Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her boasting how she grew her home when people right now are worrying about money and putting food if they can get any on the table total smug bleeping bellend. Another make up video with that stupid bloody filter away and do one you prat
why is she calling the skincare range ‘The Original’ I thought it was ‘The Ordinary’ !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It wouldn't take much at all for the dog to jump up and snatch whatever Ronnie has in his hand straight out. She is so irresponsible most of the time but where this dog is concerned she needs to really think twice because he would require very little provocation to bite Ronnie. If the poor little soul is ever allowed to walk they need to be extremely careful where when Ronnie and Henry are together.
The dog will likely be a threat to Ronnie because she's quite literally treating it like her first born. Needs putting in it's place before it bites the baby. But think the damage has been done with it having its own room etc. Quite literally top dog.

Reactions: 31
Geeez she’s getting thin again. Those boobs look ridiculous!! Definitely a boob job or they’d look like spaniel’s ears by now 🎈 🎈🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow never laughed so much at the talc story, tears rolling down my cheeks!!!! She’s so unique and funny, ‘where all learning guys’ learning to get a sense of humour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she’s an nhs worker, then her daughter will be at school as she’ll fall under the child of a key worker category
She may have chosen not to send her child to school. I am a key worker (ED Nurse) and have chosen to keep my child at home.

Reactions: 2
Just tried a mugshot (working from home and desperate times call for desperate measures). Dear God, they are awful....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Talcum powder is another carcinogen (?) Silly moo. Also who can be arsed to do a whole face of make up at 1pm. It’s bad enough when she does it for the day and doesn’t go anywhere, but not now.

Reactions: 26
His little feet look really swollen in this picture too. I don’t have kids, so I don’t know what their feet are meant to look like? They just seem really bloated to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
I noticed his feet too, I just think they’re just fat.A lot of babies have fat feet I always look out of curiosity because my daughter always has very narrow feet. It’s a nightmare buying her shoes they all seem to cater to the chubby footed baby 🤣

Reactions: 10
Talcum powder is another carcinogen (?) Silly moo. Also who can be arsed to do a whole face of make up at 1pm. It’s bad enough when she does it for the day and doesn’t go anywhere, but not now.
That's nothing. Remember Halloween when she had a hairdresser and make up artist round the night before at about 8pm to dress her up, simply for one photo for her grid? I mean, there's a chance she left it on as a treat for simply the vest after, this is unconfirmed though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That's nothing. Remember Halloween when she had a hairdresser and make up artist round the night before at about 8pm to dress her up, simply for one photo for her grid? I mean, there's a chance she left it on as a treat for simply the vest after, this is unconfirmed though 😁
Simply the vest 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I seriously fear for her sanity not being able to get to home bargains has sent her over the edge ....are the men in white coats still working ?
Yes me. Although working from home where I can. I would taser that witch in a heart beat and have her on a life long section

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah right were those ebayers delivered “the other week” - she breaks her neck to open her post. Tut tut, imagine ordering something that you have no use or plants for in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 21
I bet they're into really weird role playing. She probably call's him Mr Sheen after the cleaning polish whilst he's screaming different types of cleaning brand slogans. Then after he's wazzed she'll be wiping it off with a Plenty tissue whilst going "ONE SHEEEET DOES PLENTY GUYYYZZZZ"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.