Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
im not mad but i talk to bees. if they come into my house i get something soft and ask them to climb on it and say i will take them outside. they always do it. so how clever that they understand what we say. i am being serious here.
I am the actual fecking bee whisperer. I beckoned to one to follow me outside and it blatantly followed me through the kitchen, round into the utility bit and out the back door. Husband said, “Did that bee just follow you?” He was in shock. I don’t think I’ve ever felt smugger! 😌😂🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Think you’re right 😂

Mine walks past the bin and leaves the rubbish on the side 😩😤🤦🏽‍♀️
We are eating dinner in the living room at the minute. Mine will finish eating, put his plate down then get up and go to the kitchen to get a drink. WITHOUT THE PLATE.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

L00kform3

VIP Member
Lies lies lies and more lies. You don’t cook for your baby. Never seen Ronnie eating a home cooked meal, ever.

Maybe a piece of broccoli on the odd occasion. She is a total and utter fucking liar, you can’t explain it Sophie because it’s not fucking true.

Shame on you for lying to over 3 million people who you know for a fact lick your arse daily and will lap up anything you say. If you did a mix of food you wouldn’t have a cupboard this fucking full of pouches and jars.

If I were her and I KNEW I fucking cooked homemade meals for Ronnie I would be on Instagram in a flash proving the shit out of it.

Fuck off, you ain’t fooling me.

Attachments

Reactions: 33

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Stacey Solomon does my head in. She looks like Roddy from Flushed Away. Her and Hinch are both as thick as pig shit so I can see why they get on so well 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Just before she goes to bed and gets her talcy neck sucked and rattled off bugboy she just needs to tell the gram what a fab caring person she is because she can’t sleep until she knows handsnommmezzzzz manzzzzz and ronnieblesshimduzenthaveteethduzhavefeetz are asleep. Such a selfless lady

• Haha

Lofty

Think our postman is getting pissed off with the amount of deliveries next door has... he slammed her gate that hard it fell off 🙈
first time posting, hope I’ve done it right... my hubby’s a postie and he’s knackered coz half the staff are off. I mentioned on hinches fb page that people should stop ordering unnecessary stuff I was shot down and told postman can’t catch in when working... you just can’t reason with stupid

• Wow
  • Sad

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
She’s used that glue on her nails?
jesus I used it to glue my shoe sole back to the shoe (we’ll gloss over how I managed to glue the peg to it) the fumes alone made me feel sick and dizzy
they do say that stupid people soon fall out of the gene pool
hopefully she’s next-and the sheep that follow her ‘don’t do this at home’ tip
its a bloody nail-people are dying of a virus and her nails are the most important thing in the world to them
ive done daft things in life-but I’ve never recorded them and shown them to over 3 million bots people

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
You didn't make anything you daft bint, you just put some tiles on the wall!

I thought she had some grand plan for these tiles?! Wasn't she fussy about them coming off in one piece? Now she's smashed them up and begging for ideas what to do with them 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyB

As my old grandad used to say "The pair of them are not worth two rows of sheep shite"

• Haha