Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Having seen those before and after pictures, I don't get why they knocked out the wall to the smallest bedroom, that could have easily stayed and become an office, surely running a business from home they need an office more than a waiting area. Her decision process is as random as her diet.

Seriously, if she was an item of food, she'd be a Findus crispy pancake. Orange on the outside, over processed and fake on the inside with a personality as flat as a pancake.

Ooh I love a Findus crispy pancake! I was brought up
On the cheese ones! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3

mammaof3

VIP Member
When she posts shite even without content of her cleaning eg the bee saga, does she still earn shedloads of ££s ?

Cagayu

VIP Member
Who the hell has a personalised clock?! She is winding me right up today, even more than normal. It's such a weird place to have a clock as well. She is really running out of space to put her *gifted tat now. Also, why are there so many light switches on the wall?
Surprised she’s not gifted it to her in laws!

Me again 👋🏻 the first picture shows her two "books" (I don't consider them actual books) on the table. Second picture shows four "books". Was she so desperate to get her "books" in the picture that she added more to make them more visible in the second photo? I have a lot of time on my hands today 🙈
I think it’s a mirrored table

parmavioletx

If she’s an nhs worker, then her daughter will be at school as she’ll fall under the child of a key worker category
She may have chosen not to send her child to school. I am a key worker (ED Nurse) and have chosen to keep my child at home.

Reactions: 2

Frymydevil

Who needs a house with three toilets?! Or is that just in case she doesn’t have to run far for one when she almost sharts due to the shit food she eats?!
All new builds pretty much have 3 loos, I have a tiny 2 bed new build and have 3 bogs... not sticking up for her in the slightest 😂😂

She may not be a paramedic, but she could be ambulance crew, a Technician or Urgent Care Assistant doesn't need to be registered. Or she may be a trainee at the moment, so won't be registered until she is qualified, but will still be out on the road.
According to her Facebook she’s studying to be a paramedic not sure what that entails if she is in the ambulance or if she’s still in class side of stuff but a lot of people on here seem to think she’s qualified but I don’t think hinch has ever said she was a paramedic or has she?

Where did everyone get the idea she is a paramedic? I often wonder why Hinch doesn’t mention it at a time like now?
Not sure. I’ve never seen hinch mention it. Like I’ve said before according to her Facebook she’s studying to be a paramedic and started in 2018 but not sure if she’s fully registered yet.

Reactions: 1