Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf was that talc story?! Not even slightly funny let alone hysterical like she’s making out. Also, I don’t want to know about Onslow kissing her neck 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well done Soph, you go on the gram and show off your wonderful free extension and brag....just have a think about those people who may not have jobs, people who are working incredibly hard to keep this country going and also those who are ill with this virus. She makes me sick, i can no longer follow this witch anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Well done Soph, you go on the gram and show off your wonderful free extension and brag....just have a think about those people who may not have jobs, people who are working incredibly hard to keep this country going and also those who are ill with this virus. She makes me sick, i can no longer follow this witch anymore.
I can't go on her insta anymore. I stopped following her a while back and had to stop looking after that because what she is doing with Ronnie just upsets me so much. She is such a vile thing 🤮 I just come here and can get the gist of what the unhinged tart is doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
who mentioned her old tiles? So she’s smashed them up and has no idea what to do with them. She never had an idea want to do with them in the first place. Also how cringe is her story about Jamie kissing her neck. Again she wants everyone to know that her and Jamie have sex 🙄
Notice that every film she’s supposedly chosen at random have all been her choice as well. Shocker 🙄

Reactions: 20
I dont mean this in a bad way at all but Ronnielonglegsblesshimhastoofsandfootz always makes me think of Stewie off Family Guy 😂

Can imagine him planning in his head blowing the house up or telling Soph to shut the duck up when shes calling him hansomes mans and screeching at him 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Bloody hell fire she's on a one today isn't she? She's like a character from One flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! I bet The Ordinary skin care company are thrilled she's endorsing their products!

Those tiles she couldn't bear to part with sharp ended up useless didn't they? She should put them in her latest " ebayers that have come fru" because that's about all those plant pots are good for! Is she really asking people which plants would be ok without drainage? I suppose the next thing we will see is some new artificial plants she's ordered online from Ikea!
Good to see no further stories with Ronnie in them this morning although I think the damage is done there.

Sophie stop acting like a giddy teenager talking about sex with your mates! It is so childish for a grown woman!
Who do you actually think cares that you are having sex with Vest Life!? You're shameless and nothing is sacred with you is it? :confused::mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Notice that every film she’s supposedly chosen at random have all been her choice as well. Shocker 🙄
We didn’t even get to see Jamie’s choices. I bet he never chose any. He has absolutely no say in anything in that house. He is the definition of emasculated

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can remember when I was little & my parents used to send off films out of their camera to be developed & sent back through the post, my grandmother said that any rude pics anyone took wouldn’t be developed & the police would be called, this reminds me of Hinch with little Ronnie on social media for all to see, it’s so sad! Stacey Solomon isn’t much better bathing Rex in the sink on insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks deranged. I do think she has issues. Might explain why she is never on her own without himself indoors.
Her clothes aswell, so bleeping boring, all ugly vest tops and off the shoulder tops with leggings or skinny jeans. Never seen her in any other item of clothing and never wears anything patterned or fashionable. Wears cheap tit and looks so bleeping basic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If Ma Barker has moved in during isolation then ok. They’re all isolating together that’s fine. Fearne McCann’s mum has moved in with her and Sunday. Fearne’s a single mum I get that she might need some help. These two well they do duck all anyway even when they are allowed outside. Why do the need a third person?! Ronnie isn’t even a hassle anyway. He doesn’t move, he sleeps constantly. What’s the deal?

Reactions: 30
If Ma Barker has moved in during isolation then ok. They’re all isolating together that’s fine. Fearne McCann’s mum has moved in with her and Sunday. Fearne’s a single mum I get that she might need some help. These two well they do duck all anyway even when they are allowed outside. Why do the need a third person?! Ronnie isn’t even a hassle anyway. He doesn’t move, he sleeps constantly. What’s the deal?
Why does he sleep so much 😑😑

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.