Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B49AB19B-A458-4E24-945A-FB06BD90039C.jpeg
Someone pointed out her nail was missing in the film stories (sorry I can remember who it was) I just noticed it isn’t here either when she was talking about ronsomes teeth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but I think it’s a married couple arguing then having make up sex. But it’s tame sex, not any fefish stuff or anything like that. Its weird she’s cringing that hard watching it with her husband.
No it’s abt a couple who are asked by stranger for one night with wife for 1 million dollars.

My hubby does this also. He also manages to drop his clothes next to the washing basket, not in it just next to it.
Ha ha! I think all our husbands must be related!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My daughter is Y7 (one of the older one as her birthday is in September) and I occasionally leave her home by herself but not for long periods. I am working at the moment as I work in the NHS (although not front line) and her school have said she can go in, however my partner is able to work from home so we're doing that.
Oh totally, people know their kids best! My parents could have happily left me at home at that age. My comment was totally just about the children for whom I am head of year (and was a sweeping statement, there’s definitely some very sensible and mature ones in there. I know there are because I never have to deal with any pointless fuckwittery from them 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to her Facebook she’s studying to be a paramedic not sure what that entails if she is in the ambulance or if she’s still in class side of stuff but a lot of people on here seem to think she’s qualified but I don’t think hinch has ever said she was a paramedic or has she?
If she is studying to become a paramedic she could he an Ambulance Technician, they allow you to do a university diploma to become a paramedic alongside working it all depends on the ambulance service she works for. I work for East Midlands Ambulance service and you need a degree to become a paramedic now unless you have a position on an ambulance crew and you can do the top up diploma. Most 3rd year Paramedic students have been given Ambulance Care Assistant positions now to be able to put more crews on the road. Again all service dependable but I assume the current crisis allows all services to take the same actions.

Reactions: 12
yeah but last week she was showing him sleeping in the spare room instead of his room, but she hasn’t for a while so maybe that’s what the poster meant...also she did show herself changing the sheets and everything the other day, maybe it was in preparation for Ma Barker’s arrival.

we’ve never had a spare room, out of curiosity do people generally keep it guest ready or just do it up if they know someone’s coming? I know a couple of people who do keep theirs looking immaculate at all times with regularly changed sheets, fairly sure if I ever have a spare room I will be too lazy for that (also, crucially, I do not want any guests)
We have two spare rooms (only myself and my husband in the house) The double room is made up because sometimes my husband starts work very early and I sleep there the night before as the en suite is in our own room and as well as him being up so early, I'd end up waking when the shower is switched on etc. Obviously we change the sheets if we have anyone staying!

Our smaller room has a single bed in there, but it's a bit of a dumping ground to be honest 🤦‍♀️ The clothes airer is in there and way too many shoes and books. Definitely time to do a cull! I think we've only ever had anyone sleep in it twice. Once when my friends stayed with their 9 year old son and once when I had three friends staying one night.

Reactions: 11
Having seen those before and after pictures, I don't get why they knocked out the wall to the smallest bedroom, that could have easily stayed and become an office, surely running a business from home they need an office more than a waiting area. Her decision process is as random as her diet.

Seriously, if she was an item of food, she'd be a Findus crispy pancake. Orange on the outside, over processed and fake on the inside with a personality as flat as a pancake.

Ooh I love a Findus crispy pancake! I was brought up
On the cheese ones! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she is studying to become a paramedic she could he an Ambulance Technician, they allow you to do a university diploma to become a paramedic alongside working it all depends on the ambulance service she works for. I work for East Midlands Ambulance service and you need a degree to become a paramedic now unless you have a position on an ambulance crew and you can do the top up diploma. Most 3rd year Paramedic students have been given Ambulance Care Assistant positions now to be able to put more crews on the road. Again all service dependable but I assume the current crisis allows all services to take the same actions.
Maaaate I work for EMAS too... wonder if we know each other 👀

Reactions: 7
We have two spare rooms (only myself and my husband in the house) The double room is made up because sometimes my husband starts work very early and I sleep there the night before as the en suite is in our own room and as well as him being up so early, I'd end up waking when the shower is switched on etc. Obviously we change the sheets if we have anyone staying!

Our smaller room has a single bed in there, but it's a bit of a dumping ground to be honest 🤦‍♀️ The clothes airer is in there and way too many shoes and books. Definitely time to do a cull! I think we've only ever had anyone sleep in it twice. Once when my friends stayed with their 9 year old son and once when I had three friends staying one night.

Haha this is us too! Few spare rooms cos it's only myself and the otherhalf. We don't believe in our dog having his own room you see 😂 keep one made up, one full of shite and one for work/more shite.

Noone knows we keep one made up, love not having many guests sleep over as awful as that sounds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah but last week she was showing him sleeping in the spare room instead of his room, but she hasn’t for a while so maybe that’s what the poster meant...also she did show herself changing the sheets and everything the other day, maybe it was in preparation for Ma Barker’s arrival.

we’ve never had a spare room, out of curiosity do people generally keep it guest ready or just do it up if they know someone’s coming? I know a couple of people who do keep theirs looking immaculate at all times with regularly changed sheets, fairly sure if I ever have a spare room I will be too lazy for that (also, crucially, I do not want any guests)
My spare room is a junk room. The bed is made up but we rarely having people staying.

Reactions: 8
Thinking about it... she hasn’t shown lard ass in the spare room for a while or her cleaning the room sooooo maybe ma barker is staying over 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe that's why she was acting shy at the sex scene of the movie. Maybe Ma Barker was sat between her and Onslow.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
We are eating dinner in the living room at the minute. Mine will finish eating, put his plate down then get up and go to the kitchen to get a drink. WITHOUT THE PLATE.
I can't stand it when one sheet of loo roll is left on the roll 😂. Bugs the heck out of me .

Reactions: 20
I don’t get the lay out of their house at all. They’ve done all that work to it & it seems so disjointed. The bigger landing is to give them space to add stairs when they inevitably do the loft conversion. (Remember when she nearly flashed the electrician she forgot was up there doing the bonky bonk with Trace?) she’s mentioned before she wants a 5 bedroom house. God only knows what they’ll do if they have another baby, they can’t take Henry’s room away from him 🤦🏻‍♀️
“bonky bonk” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
20200331_120241.jpg

These hinchers are absolutely fucked in the head. What sad little lives they lead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So that house means soooooo much to her that they’ll never move?! Is that the same as that kitchen that meant sooooo much to her that she’d never replace it?! 🤔
Never did find out what happened to those bloody tiles did we?
On second thoughts I really couldn’t give a flying duck about her old tiles! 🥱

Reactions: 29
My cat actually owns the house, he just lets us live there as his slaves!
I had 4 cats at one point. Spent my life catching mice which they’d bought in and got bored of! They would lounge about and watch me; the little fuckers!! No cats left now now....and no mice either! 🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.