA 😖😖😖 that word and her pronunciation make me grit my teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It winds me up that she calls Henry and Ronnie 'handsnomes' which isn't even a word. Now she's calling bees that too?! If the bee is so 'handsnomes' why did she shriek and lose her tit over it? Absolute grade A bellend.

P.S. is that your dog in your profile photo? if so it's beautiful! 😍
not my dog unfortunately! Just a crazy dog lady 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The mum might of moved in with her other daughter so she can look after Abby. The sister is an nhs worker isn’t she?
One of the family members should’ve taken the niece in. My sister works in a hospital and she’s considering moving elsewhere during lockdown to keep our mum safe

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.