Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anymore been said about that terry having a photo of ronnie on his insta. I looked and thought why

Reactions: 5
I tell you what no the wonder shes got a son who can do duck all for his age because she or Jamie haven’t bothered to help him develop as they must sit on this forum constantly. Tattlers talking about their sex life - she mentions it on her stories. Tattler asks where the tiles have gone - hey ho what a coincidence they get brought out from the garage in a bag broke to bits (insert a question box to up her engagement numbers)
Soph put ya phone down, leave the turkey dinosaurs in the freezer, turn off Sabrina and spend some bloody time with your baby before he’s old enough to realise how little time and attention he gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Has anymore been said about that terry having a photo of ronnie on his insta. I looked and thought why
It’s very odd isn’t it.

I tell you what no the wonder shes got a son who can do duck all for his age because she or Jamie haven’t bothered to help him develop as they must sit on this forum constantly. Tattlers talking about their sex life - she mentions it on her stories. Tattler asks where the tiles have gone - hey ho what a coincidence they get brought out from the garage in a bag broke to bits (insert a question box to up her engagement numbers)
Soph put ya phone down, leave the turkey dinosaurs in the freezer, turn off Sabrina and speak some bloody time with your baby before he’s old enough to realise how little time and attention he gets.
So sad isn’t it 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No. I did think she would send her trolls after him. I think what he did was far worse than the woman saying Ronnie had a big head. The picture has been removed and she’s acting like it was nothing.

Reactions: 21
Her bleeping diet!!!!!! How old is she ..... sorry I’m 31 and yeah I love some old school shows but honestly would not sit through an entire series I watched when I was 13!? That is just creepy and weird it’s like she can’t grow up and Ronnie isn’t allowed either all stay in this weird child bubble 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
she is far to skinny serious serious eating issues there! And those Beyoncé videos just make her look like an evil passive aggressive wobble head 😡😡😡😡
And as for that limp wet lettuce of a husband If I put on Beyoncé movies and bleeping Disney movies, couples quiz nights ..... night after night I’d think mine would divorce me!!! He literally makes my skin crawl letchy gold digging old man 😂😂
😅🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

She looks deranged. I do think she has issues. Might explain why she is never on her own without himself indoors.
Probably why she keeps him with her 24/7 because she knows what a dirty lecherous old man he is and and is afraid he would cheat on her. Probably why he’s not working, afraid he will abuse his position as manager.

#HOW YOU GET THEM IS HOW YOU LOSE THEM ☕☕☕☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Suggestions for what to do with that bag of crappy broken tiles? Chuck them away you absolute lunatic.

Thought she said she was going to do something special with them? I think she’s got issues with hoarding.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the duck would you have the tiles that apparently mean so much to you smashed up in to tiny pieces for you to keep? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I noticed his feet too, I just think they’re just fat.A lot of babies have fat feet I always look out of curiosity because my daughter always has very narrow feet. It’s a nightmare buying her shoes they all seem to cater to the chubby footed baby 🤣
My little grandson‘s first shoes were a H width, they have since slimmed down and he’s now an F fitting.

Reactions: 4
Why is she continuing to order absolute tit off ebay? Delivery drivers are unnecessarily putting themselves at risk in order to deliver that pile of crap. She’s so bleeping stupid and selfish.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Stupid,stupid witch. You post your little lad to 3.2 million people (forget the bots atm) you have no idea where his pic might be? Who might have it. Who might be passing it around! My blood actually runs cold at the thought. If this little lads picture is in the hands of a monster( s) you're solely to blame..and disturbingly it's too late. If you never post him in the bath again( which you absolutely shouldn't) it's too late! What have you done?!

Reactions: 22
Why is she continuing to order absolute tit off ebay? Delivery drivers are unnecessarily putting themselves at risk in order to deliver that pile of crap. She’s so bleeping stupid and selfish.
and why would you order something you have no idea what to put in!

Cockwomble.....

Reactions: 13
😅🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

Probably why she keeps him with her 24/7 because she knows what a dirty lecherous old man he is and and is afraid he would cheat on her. Probably why he’s not working, afraid he will abuse his position as manager.

#HOW YOU GET THEM IS HOW YOU LOSE THEM ☕☕☕☕
Once a cheat always a cheat right? 😂

Reactions: 10
Stupid,stupid witch. You post your little lad to 3.2 million people (forget the bots atm) you have no idea where his pic might be? Who might have it. Who might be passing it around! My blood actually runs cold at the thought. If this little lads picture is in the hands of a monster( s) you're solely to blame..and disturbingly it's too late. If you never post him in the bath again( which you absolutely shouldn't) it's too late! What have you done?!
you are saying everything I have pretty much said in this whole thread and you are wasting your time, same as we all are. Until something serious happens to him, or a professional body (health visitor, social services etc) tell her to must stop, she wont.

Us on here have done all we can, and if that fella last night didnt make her sit up and take notice, nothing will :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Guyyyssss what the duck was those video's about, you know the one where she was 'cleaning' her face.

Reminded me of the playground bully, who picked on you and wobbled her head, pulled some ugly faces and pointed the finger 😂

Maybe Hinch was the school bully?

You are not Beyonce hun so do us all a favour and stop! We are all embrassed for you but if you wanna continue acting like a title for our benefit then go ahead 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.