Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry the guy leaves ONE pair of shoes in her precious immaculate house and she bleeping throws them out in the rain?! To impress her followers? What a nasty cow. Can you imagine Joe Wicks or someone filming throwing his wife’s slippers out in horrible weather because she wasn’t following his commands to clear them every whenever they’re not on his feet?! There would be outcry. Within my happy home currently I can see two pairs of shoes beneath the shoe storage unit and one in the kitchen for taking bins out. Is it annoying? A bit but not really.

Reactions: 45
I think the lack of swipe ups and not selling the eBay tat is getting to her, she’s proper losing it and I reported her gorilla glue nail story, so many impressionable people following she’s so irresponsible

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, after a few G&T's last night I finally joined Tattle. Hinch is, in my opinion, the must annoying and vile 'influencer' I've ever came across. Utterly fake and completely bleeping mental. My mum is a midwife and follow's Hinch (not because she is a fan, but because she is actually concerned about the little lad's welfare). Now, I know that all babies develop at different rate's, my daughter is two weeks younger than Ronnie and by 4 months she was rolling over, she has 6 teeth, she babbles constantly, show's interest and curiosity in EVERYTHING and can stand up. However the lack of movements/expressions from Ronnie is rather worrying. Also, who posts that many photo's of their babies in the bath for the world to see?! On the photo of Ronnie she uploaded on the 9th February, if you go on the comments someone has commented right at the bottom of an account called 'terryfoster101' and he has actually uploaded a photo of Ronnie and he has no connection with the Grinch at all. So bloody weird and this is why I refuse to upload photo's of my daughter on social media.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
That flip flop story 😳 true colours are starting to show. I can only imagine the comments if that was a man doing that to a woman’s possessions

• Heart
What a horrible thing to do - throwing your partners flip flop outside in the rain. How would she feel if he did that to her? Shows her level of intelligence and also kindness. What a great example she is to her child. Can’t believe she even added that to her stories for millions to watch. Did she think that was funny? Nasty - not funny.

Soph, I’ve heard that gorilla glue is an even better lipgloss than Iconic xox

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So are they still #couplegoals? 😂😂 i cant see how people would want a relationship like theirs. He’s so whipped and she’s a total witch. I think the performance yesterday showed the real them. when he doesn’t think he’s being filmed he’s on his phone ignoring her. As soon as he saw the camera on him he put on his act. I bet they bar even speak to each other day to day and I wouldn’t be surprised if he slept in the spare room

Reactions: 31
wtf, shine her tacky ornaments - they look like tatty shite you see in a *** B&B (***insert your own town, I'll say Blackpool)
ETA , took out tacky as don't want to insult someone from Blackpool soz

Reactions: 15
Wait.. she’s got Tik Tok?? 😳

Christ.

Now she can’t go to the shops every day and can’t risk ordering pointless tat off eBay in case she gets slated for endangering key workers.. is the end in sight 🥳 if only she didn’t have such effective stockpiling aha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we just talk about how INCREDIBLY STUPID this is. Has she never read the back of the gorilla glue packet. It says it’s a carcinogen and may cause cancer, organ failure and skin irritation ... and she’s using it to glue nails back on ... I actually have no words 😡View attachment 101579
This is the absolute height of stupidity, ignorance....im gobsmacked. Just what the A and E departments need...an influx of thickos who have superglued their fingers together.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That flip flop story 😳 true colours are starting to show. I can only imagine the comments if that was a man doing that to a woman’s possessions
The way she bangs on about those flip flops you'd think he had thousands of pairs and left them EVERYWHERE in the house. Its literally 1 pair of shoes😳

Reactions: 16
Noticed she didn’t put the hand sanitiser back on her radiator cover she’s just daved! Or did you just forget Sophs that you put it their for show a couple of weeks ago 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I suppose she's had to stick the nail on otherwise she cannot use any of her pre-recorded stories which will include the finger with the nail
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Get ready for the "guyzzz for everyone asking where I got Ronnie's swing from that I purposely included in the flip flop shot, swipe here" that was a very obvious camera shot to make sure it was included!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she bangs on about those flip flops you'd think he had thousands of pairs and left them EVERYWHERE in the house. Its literally 1 pair of shoes😳
I don’t get how she’s always tripping over them? Does she not look where she’s going?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell, how much mr sheen did she put on that radiator cover?! That’ll evaporate nicely into the air when it gets warm. Inhale!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.