Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the old tiles have made an appearance! Didn't someone earlier ask on here where they were?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You didn't make anything you daft bint, you just put some tiles on the wall!

I thought she had some grand plan for these tiles?! Wasn't she fussy about them coming off in one piece? Now she's smashed them up and begging for ideas what to do with them 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Her bleeping diet!!!!!! How old is she ..... sorry I’m 31 and yeah I love some old school shows but honestly would not sit through an entire series I watched when I was 13!? That is just creepy and weird it’s like she can’t grow up and Ronnie isn’t allowed either all stay in this weird child bubble 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
she is far to skinny serious serious eating issues there! And those Beyoncé videos just make her look like an evil passive aggressive wobble head 😡😡😡😡
And as for that limp wet lettuce of a husband If I put on Beyoncé movies and bleeping Disney movies, couples quiz nights ..... night after night I’d think mine would divorce me!!! He literally makes my skin crawl letchy gold digging old man 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She looks deranged. I do think she has issues. Might explain why she is never on her own without himself indoors.

Reactions: 23
Note how she only addresses things she can turn to her advantage,that she can flip around to accuse people of trolling. She never mentions or addresses the things we mention that she blatantly does and paint only her in a bad light! She never mentions tattle because she knows she'd lose a fair few twats...I mean twats ffs Hinchers.

You didn't make anything you daft bint, you just put some tiles on the wall!

I thought she had some grand plan for these tiles?! Wasn't she fussy about them coming off in one piece? Now she's smashed them up and begging for ideas what to do with them 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Why do tiles have so much sentimental value to her. She actually is crazy they’re tiles!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t do anything alone ever that’s why he has to watch her crappy movies with her the big wet blanket that he is. In my house we watch movies and shows together and then apart according to taste. I’m going to watch Girls Trip alone tomorrow and he’s watching Dunkirk. Like normal people.

Reactions: 22
who mentioned her old tiles? So she’s smashed them up and has no idea what to do with them. She never had an idea want to do with them in the first place. Also how cringe is her story about Jamie kissing her neck. Again she wants everyone to know that her and Jamie have sex 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You'd think she'd make it a little less obvious that she spends her entire day reading tattle. Less than an hour after the tiles were mentioned, they appear on her story.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well bugger me if I didn’t mention those old tiles this morning!! I call ⭐ BINGO ⭐
Cheers Zoph! ATB 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Also i thought she said at the beginning she didnt want to break her beloved tiles🤔 or am i making things up lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.