Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Can't sleep and completley random so sorry if this has been discussed before but, does anyone else think pushing her and Jamie as this 'power couple' is planned... I think this time next year they will have a reality show almost like The Mummy Dairies, documenting family life, next pregnancies ect. That will lead to lots of ads with more baby/family friendly companies?!

Theres only so long they can push cleaning before needing to branch out surely?!
The thing is they don’t do anything. When Paul was little Sam was taking him the baby groups, she had anabell karmel round to help with weaning Paul he life is pretty interesting. Hinch goes to B&M and home bargains and spends most of her time at home. He’s doesn’t spend time with her son and she has little banter with Jamie. A series would be incredibly boring. I think they are definitely trying to be some sort of duo but hopefully not on our television screens

Just before she goes to bed and gets her talcy neck sucked and rattled off bugboy she just needs to tell the gram what a fab caring person she is because she can’t sleep until she knows handsnommmezzzzz manzzzzz and ronnieblesshimduzenthaveteethduzhavefeetz are asleep. Such a selfless lady
But doesn’t every parent check on their kids before bed. Mine are 5 and 3 and I’ve check on them before I go to bed every night. She really thinks she’s the mum of a the year but truth is she’s a pretty piss poor mother

Reactions: 23
Just noticed her checking on Henry before bed after it was suggested here that ma barker was staying in Henry’s room and Henry was staying in the spare master bedroom, Soph we should all be getting a commission rate for providing you with content, I’m sure all us trolls would agree it be donated to a worthy cause though cause we’re not greedy twats like you 😁
But did you notice he’s on top of a fleece and then this morning he’s in her bed 👀

Reactions: 8
Where did everyone get the idea she is a paramedic? I often wonder why Hinch doesn’t mention it at a time like now?
Not sure. I’ve never seen hinch mention it. Like I’ve said before according to her Facebook she’s studying to be a paramedic and started in 2018 but not sure if she’s fully registered yet.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’m the only one but I really dislike her garden almost as much as I dislike her house! It’s totally soul less! I know new builds take ages to establish but it’s just so sterile. That poor RonnieBlessIm is never going to be kicking a ball out there scuffing up that grass is he? 😔
Wouldn’t he have to be outdoors and potentially get mucky doing that. It’s never going to happen!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She wanted to actually double the house????? WTAF
To have more empty bedrooms to fill with gifted shite or shite from eBay 😩
I don’t understand how she can say she loves the house so much and would never move when she’s changed so much about it, it’s barely the same house. She should have sold it and bought/built her own McMansion in the middle of nowhere. She has to be seen to have the best of everything, great big extension for no reason, 3 cars sitting on her new driveway. They only ever go anywhere together so it’s not like they need a car each.
why can’t some of her neighbours be on here and dish the dirt! ☕

Reactions: 24
Just catching up on last night's stories. Wow throwing a strop and sulking in the garden because Onslow got his film choice (a classic by the way. Sophie you have tit taste in movies). I swear be only puts up with her tit because she's rolling in money. Any other circumstances and he'd have left her spoilt ass already.

Reactions: 15
Like seriously how much does Ronnie nap?? I’m expecting my second baby August and looking forward to all this free time I ‘forgot’ you get - certainly don’t remember it with my now five year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s 10.20am, how is that kid ready for a nap already?! He must think well there’s duck all else happening for me around here, may as well sleep

What she really means is “cup of tea and a fag”. Make that birds nest on her head stink even more
so sad, by 9 months mine were just kipping for an hour (2 tops) in the afternoon! he has nothing to stimulate him thats the problem. I watched Solomons stories this morning and I was actually chuckling along with Rex when they were playing hide and seek he is SUCH a happy and animated kid! I know we have all said it but the difference is astonishing

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My 10 month old is sometimes ready for a nap about 9. But I guess that’s what happens when you wake up at 5!
Although this passed week he’s down to 1 nap a day, around 12-1. So I’m getting even less done. My toddler dropped all naps by 2.

Reactions: 9
My 8 month old naps twice a day. Once a couple of hours after be wakes up (he's up at 5:30/6 so usually ready for his nap about 8ish) and then once in the afternoon. I just let him nap as long as he needs to so usually 2hrs in the morning and 2hrs in the afternoon. I just watch his cues and if he's getting really cranky and he's been fed, changed keeps pushing his toys away I can tell he's ready for one. I can get a fair amount done when be naps but nothing on the level as Hinch. Normally it's just a quick hoover, a load of laundry or any washing up we've accumulated. I don't have a house husband looking after him the rest of the day so I use that time for a rest myself.

Reactions: 20
Why the duck is he napping at 10 am? She went on the other day how ronnies ‘sleeping through until 7’ why the actual duck does he need yet another sleep? Hes 9 months old? Poor thing has about 6/7 naps a day so she can clean. Bet hes not even asleep just staring around blankly. Probably doesnt even know how to cry

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Good god she’s infuriated me this morning!!! I really feel sorry for her sheep that worship her.. She makes out that when ronnie is asleep she gets all that done... perfecting her already spotless home!! Those oven liners had a few crumbs on .. when most of us look into our ovens and can’t see past the minging oven door!!! Pining already clean toilets.. wash loads of 5 items!! Even when I get a wash load from my laundry bin there’s the hand wash stuff that’s been in there a year!! It’s just not the real world! And how many sad acts still put their ‘cloths to bed’????? I’ve noticed she’s stopped doing that?? Argh!!! Rant over. Good morning Tattlers x

Reactions: 26
I thought he’d moved out at one point because he was hardly there at all! She could have booted him if she had PND or something and she was always on her own day and night. Very strange.
Nah, he alluded to her having it when they did Stacey’s podcast which I’m not sure she did but if she did, he defo helped her through it from what was said. He actually came across really well on that if I remember rightly.

Reactions: 6
Why the duck is he napping at 10 am? She went on the other day how ronnies ‘sleeping through until 7’ why the actual duck does he need yet another sleep? Hes 9 months old? Poor thing has about 6/7 naps a day so she can clean. Bet hes not even asleep just staring around blankly. Probably doesnt even know how to cry
My son is 8 months, he Wakes up at 8 and is back in bed by half 10 for his nap, all babies are different in that way 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.