Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry the guy leaves ONE pair of shoes in her precious immaculate house and she bleeping throws them out in the rain?! To impress her followers? What a nasty cow. Can you imagine Joe Wicks or someone filming throwing his wife’s slippers out in horrible weather because she wasn’t following his commands to clear them every whenever they’re not on his feet?! There would be outcry. Within my happy home currently I can see two pairs of shoes beneath the shoe storage unit and one in the kitchen for taking bins out. Is it annoying? A bit but not really.
You’re so right, I thought it was nasty too, that’s not funny. A lived in home is messy, who cares! There has been times I feel like I’m forever picking up after everyone else and I go bat tit crazy for a while threatening to throw everything in the bin. But the 3 boys (My other half & his 2 sons) gang up on me and make me laugh.
I was tidying up yesterday and lighting candles just making the place feel nice, one of the kids asked who was coming over 🤣 he must associate me tidying to having visitors. (To be fair, he’s not wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
wtf, shine her tacky ornaments - they look like tatty shite you see in a *** B&B (***insert your own town, I'll say Blackpool)
ETA , took out tacky as don't want to insult someone from Blackpool soz
That will be me then. Actually I agree with you

Reactions: 6
I came here to read the nail glued on with Gorilla glue comments and I wasn’t disappointed 👏
I can just imagine that some idiot will have scooped her old nails out of a bin and reglued them on with that stuff. 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Who the hell has a personalised clock?! She is winding me right up today, even more than normal. It's such a weird place to have a clock as well. She is really running out of space to put her *gifted tat now. Also, why are there so many light switches on the wall?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She'd have a complete break down if she ever saw how many pairs of shoes my hubby leaves lying about in the kitchen! This morning it was 1pair of cycling shoes, 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of flip flops and 1 pair of work boots! The thing is he lives here, he pays the bills the same as me, and I don't treat him like a lodger!
Similar story here although I have been known to swear "FFS, it's like living with a bloody caterpillar" 😂 👟👞

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looked and there is a mistress Sophie foot and shoe slave!!! might be why she has flung that naughty flip flop out. You naughty, detty, bad flip flop 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who the hell has a personalised clock?! She is winding me right up today, even more than normal. It's such a weird place to have a clock as well. She is really running out of space to put her *gifted tat now. Also, why are there so many light switches on the wall?
Surprised she’s not gifted it to her in laws!

Reactions: 3
This is all about relatability.

The amount of stories with both her and Jamie in has shot up after he was noticeably absent for a while. This is her new angle. Couples are popular. You just have to look at the amount of success Chris and Rosie Ramsey are having with their book and tour from the podcast (all well deserved by the way, they both really make me laugh and seem like good people) to see that this is where it’s going next - Mr and Mrs Hinch. This is why Jamie is posting more on his account, they’re looking to up engagement by being a relatable couple.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
This is all about relatability.

The amount of stories with both her and Jamie in has shot up after he was noticeably absent for a while. This is her new angle. Couples are popular. You just have to look at the amount of success Chris and Rosie Ramsey are having with their book and tour from the podcast (all well deserved by the way, they both really make me laugh and seem like good people) to see that this is where it’s going next - Mr and Mrs Hinch. This is why Jamie is posting more on his account, they’re looking to up engagement by being a relatable couple.
They are the most UNrelatable couple!! I think Fred and Rose West were probably more relatable than them! They have an unattainable lifestyle, they do NOTHING (i could get behind them if one of them actually worked for a living) everything is gifted, they don't go anywhere other than the local retail park or the field....

What exactly is relatable? (In their eyes)

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I don’t think she did glue her nail back on! It’s all a cover so we don’t notice her pre recorded stories!

Reactions: 19
I think the reason her first book sold so well is coz she bought all the copies. She literally has a copy in every single room.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Me again 👋🏻 the first picture shows her two "books" (I don't consider them actual books) on the table. Second picture shows four "books". Was she so desperate to get her "books" in the picture that she added more to make them more visible in the second photo? I have a lot of time on my hands today 🙈
I think the second picture is the “books” reflection as that table in the waiting area is mirrored? But she’s done it that way deliberately for sure so her books are more prominent.
Hope this helps 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Me again 👋🏻 the first picture shows her two "books" (I don't consider them actual books) on the table. Second picture shows four "books". Was she so desperate to get her "books" in the picture that she added more to make them more visible in the second photo? I have a lot of time on my hands today 🙈
I think it’s a mirrored table

Reactions: 3
They are the most UNrelatable couple!! I think Fred and Rose West were probably more relatable than them! They have an unattainable lifestyle, they do NOTHING (i could get behind them if one of them actually worked for a living) everything is gifted, they don't go anywhere other than the local retail park or the field....

What exactly is relatable? (In their eyes)
Love a Fred & Rose West joke 😂 I have a sick sense of humour. It’s the undertaker in me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Forgive me as I have sinned, So now I’m feeling super guilty, I chuck any shoes that come into our house (usually the husbands who then leaves them by the garage door 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️) in the garage (which we actually use as our front entrance as we have dogs and horses) as I can’t stand any footwear that goes outside, inside, because of the germs, I know I know we have dogs imagine what’s on their paws, but it was how I was bought up, please don’t judge me and think I’m like grinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another pussy whipped husband. If his wife wants the products so much why doesn’t she go out and buy them herself why does he have to go with her. I suspect this is another message sent to herself. I can’t imagine a man would message Mrs hinch out of the blue. She just wants to world to think there are other downtrodden men like Jamie.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.