Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm late with this one but if we ever wanted "proof" Henry is never walked, then yesterday's chemical spray fest is it. She opened the window, 2 drops of rain came in so she shat her pants and chose suffocation instead. I've never had a dog but had to go out in all weathers for my horse, so same thing. No dog owner living in the UK would freak out at that. Thinking about it, you never see the fat dog piss wet through and covered in mud, Jamie and Henry coming back soaked to the skin, never see him have a bath, or "tips" on how to clean up after a wet dog. Just a bit of fake water splashed at the back door last year 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
We will in the next couple of day I’m sure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so I think a lot of us here might be married to the same bloke as my husband doesn’t put stuff in an empty dishwasher but on top of it, leaves dirty clothes on the floor right next to the washing basket, leaves shoes all over the gaff, it’s very suspicious especially as he works away Monday to Friday 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hahaha! The story last night of her watching the film n the missing nail now has been removed 🤣🤣🤣 she’s early today with it all! Wonder who’s looking after Ronblesshimtuftttttfeetzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thinking about it... she hasn’t shown lard ass in the spare room for a while or her cleaning the room sooooo maybe ma barker is staying over 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lard ass has his own room , they've got their old master bedroom for ma Barker

Reactions: 15
He wants to walk......???? This looks like she just forced him up to stand up right and look at me so I can take a photo of you pretending that you want to walk then get all these lovely messages saying how your such a legend such a cutie pie 🤬🤬 if he wanted to walk then surely he’ll be standing up straight and never once have we ever seen him walking along with a baby walker oh wait she doesn’t even have one 😂😂 so how the hell does he wants to walk first before crawl 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok so I think a lot of us here might be married to the same bloke as my husband doesn’t put stuff in an empty dishwasher but on top of it, leaves dirty clothes on the floor right next to the washing basket, leaves shoes all over the gaff, it’s very suspicious especially as he works away Monday to Friday 🤷‍♀️😂
Think you’re right 😂

Mine walks past the bin and leaves the rubbish on the side 😩😤🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He wants to walk......???? This looks like she just forced him up to stand up right and look at me so I can take a photo of you pretending that you want to walk then get all these lovely messages saying how your such a legend such a cutie pie 🤬🤬 if he wanted to walk then surely he’ll be standing up straight and never once have we ever seen him walking along with a baby walker oh wait she doesn’t even have one 😂😂 so how the hell does he wants to walk first before crawl 😂😂
His little feet look really swollen in this picture too. I don’t have kids, so I don’t know what their feet are meant to look like? They just seem really bloated to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
How much it means to me, not us, all about her. Do we think they have the biggest most obnoxious house on the street now? I’ll bet their neighbours hate them, all that work they’ve had done on that house.
It’s funny how we’ve never heard or seen any of her neighbours and locals saying how amazing she is.......??? I wonder why? Because surely someone with over 3mill and thinks how famous she is then surely the local would be phrasing her etc etc but we never hear anything about her local town saying anything about her or her neighbours......??

Reactions: 19
No you’re not watching Sabrina hinchy you’ve taken a break to keep up on here hinchy!!! Silly silly little girl.

She had 2 baby walkers! A car one n a green one I think

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not necessarily. If there’s another parent at home to look after them they’re expected to be at home. If they’re mature and sensible you can even leave them at home by themselves (although I’d certainly have some qualms about any of my Y7s staying at home to be fair, but they’re mostly mad). Sending them to school is literally when you have no other choices.
My daughter is Y7 (one of the older one as her birthday is in September) and I occasionally leave her home by herself but not for long periods. I am working at the moment as I work in the NHS (although not front line) and her school have said she can go in, however my partner is able to work from home so we're doing that.

Reactions: 6
Think you’re right 😂

Mine walks past the bin and leaves the rubbish on the side 😩😤🤦🏽‍♀️
We are eating dinner in the living room at the minute. Mine will finish eating, put his plate down then get up and go to the kitchen to get a drink. WITHOUT THE PLATE.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lard ass has his own room , they've got their old master bedroom for ma Barker
yeah but last week she was showing him sleeping in the spare room instead of his room, but she hasn’t for a while so maybe that’s what the poster meant...also she did show herself changing the sheets and everything the other day, maybe it was in preparation for Ma Barker’s arrival.

we’ve never had a spare room, out of curiosity do people generally keep it guest ready or just do it up if they know someone’s coming? I know a couple of people who do keep theirs looking immaculate at all times with regularly changed sheets, fairly sure if I ever have a spare room I will be too lazy for that (also, crucially, I do not want any guests)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
yeah but last week she was showing him sleeping in the spare room instead of his room, but she hasn’t for a while so maybe that’s what the poster meant...also she did show herself changing the sheets and everything the other day, maybe it was in preparation for Ma Barker’s arrival.

we’ve never had a spare room, out of curiosity do people generally keep it guest ready or just do it up if they know someone’s coming? I know a couple of people who do keep theirs looking immaculate at all times with regularly changed sheets, fairly sure if I ever have a spare room I will be too lazy for that (also, crucially, I do not want any guests)
Yes sorry I probably should have said that I know he has his own room but he “chose” the double bed for a few nights a while ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get this ‘we saved for years’. They bought the house in 2016, to me ‘years’ is 5,6,7 years and chronologically it doesn’t seem to add up. I hate this ‘yes we could have moved’ malarkey, just another brag about how she’s made so much money they could have moved.

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Having seen those before and after pictures, I don't get why they knocked out the wall to the smallest bedroom, that could have easily stayed and become an office, surely running a business from home they need an office more than a waiting area. Her decision process is as random as her diet.

Seriously, if she was an item of food, she'd be a Findus crispy pancake. Orange on the outside, over processed and fake on the inside with a personality as flat as a pancake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

We have a spare room which is a box room so pretty small. I have a dressing table in there (I live with 3 boys it’s the only girly part of the house 😂) a ottoman with spare linen etc. The bed is never made up. I don’t see the point. It’s invariably a bit of a dumping ground as it can be dumped in there and the door shut to forget about it. I only make it up when somebody will be sleeping in it. I’m already changing 3 beds, the thought of doing a 4th with unused sheets is too much effort. I’ve had friends sleep in it unmade with a sleeping bag after a few too many 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It's bad enough having to strip & remake your own bed nevermind anything else🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s funny because she’s very happy to let that mental woman Saira and so many others like her use pictures of Ronnie for their gushing grid posts about what an amazing, multi tasking, have it all mother Soph is. She’s taken exception to this guy but they’re all creeps. Every single one of them and she’s given them the materials to do it. I remember a random picture of Ronnie popped up on Facebook promoting some bullshit baby product. It’s all good if it lines your pocket isn’t it Soph?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.