Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simply the Vest is such a thick twit pouring a whole cup of sugared water over that bee rather than giving it a few drops! I mean seriously, how stupid do you have to bee?
😂 Was I the one hearing the bee go “garrrrrrlgggflleeelaa”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anybody seen staceys stories today? Can’t help but notice the difference in her and Rex to grinchfingers and ronron. Stacey is so more hands on with Rex, letting him sit on her knee whilst doing her face (not that she needed to do all that to sit in her living room but hey!) but he was grabbing stuff and having a little explore of things... meanwhile in grey palace poor little Ronster is never anywhere to be seen while his crackpot of a mother slaps her face whilst aggressively dancing as she’s doing her face routine! Her whole personality is just so self centred and not maternal at all. I bet that poor little lad doesn’t even know what his own mum looks like naturally

Reactions: 40
Has anybody seen staceys stories today? Can’t help but notice the difference in her and Rex to grinchfingers and ronron. Stacey is so more hands on with Rex, letting him sit on her knee whilst doing her face (not that she needed to do all that to sit in her living room but hey!) but he was grabbing stuff and having a little explore of things... meanwhile in grey palace poor little Ronster is never anywhere to be seen while his crackpot of a mother slaps her face whilst aggressively dancing as she’s doing her face routine! Her whole personality is just so self centred and not maternal at all. I bet that poor little lad doesn’t even know what his own mum looks like naturally
It's really sad isn't it! I actually feel so sorry for the lad. She seem's to put herself before her own baby and it's awful to watch.

Reactions: 23
can just imagine her talking all the way through the film to annoy Jamie so he switches it off and watches one of her “straight to dvd” picks

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she really complaining about having to watch one of Jamie's film's? When he has just had to put up with THREE of her's in a row? Such a bleep. I remember making my partner watch all of Breaking Bad because he had never seen it, and as a deal, after he had watched it all, I had to watch ALL of the Star Wars film's... I genuinely enjoyed them!

Reactions: 31
So its ok for her to make him to watch a chick-flick movie the other day or whatever crap it was but now it’s something he likes and she couldn’t even be bother......WOW super relationship goals here isn’t it 👌🏻👌🏻
Sums it up really doesn’t it. Selfishhhhh. She’s never gonna let Ronnie watch paw patrol is she

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually love these threads 😂 you lot crack me up. Not bad for a miserable bunch of trolls 😏 ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh so Jamie did put some films in and surprise surprise after saying it’s been her films the last 3 time magically tonight it’s Jamie’s choice but as usual she’s being a spoilt witch about it. She’s a vile woman

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really is a miserable cow. How can she not like Rush Hour, it’s a classic. She looks like she’s in a huff & has decided she won’t like it, because it’s Jamie’s choice not hers. Me and my other half have really different taste in films but we compromise and watch a mixture of each other’s choices. I’ve seen some films I’ve really enjoyed through that. She’s horrible, one of Jamie’s favourite films and she can’t make the effort to at least give it a chance. hole 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Rex is adorable, he looks like such a happy wee thing. The one with him singing at the piano the other day was so cute. He’s inquisitive and in at everything and his relationship with his big brothers is really lovely. Then there’s poor Ronnie that’s ignored most of the day unless it’s to be posed for fake pics for the gram, poor little sausage.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s such a diva she walks out half way through the film to show of her bleeping lights? If Jamie did that she would probably lock the door on him. Of course they are still #couplegoals 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 31
First time tattler here. I’ve been a lurker for a while 😂 can I just say how much she’s bleeping me off at the moment. This tit that’s going on with the world has made me realise A LOT. I mean a tit load!! So seeing her kid eat porridge every morning (I’m not a mum I’m not arsed about kid posts) and now refilling that bleeping basket of candles and how it makes her happy really grinds my gears. Life isn’t normal so she needs to step out of her bubble and acknowledge this. She is young and healthy, she could be volunteering her time to help others. Not saying everyone should! But she has a platform to ask others to do so. I used to be a fan, I skip all her talking stories now especially bleeping gretal, what a bore. The joke is over hun..move the duck on. The fake laughs to the camera as well and the fake jumping at scary movies. How’s about...share your stash in your narnia, stop buying bleeping baskets and eat some fruit and veg! Fuming tonight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She really does get more annoying by the day! Don’t get me started on #couplegoals a relationship is about give and take not grab grab grab me me me the selfish cow, imagine walking out of watching a movie with your husband to show your stupid sheep some ridiculous solar lights 🙄🙄🙄 what kind of mad fantasy world does she live in 😳

Reactions: 21
soph just get off your phone and try watching the film, not everything is about you you know! Just because it doesn’t involve any minkys or zoflora! Try expanding your tiny little brain sometime.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.