Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean

VIP Member
Pine is pine though, no? 🤷🏻‍♀️ How can she say pregnancy made her hate the smell but still uses the exact smell every day down all of her toilets?
The Astonish germ pine spray smells feck all like pine! I dont mind the pine loo stuff, but the germ clear spray was vile. Sprayed it once and binned it

Reactions: 6

Flossy2019

VIP Member
You’re totally right, they aren’t relatable but that’s why she’s saying “does anyone else do this guys?” and showing those questions as well. It’s what she thinks other people do or what gets her messages from people telling her they do things.
The hinchers will just pretend they do it to get in her dms and on her stories

Tillynoclean

wtf, shine her tacky ornaments - they look like tatty shite you see in a *** B&B (***insert your own town, I'll say Blackpool)
ETA , took out tacky as don't want to insult someone from Blackpool soz
That will be me then. Actually I agree with you

Jane565

Chatty Member
Has anymore been said about that terry having a photo of ronnie on his insta. I looked and thought why

Reactions: 5

Lemons91

Yep, rather disturbing isn't it. I'm glad your partner's family have listened to your wishes. I think my partners family absolutely hate me because of the constant reminders I give to them about it. If they could have it their way, they'd be posting whatever they could of MY baby.
to be honest they don’t have an awful lot to do with her :/ she’s grandchild 11 out of 13 on his side of the family. I don’t think any of them even have a pic of her on their phone 🤷‍♀️ I was so worried about it when I was pregnant though.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
I just got my report updated from Insta and it said “looks like the story was already removed”. Has the message got through?
Maybe it’s been brought to her attention the post on an Insta account, that there is a plea for her to stop this behaviour !

Paddy

I can’t stand shoes on the carpet in our house. Because we’re both posties it makes me feel sick where we’ve walked outside and I can’t stand it if he walks on the downstairs rug with this shoes on 😂😂 we have laminate downstairs but it just makes me feel grim. I don’t take his shoes off his feet and chuck them in the garden if he doesn’t take them off tho😂😂😂
do you just him out 😂

• Haha