Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is 8 months, he Wakes up at 8 and is back in bed by half 10 for his nap, all babies are different in that way 🤷‍♀️
yeah I think when mine was 8 months she would wake around 7.30 and then nap again at 10 for an hour. And then have a longer afternoon nap. it does seem like Ronnie has tonnes of naps though. Or sleeps for hours at a time

Reactions: 8
Fair enough Ronnies napping now but her first story this morning was that she’s wiped down her oven liners and cleaned her kitchen. Spend some time with your child for goodness sake. This must be why she uses those ellas kitchen pouches, quick squirt of his breakfast down his throat and it’s straight on to the cleaning.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Fair enough Ronnies napping now but her first story this morning was that she’s wiped down her oven liners and cleaned her kitchen. Spend some time with your child for goodness sake. This must be why she uses those ellas kitchen pouches, quick squirt of his breakfast down his throat and it’s straight on to the cleaning.
yep bare minimum time with him apart from a Quick photo of his tuft of hair and then counting down til his next nap so she can clean

Reactions: 13
Is the closed over finger the one she apparently “glued with gorilla glue”?
And yes, NOTHING really has changed you boring pond life
Good spot!

I don’t get the random “all the best, soph!” what does that even mean? Like I get that she says all the best but in that particular context it just seems so random

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just noticed her checking on Henry before bed after it was suggested here that ma barker was staying in Henry’s room and Henry was staying in the spare master bedroom, Soph we should all be getting a commission rate for providing you with content, I’m sure all us trolls would agree it be donated to a worthy cause though cause we’re not greedy twats like you 😁
HAHAHA I KNEW IT!! It made me laugh this morning when I viewed her stories... iya sophhhhhh ATB 👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s probably been mentioned before but notice how she only tags clothes she’s bought from big stores - Tesco, next, matalan etc - in an obvious attempt to beg for a collaboration with them. All the clothes he’s been gifted from smaller stores are never acknowledged.

Reactions: 20
Self obsessed much?!

Read an actual book and open your horrible, narcissistic little mind you fucktard!
Soph, you really should be marking this as AD as you're advertising your own book, same with any picture where your pile of books is shown (so that's pretty much everywhere, in or out of the house, 'cause you're an egotistical twit who carries your book with you at all times!).
ATB!

Has Ronnnnnnieblesshimwifdatuffftandwifdefooooootsproppedupbythebaskettttttt had any fingers of toast yet, Soph? No? Baby rusk? No? Sticks of carrot? No? Pieces of banana? No?
You know that pouch with "just" banana and lemon in it, well, I'll let you into a secret Soph! An actual yellow banana that comes in a skin, you know the things you have hanging up? Well, that contains - BANANA! Ta-daaaaaaa! And no lemon! Isn't that amazing! So you can ditch the pouch and just give your son some bleeping BANANA you stupid twunt!
ATB x 2!

• Heart
The thing is they don’t do anything. When Paul was little Sam was taking him the baby groups, she had anabell karmel round to help with weaning Paul he life is pretty interesting. Hinch goes to B&M and home bargains and spends most of her time at home. He’s doesn’t spend time with her son and she has little banter with Jamie. A series would be incredibly boring. I think they are definitely trying to be some sort of duo but hopefully not on our television screens

But doesn’t every parent check on their kids before bed. Mine are 5 and 3 and I’ve check on them before I go to bed every night. She really thinks she’s the mum of a the year but truth is she’s a pretty piss poor mother
Mine are 9 & 11 and I still check on mine!
I do wonder if any of her neighbours are secret tattlers 🤔.. probably have had to sign a NDA, ha, or too afraid to‘out’ her as she would know which neighbour it was, she would set her army on them by doxxing them online?? Who knows 🤷🤷I would love to know what they think of her, how many cars they have, how many deliveries a day, if they see them taking dog for a walk, if they argue, if they can see into her garden and she has crafty fags, haha, if they can smell the fumes of her house wafting down the street.. the list goes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My daughter is 1, she was up about 7.45 & has just went for a nap now at 11. All babies are different. Some days she doesnt nap until the afternoon

Reactions: 4
I actually don’t think that ronnieblesshim is napping everytime.. I think she says that because Jamie’s minding him, it’s sounds better to say he’s asleep, then people don’t think she’s being a bad parent. Also have you noticed she’s says he’s sleep everytimes she’s faffing about on her stories or is about to do a clean, it’s to make people think she’s not leaving him.
He didn’t look like he had just woken up
And that picture, just admit Jamie looks after him

Do you know her married surname or whatever family surname (Hinch's maiden one) for the sisters you're looking for?
This makes me look like an utter stalker, but her FB isn’t private so... 🤷🏼‍♀️ Looks like she finished her first block of theory in Dec 2017, so I’d say she’s still studying. I also remember seeing a photo of her in her uniform on Hinch’s Instagram aaages ago. (Just had to look because I kept seeing people ask if she was qualified yet or not).

But even as a student she’d probably be on placement as healthcare students have had their theory blocks cancelled so are on practical placements now instead, so would be nice if Hinch maybe mentioned her sister? ...Unless she is exempt from undertaking the practical placement currently due to her husband being in the high risk category, because of his previous illness (god people shouldn’t leave their FB open, you can learn too much).

Attachments

Reactions: 11
To be fair my 8 month old wakes up at 7 and is ready for a nap at about 9ish.. but I do agree RonJonLongLegs seems to have many during the day at random different times.

Anyways I’m taking a little break from insta atm because I’ve realised it does nowt good for my mental health so am relying on you nasty trolls to keep me up to date with the Hinch goss.;) Obviously just expecting the same old tit though because she’s clearly running out of content (if hers could even be classed as that in the first place!).

Reactions: 12
Do you know her married surname or whatever family surname (Hinch's maiden one) for the sisters you're looking for?
This is her Facebook. Her married name is Gosshawk. I’d imagine her maiden name is barker but they was a Rumour that she wasn’t Pa Barker’s buy that’s never been confirmed so not sure if she had the same maiden name as the rest of them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.