Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she need to create a bigger landing? Surely there is no point to that, it looked fine before considering it's a landing and not meant to be a master bedroom?!
I reckon it was to keep it clear to puta stair case up at some point for loft conversion

Reactions: 18
Having seen those before and after pictures, I don't get why they knocked out the wall to the smallest bedroom, that could have easily stayed and become an office, surely running a business from home they need an office more than a waiting area. Her decision process is as random as her diet.

Seriously, if she was an item of food, she'd be a Findus crispy pancake. Orange on the outside, over processed and fake on the inside with a personality as flat as a pancake.
Her office is in the garage guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His little feet look really swollen in this picture too. I don’t have kids, so I don’t know what their feet are meant to look like? They just seem really bloated to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
My wee ones feet were like that - the first shoes had to be on the widest fitting bless her. No issues with walking etc though.

Reactions: 6
Oh my... you think she’d review what she puts online! Does she seriously think she looks good singing to Beyoncé using that stupid bleeping gretel filter! Wonder when her sheep will wake up to what a twit she is! Piss off hinchy, no one with a brain cell is interested in the tit you post!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF is that talcum powder story about? And if she’s in that much hysterics about it now does that mean they were in bed just now?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This is the image that I always get in my mind when I read any thing that mentions the words, Mrs Hinch and her barmy army.

(Pic credit Monty Python 😂)

x1080.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my... you think she’d review what she puts online! Does she seriously think she looks good singing to Beyoncé using that stupid bleeping gretel filter! Wonder when her sheep will wake up to what a twit she is! Piss off hinchy, no one with a brain cell is interested in the tit you post!

why is she calling the skincare range ‘The Original’ I thought it was ‘The Ordinary’ !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF is that talcum powder story about? And if she’s in that much hysterics about it now does that mean they were in bed just now?
I seriously fear for her sanity not being able to get to home bargains has sent her over the edge ....are the men in white coats still working ?

Reactions: 19
Look at her boasting how she grew her home when people right now are worrying about money and putting food if they can get any on the table total smug bleeping bellend. Another make up video with that stupid bloody filter away and do one you prat

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Wow, the manufacturers of that skincare range must be so thrilled to have Hinch endorsing it. She is either losing her mind through boredom or is a truely vile person.
I know which I think it is....

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.