Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gona lie I’m scared of bees, and wasps although they are horrible little fuckers so a bit more understandable! However that was a bit of an overreaction and I def wouldn't kill a bee as I know they are harmless in the grand scheme of things!! It’s def fun in the summer walking past the lavender bushes outside my flat when the bees are out though....get a right sweat on when I see them 😂
I know I certainly wouldn’t have the bottle to try feeding it sugar water but would have happily tipped the bucket over (very quickly!! 🙈) and legged it back indoors to give it a chance to fly off! But yeh, I wouldn’t kill them though ffs!

Reactions: 9
All her twattery worked then, just spotted 2 stories about her on the Ok mag Twitter feed.
😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry if I’m the only one but I really dislike her garden almost as much as I dislike her house! It’s totally soul less! I know new builds take ages to establish but it’s just so sterile. That poor RonnieBlessIm is never going to be kicking a ball out there scuffing up that grass is he? 😔

Reactions: 26
Sorry if I’m the only one but I really dislike her garden almost as much as I dislike her house! It’s totally soul less! I know new builds take ages to establish but it’s just so sterile. That poor RonnieBlessIm is never going to be kicking a ball out there scuffing up that grass is he? 😔
Like she’d ever let him kick a ball about anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Omg I cannot deal anymore. ‘Ebayer’ ‘guyssssss’ ‘all the best’ ‘soph’, The ugly Gretel filter, Jamie’s face, Henry’s face 😂 these are all getting on my nerves amongst others.

I want to know whose paid that much for her ‘little book of lists’ aka a blank book

Also I keep wondering how on earth she’s going to cope when Ronnieblessim starts walking and running riot like my toddlers do 🤔 it’s easy to keep a house clean and tidy when they’re small but when he’s 2 surely she’s going to go nuts???

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200401-072607_Instagram.jpg

Anyone else notice 3 cars on the driveway....has Ma Barker got a black car??!

Also, if you thought Gorilla glue was bad, all this talk about talc 🤦‍♀️ links to female cancer...bleeping idiot

Also, all this talk about gorilla glue and shes 'promoting' using talc which has quite big connection to female cancer - bleeping idiot

• Heart
View attachment 102375
Anyone else notice 3 cars on the driveway....has Ma Barker got a black car??!

Also, if you thought Gorilla glue was bad, all this talk about talc 🤦‍♀️ links to female cancer...bleeping idiot

Also, all this talk about gorilla glue and shes 'promoting' using talc which has quite big connection to female cancer - bleeping idiot
There was a black car at Ma Barkers house when Hinch was prancing about with Ronnie on the driveway. As it was on charge I am assuming it didn't belong to the Hinchs.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were just carrying on regardless and she had popped round for coffee - they seem to be the sort of family who only give a damn about themselves

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Same re the talc she used earlier. I bet poor Ron Ron gets smothered in it after every bath. duck the cancer risk, as long as it smells nice. Moron.
Probably got it cheap on ebay, so it's come straight from China and is pure asbestos 🙄🙄🙄

Screenshot_20200331-182545~4.png
Screenshot_20200331-182702~4.png

First time I've seen the house front and back, the roof is flat at the front but apex at the back? So somewhere in the middle is a big fat mess of valleys? It almost looks like two different houses? How the hell have they managed to build that and why? Did the council do it to prevent her extending into the roof? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just before she goes to bed and gets her talcy neck sucked and rattled off bugboy she just needs to tell the gram what a fab caring person she is because she can’t sleep until she knows handsnommmezzzzz manzzzzz and ronnieblesshimduzenthaveteethduzhavefeetz are asleep. Such a selfless lady
Her life is so boring though. What would the content be? her wanking her tap off or going to B&M. They are the dullest people on the planet who try to be funny but fail miserably at doing so. Even the bee episode was so contrived and fake with her doing that very strange twitch in the back garden. I personally think she would be opening herself up to even more criticism if they did do that. And also because she lies and tries to hide things all the time she would be even more exposed. It would be car crash TV.

• Haha
Aw lovely, they’re sitting in her egg chair. Can we all take a moment to remember how happy she looked the day they bought it
That picture of her is so shocking! At first glance I thought she still had that ridiculous granny filter on 😱😱

There’s a case for expectation vs reality if I ever did see one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Get yout troll laughing socks around thisView attachment 102237
Whenever I see this floor plan I just laugh. I have a degree in interior architecture and this is an abysmal layout. It makes no sense, they could have made that house amazing. A real family home, yet it's a mishmash of awkward rooms. But of course I'm just a jealous troll! 😂

Of course she doesn't like rush hour 🙄 she has no sense of humour the miserable bleep. She only likes the stalker films because she can relate 😂
Rush hour and rush hour 2 are my favourite movies ever, I used to watch them so often when I was younger I could basically quote the whole movie 😂 but just because it's not something she picked she's miserable. What a nasty woman. Marriage is about compromise. Hubby likes star wars, I don't, but I don't sit there with a face like a smacked arse when he puts it on. Equally he doesn't like my crime shows, but he doesn't moan when I have them on. Miserable toad 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stoopid is as stoopid does (in best Forrest Gump voice!) Dear god these idiots!!! 😱
4FCB1D1C-1FAF-4EA1-996D-D92C495EEDE8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Stoopid is as stoopid does (in best Forrest Gump voice!) Dear god these idiots!!! 😱
View attachment 102387
This is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen and really baffles me that people would think to do this. I’ve also seen people refilling their plug ins with the stuff. I can’t even bring myself to put a capful of it in the plug hole

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
‘Guyssss I feel instantly sick before I go out’ remember I’ve got anxiety? I think she forgot she was meant to have it (she doesn’t seem very anxious in the current climate when everybody else is) so she had to quickly throw that in there

Reactions: 21
I've just watched yesterday's stories with the sound on and now I wish I hadn't. All that screeching about twats, hysterical laughter about talcum powder, and carrying on like a baby because a bee was in one of the tatty plant pots. How are her family and friends not embarrassed by her? That face when it was a film she didn't want to watch made me want to stamp on her head! 😠😠

Reactions: 23
bleeping Jesus Lord, what does she look like?!
Those stupid shoulder pumps thinking she’s a dancer an the aggressiveness in her face I absolutley cannot bleeping stand her
I’ve not been on this thread much over run in work (i work in intensive care ) but catching up
On these threads I cannot believe she is actually turning into more of a wanker!!! She is loosing the plot , an she is dying for us to hear her sing “Jamie says I have a good voice but don’t ha e the confidence to sing” fuckoff you stupid witch !!! You have the confidence to show your bony body shoulder blades an collar bones sticking out half naked in front if the camera half the time I think your tit is gunna flop out but then I remember you pre-record your stories !!! Soph it’s time to realise your not 16 and you are a grown woman , your not playing house and do have an actual baby and not a doll !!! A baby you 100% must stop showing in the bath and as for that fan page (if it wasn’t actually you who started it) how can you sit back an let some random weirdo start a fan page , I says is full of pedos too! Ther everywhere , you have no clue about safeguarding your baby , all your pictures are “staged” ther is nothing “relatable”
About you anni bleeping hope your time is running out you self absorbed fuckin twit !!!

Those stupid shoulder pumps thinking she’s a dancer an the aggressiveness in her face I absolutley cannot bleeping stand her
I’ve not been on this thread much over run in work (i work in intensive care ) but catching up
On these threads I cannot believe she is actually turning into more of a wanker!!! She is loosing the plot , an she is dying for us to hear her sing “Jamie says I have a good voice but don’t ha e the confidence to sing” fuckoff you stupid witch !!! You have the confidence to show your bony body shoulder blades an collar bones sticking out half naked in front if the camera half the time I think your tit is gunna flop out but then I remember you pre-record your stories !!! Soph it’s time to realise your not 16 and you are a grown woman , your not playing house and do have an actual baby and not a doll !!! A baby you 100% must stop showing in the bath and as for that fan page (if it wasn’t actually you who started it) how can you sit back an let some random weirdo start a fan page , I says is full of Weirdos too! Ther everywhere , you have no clue about safeguarding your baby , all your pictures are “staged” ther is nothing “relatable”
About you anni bleeping hope your time is running out you self absorbed fuckin twit !!!
Side note - insta is full of paedos too (that was meant to say !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.