Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was just looking at her extension plans. Their plans that were rejected were much bigger. She would have had a larger master bedroom and Ronnie would have had a larger bedroom/nursery. I bet she was proper sulking when they rejected it and she had to make them smaller. Shame!

Rejected
View attachment 102307

Accepted
View attachment 102308
So does she have an en-suite in her master bedroom now? Coz when she got ‘caught’ naked by the electrician she was having a shower in the en-suite in her old room

Reactions: 7
Okay a few things about madam's stories...

1) why the fuck is she using so much sheen then lighting a candle, fire hazard waiting to happen!
2) when she was carrying her stupid caddie or what ever it's bloody called, why was her book/journal included it in, is it to remind us of her status!
3) who the fuck has a waiting room in their house, like 'guyyyssss hold on a minute you have to sit in my waiting room' get a fucking grip!
4) stop putting that stupid filter on your baby boy, unlike you he doesn't need it!
5) talk properly, you just make yourself look more and more dumb, which isn't hard now is it.
6) anyone see the look Ron Ron gave her, made me chuckle. at least we ain't the only ones that think she is crackers.

ATB X
👏👏👏👏👏

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Ffs he isn’t “our Ronnie” why are these people so pathetic? 😡 Grabby doesn’t care about you. Only things she cares about are her, fatsomes and money.

Just wanted to say. I am so glad I have found this forum and you bunch of sane people. 🍾🥳
What is Mrskshappy on? ‘He’s doing himself’ ? Fucking illiterate numptys!

Hahahhaaahaah ‘I’m always late to the party... silly old me, silly ole soph’
Not THAT late

Attachments

Last edited:

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Simply the Vest is such a thick twat pouring a whole cup of sugared water over that bee rather than giving it a few drops! I mean seriously, how stupid do you have to be?

Since she’s given him a more prominent role in the stories I’ve developed a real dislike of him!
Ffs 😡 what a total asshole

Amibovvered

VIP Member
I so wish she wouldn't keep ordering shit online that she don't need.
My brother is a delivery driver and unfourtuntly he got Covid-19. He was out delivering parcels from 8am till 8pm sometimes later.
Surely she could wait to order these people haven't got disposable income espically now but her sheep will follow her and get into more debt.
I’m so sorry, is he okay 😕

kettlekitten

VIP Member
It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but I think it’s a married couple arguing then having make up sex. But it’s tame sex, not any fefish stuff or anything like that. Its weird she’s cringing that hard watching it with her husband.
No it’s abt a couple who are asked by stranger for one night with wife for 1 million dollars.

My hubby does this also. He also manages to drop his clothes next to the washing basket, not in it just next to it.
Ha ha! I think all our husbands must be related!

Last edited: