Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
yes he doesn’t even follow Hinch and that confuses me even more. I’d be mortified if that was my son
Me too ! Might just be me reading into things but it certainly isnt right , have you looked at the other persons insta who also liked the pic ? Who he follows ?

Reactions: 5

Lemons91

Me too ! Might just be me reading into things but it certainly isnt right , have you looked at the other persons insta who also liked the pic ? Who he follows ?
I looked at him but not his followers, I’ll go have a look now. His profile is strange too

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Don’t both parents have to be key workers? Otherwise why would she need to be in school if one parent is working. Not sure what her husband does for a living though .
It depends. My daughter's school rang me and when I said I work for the NHS, even though I'm not frontline or operational, they said they count me as a key worker, never asked what my partner does.

Fusrofrunt

Where did everyone get the idea she is a paramedic? I often wonder why Hinch doesn’t mention it at a time like now?
I’d have thought the same. She has to harp on about every single ‘hero’ and slightly positive thing in her life to keep up her angelic image. Why’s she quiet on this front?

Kmddec

I don’t understand this onion thing can someone explain? Have i missed something I thought I was upto date 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

DebbieF

VIP Member
I noticed his feet too, I just think they’re just fat.A lot of babies have fat feet I always look out of curiosity because my daughter always has very narrow feet. It’s a nightmare buying her shoes they all seem to cater to the chubby footed baby 🤣
My little grandson‘s first shoes were a H width, they have since slimmed down and he’s now an F fitting.

candcocoxx

Wow, the manufacturers of that skincare range must be so thrilled to have Hinch endorsing it. She is either losing her mind through boredom or is a truely vile person.
I know which I think it is....
The products must have cost her all of £3.99 for the whole set haha! more cheap tat

Fairy_funny

My daughter is 1, she was up about 7.45 & has just went for a nap now at 11. All babies are different. Some days she doesnt nap until the afternoon

No username was taken

If she’s an nhs worker, then her daughter will be at school as she’ll fall under the child of a key worker category
Don’t both parents have to be key workers? Otherwise why would she need to be in school if one parent is working. Not sure what her husband does for a living though .

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I just thought this was a rumour! Now I just remember back to that tiktok where the question was asked "who initiated the first kiss" and it was her..meaning she actively went after a taken man?
The main rumour was they had kids together and were married. That really isn’t true 😂

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Why the fuck is he napping at 10 am? She went on the other day how ronnies ‘sleeping through until 7’ why the actual fuck does he need yet another sleep? Hes 9 months old? Poor thing has about 6/7 naps a day so she can clean. Bet hes not even asleep just staring around blankly. Probably doesnt even know how to cry
My son gets up at 6/630 and naps at half 9😂 not everyday but often.

I don’t think that is Jamie holding him either.
Nope that defo ain’t Jamie’s arms I don’t reckon 🧐🧐🤨🤨