Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a small glimmer of hope that after asking that man to remove Ronnie’s picture from his insta page she might have had the realisation of how easily accessible pictures of her son are. The first thing she posts this morning...a picture of Ronnie 🤬
Anyone at any time knows where they are and what they’re wearing (assuming it’s not pre recorded content). When he’s a bit bigger and if they ever take him to a play park it’s all to easy for a stranger to walk up to him, they know his name so he’ll trust them. She’s told her Hinchers they’re all his Aunties, the repercussions of her actions at the moment could be catastrophic.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh I assumed she was single tbh 🙈 unless he is a key worker as well then?
No she married. I think her Facebook profile picture is of her wedding. Not sure what he does but I think he had cancer at one point so I’m sure If he’s classed as high risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
yes defiantly 😩😩

what I don’t get is why she asked that picture to be taken down, yet the gushy ones, from other women, are allowed?........ there’s women pedophiles out there as well Hinch... even when they are being “nice” about your Son.
She really is a demented cretin. As long as her sycophantic barmy army tells her all the lovely drivel that she yearns for, she really don't seem to care. She got her no nostril head stuck in the clouds. As been said here before, Ronnie is part of the brand now and far too important to her bank balance for her to not include him in her pathetic hinching bullshit. 😕 Money means way more to her than that little lads safety and privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
We are not sure how true this is as no one can find her as a registered paramedic. But I imagine her husband is home to have Abby
She may not be a paramedic, but she could be ambulance crew, a Technician or Urgent Care Assistant doesn't need to be registered. Or she may be a trainee at the moment, so won't be registered until she is qualified, but will still be out on the road.

Last edited:
I really do think that the random bloke that posted a clothed pic of Ronnie is the least she has to worry about when she continues to post pics of him in the bath, she is still not safeguarding her son!!!
stop not only posting ur son who can’t defend himself, but posting naked shots of him too. You are disgusting and who knows what or where some of the images have gone and are currently being used.
keep ur boy safe! For someone who says “I love him so much and want to keep him safe” ur doing a pretty tit job!!
first rule of keeping ur kids safe is not posting them in the bath.

Reactions: 27
I had a small glimmer of hope that after asking that man to remove Ronnie’s picture from his insta page she might have had the realisation of how easily accessible pictures of her son are. The first thing she posts this morning...a picture of Ronnie 🤬
Anyone at any time knows where they are and what they’re wearing (assuming it’s not pre recorded content). When he’s a bit bigger and if they ever take him to a play park it’s all to easy for a stranger to walk up to him, they know his name so he’ll trust them. She’s told her Hinchers they’re all his Aunties, the repercussions of her actions at the moment could be catastrophic.
I seriously do not think that she will take this seriously until something like this happens.... and even then it will never be her fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When not if Henry jumps to snatch something from Ronnie in his high chair etc is gonna be another moment she realises she’s fucked up. Not that anyone will know, I doubt she would get rid of the dog either.

Reactions: 15
Good god what the actual...
I just had a vision of this being left out for her bff SS. So when she is keeping her social distancing she can swing her head over the fence, take a bite and wave as she walks by. I just can't make her out. So so weird and always displaying the weirdest behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The mum might of moved in with her other daughter so she can look after Abby. The sister is an nhs worker isn’t she?
If she’s an nhs worker, then her daughter will be at school as she’ll fall under the child of a key worker category

How did everyone find out about it. Someone posted the account on here and now everyone knows about it 🤔
I saw a screenshot of it on here, then went to have a nosy to see if he’d answered her comment. Not sure who found it first.

Just seen Ronnie is on her stories this morning, so she’s obviously not learned anything from it. 🙄

Reactions: 13
It was the Astonish pine spray she was on about, and I understand why cos its bloody awful!
Pine is pine though, no? 🤷🏻‍♀️ How can she say pregnancy made her hate the smell but still uses the exact smell every day down all of her toilets?

Reactions: 14
If she’s an nhs worker, then her daughter will be at school as she’ll fall under the child of a key worker category
She may be at school, but even for key workers the advice is to keep the kids home if you can, so if Ma Barker is round to look after her then she may well not be at school.

Reactions: 6
When not if Henry jumps to snatch something from Ronnie in his high chair etc is gonna be another moment she realises she’s fucked up. Not that anyone will know, I doubt she would get rid of the dog either.
If he bites ronnieblesshim I expect it'll be a huge decision who to put down , how can you chose between your first and second born 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Pine is pine though, no? 🤷🏻‍♀️ How can she say pregnancy made her hate the smell but still uses the exact smell every day down all of her toilets?
The Astonish germ pine spray smells feck all like pine! I dont mind the pine loo stuff, but the germ clear spray was vile. Sprayed it once and binned it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.