Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorilla glue? WTF?

That stuff is serious, it not just super glue it’s phenomenally super super super glue! Wow, she just gets stupider by the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's removed the story I think! Well Soph if you're reading here, thank you! Stop posting Ronnie in the bath and in any other ways his safety online is compromised. He can't give consent and He has no idea who's looking at his photos but you do!
Shame there are still lots of bath pictures and videos in the 6-9 month highlights.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think she sprinkles cornflakes on her sofa on purpose before she starts filming?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Does anyone else think she sprinkles cornflakes on her sofa on purpose before she starts filming?
Yes absolutely. It looked weird. Just one single cornflake then suddenly another one rolled in like Tumbleweed?!

Hope her finger falls off the stupid bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Viewed one of her tick tok vids on my sons account. I'm embarrassed for her, trying to look seductive with a cloth...Ronnie you poor lad!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I hope she doesn’t require any hospital treatment for the damage she’s done to her nail. Will be raging if she takes up valuable NHS time 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Been off here for a while whilst the world went insane, but I’m back and surprised to see only a couple of threads have happened since! Must have been fairly quiet.. glad I didn’t miss much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she now gonna touch her baby with that glued up finger or allow her witchy finger anywhere near his mouth? Why is she so irresponsible it’s like she actually doesn’t even like her baby son?! Weird af man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably nail glue but she says it’s superglue to make her look “edgy”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reported the Ronnie pic because seriously what planet is she on clearly not the same one as us and I've just reported the gorilla glue one. What a stupid stupid twit. Putting people's lives at risk by showing that. I know most of her followers are bought but I'm sure of the very few who aren't some would copy this including younger people who wouldn't know any better. Get a grip Hinch you absolute and complete utter waste of fresh air. Sorry buts she's really boiling more my piss even more than normal lately. Grrrr.

Reactions: 19
Why does he want his wife to sing a song when he taks a tit ffs. What a massive bleeping weirdo. Cock off Jamie you friggan toad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Viewed one of her tick tok vids on my sons account. I'm embarrassed for her, trying to look seductive with a cloth...Ronnie you poor lad!
I saw that last night and cringed my ass hole off! I literally have no words for the attention seeking bint, but let’s not forget she has major anxiety and HATES showing her face 🥱🥱

Sorry but gorilla glue to stick your nail back on?!! I’m lost for words at her stupidity! 🤦🏼‍♀️ All for the sake of vanity... soph hun there’s literally thousands of women in the country who’s nails are starting to outgrow/ break off and can’t get them redone, just bloody deal with it. Jesus if a broken nail is all you have to stress about you’re in a bloody dream world love! And I can’t get over how aggressive she is towards her husband... was there actually any need for her to launch his flip flop outside like that? I do sometimes wonder if he does it on purpose in the hope that one day she trips up over it and catapults herself onto another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What point is she trying to prove by throwing one flip flop in the garden? Ronnie is more mature than her!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.