Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may not be a paramedic, but she could be ambulance crew, a Technician or Urgent Care Assistant doesn't need to be registered. Or she may be a trainee at the moment, so won't be registered until she is qualified, but will still be out on the road.
According to her Facebook she’s studying to be a paramedic not sure what that entails if she is in the ambulance or if she’s still in class side of stuff but a lot of people on here seem to think she’s qualified but I don’t think hinch has ever said she was a paramedic or has she?

Reactions: 2
I know she hasn’t been doing many swipe ups recently, but my God she’s on one trying her best without them. How many times in the past week has she said the word eBay?!! This is from eBay guyyyyssss, I got this from eBay guysssss, this is the one I bouwt from eBay guysssss hope this helps! Clearly still raking in the cash from cookies or however the hell it all works.

can’t believe her posting a pic of Rrrronnieblessimdoesnthavtoofzzz this morning after trying to appear the protective mother yesterday asking that creep to remove the pic. She is completelyand utterly shhhhhtupid

Reactions: 22
Why do people need to see before and after pics of her complete waste of space landing? She must just be walking around the house thinking “tit, what can I show the plebs today?”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why did she need to create a bigger landing? Surely there is no point to that, it looked fine before considering it's a landing and not meant to be a master bedroom?!

Reactions: 15
Why do people need to see before and after pics of her complete waste of space landing? She must just be walking around the house thinking “tit, what can I show the plebs today?”
She’s bugger all else to show now!

Reactions: 16
Nothing about this woman is humbling at all. She shows us all these before and after pics to brag. That’s all. She hates that Ronnie is developmentally behind a little because she would love to be able to use him to brag about too!

Reactions: 20
I went to the random guys insta, the one who posted the Ronnie pic. What in lordy duck is wrong with these people 🙄

View attachment 101948

I replied. Wanted to say so much more. But wtf. They will defend her to the ends of time 🥺

View attachment 101949

It's been removed from that guys page within a few mins of me replying to that mad hincher on there
None of these these silly hinchers don’t have a brain cell between em ffs.

Reactions: 9
Why did she need to create a bigger landing? Surely there is no point to that, it looked fine before considering it's a landing and not meant to be a master bedroom?!
I don’t get the lay out of their house at all. They’ve done all that work to it & it seems so disjointed. The bigger landing is to give them space to add stairs when they inevitably do the loft conversion. (Remember when she nearly flashed the electrician she forgot was up there doing the bonky bonk with Trace?) she’s mentioned before she wants a 5 bedroom house. God only knows what they’ll do if they have another baby, they can’t take Henry’s room away from him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How did everyone find out about it. Someone posted the account on here and now everyone knows about it 🤔

Loads of honchers have pics of Ronnie on their pages but she thinks that’s ok because they’re hinchers?? You don’t see her asking them to remove the pics just because they put an arse kissing caption
Now we know most of these brainwashed zoflora heads are here reporting back! Hello puppets! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Minkeh I really hate how there is no accountability on Instagram now. Get a comment that disagrees with you - delete ✅ block ✅
And don’t even start me on the people still running ad campaign after ad campaign. How do they even sleep at night?! 😤
It baffles me how incredibly greedy these people are!!

Reactions: 20
Oh I assumed she was single tbh 🙈 unless he is a key worker as well then?
Thinking about it... she hasn’t shown lard ass in the spare room for a while or her cleaning the room sooooo maybe ma barker is staying over 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she’s an nhs worker, then her daughter will be at school as she’ll fall under the child of a key worker category
Not necessarily. If there’s another parent at home to look after them they’re expected to be at home. If they’re mature and sensible you can even leave them at home by themselves (although I’d certainly have some qualms about any of my Y7s staying at home to be fair, but they’re mostly mad). Sending them to school is literally when you have no other choices.

Reactions: 9
That “H” she had built into the brickwork is so pretentious! It’s a bleeping new build in Maldon, not Hampton Court Palace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.