Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic here guyyzzzz but I came across these from 5 years ago. Totally stunned as it's like looking at a completely different person. 😲
Well, apart from those bloody eyebrows!!!!!!!
That left one, urgh. She looks like a right cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she doesn't like rush hour 🙄 she has no sense of humour the miserable bleep. She only likes the stalker films because she can relate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was just looking at her extension plans. Their plans that were rejected were much bigger. She would have had a larger master bedroom and Ronnie would have had a larger bedroom/nursery. I bet she was proper sulking when they rejected it and she had to make them smaller. Shame!

Rejected
20200331_220119.jpg

Accepted
20200331_220159.jpg

Reactions: 17
I was just looking at her extension plans. Their plans that were rejected were much bigger. She would have had a larger master bedroom and Ronnie would have had a larger bedroom/nursery. I bet she was proper sulking when they rejected it and she had to make them smaller. Shame!

Rejected
View attachment 102307

Accepted
View attachment 102308
So does she have an en-suite in her master bedroom now? Coz when she got ‘caught’ naked by the electrician she was having a shower in the en-suite in her old room

Reactions: 7
Right that's it!!!! This will be an essay! I will openly admit that I used to be a fan of hers. I always enjoyed her cleaning tips but never been a big fan of her personality. So over the past few months I've been seeing more and more things what rile me with her, and the way she Has acted tonight has literally made me find a hinch forum on google, sign up and rant!

What woman (or man) treats their husband the way she does? I mean, he's had to sit through her Disney and romance bullshit but as soon as he picks a film she's spitting the dummy out! In a relationship you compromise and everything should be equal. If I wanted to watch a chick flick or a Disney film every night then kick off when he chooses his, my fella would leave me! And rightly so. Obvs Jamie won't leave her because she's raking the money in.. and not only that but throwing is flip flop outside? Moaning his clothes are everywhere, getting the face on because he's talking to his friends.. urgh 😠

Another thing what riles me is how childish she is! A sex scene comes on and she acts all shy like a 12 year old.. Why is she such a prude? Jesus H Christ!!!

The bastarding filter!!! I just can't believe a woman with a face of fillers and new teeth has to hide herself? If I had all that work is be on show all the time!

And don't even get me STARTED on poor Ronnie! If she was an average working class Joe, social services would be around with the amount of time she sits on her arse and phone! There are people out there struggling to conceive or can't conceive but would die for a baby and then she's out here ignoring that boy, feeding him pure tit, no motherly cuddles or safety only for instagram and then messing on her phone 90% of the time! How is that fair???

I just can't cope with the craziness that's unfolding with her, it's just insane! If this is what money and popularity on social media does to you then bleeping keep it!

If your reading this Hinch, you need to sort yourself out ASAP before your life comes crashing down Infront out you.. you're human and you ARENT indestructible.

That's better 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 83
So does she have an en-suite in her master bedroom now? Coz when she got ‘caught’ naked by the electrician she was having a shower in the en-suite in her old room
I think it was approved but I don't think they ended up doing it because where it was approved on the plans is where they have their wardrobes. If you look at the rejected one she wanted big wardrobes at the foot of her bed but then had to change it to smaller ones. She probably wasn't happy with that and chose wardrobes instead of an en-suite. Where else was she going to hang all her off the shoulder tops?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone notice she had her heater on in the garden? Blatantly having a quick movie fag break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Right that's it!!!! This will be an essay! I will openly admit that I used to be a fan of hers. I always enjoyed her cleaning tips but never been a big fan of her personality. So over the past few months I've been seeing more and more things what rile me with her, and the way she Has acted tonight has literally made me find a hinch forum on google, sign up and rant!

What woman (or man) treats their husband the way she does? I mean, he's had to sit through her Disney and romance bullshit but as soon as he picks a film she's spitting the dummy out! In a relationship you compromise and everything should be equal. If I wanted to watch a chick flick or a Disney film every night then kick off when he chooses his, my fella would leave me! And rightly so. Obvs Jamie won't leave her because she's raking the money in.. and not only that but throwing is flip flop outside? Moaning his clothes are everywhere, getting the face on because he's talking to his friends.. urgh 😠

Another thing what riles me is how childish she is! A sex scene comes on and she acts all shy like a 12 year old.. Why is she such a prude? Jesus H Christ!!!

The bastarding filter!!! I just can't believe a woman with a face of fillers and new teeth has to hide herself? If I had all that work is be on show all the time!

And don't even get me STARTED on poor Ronnie! If she was an average working class Joe, social services would be around with the amount of time she sits on her arse and phone! There are people out there struggling to conceive or can't conceive but would die for a baby and then she's out here ignoring that boy, feeding him pure tit, no motherly cuddles or safety only for instagram and then messing on her phone 90% of the time! How is that fair???

I just can't cope with the craziness that's unfolding with her, it's just insane! If this is what money and popularity on social media does to you then bleeping keep it!

If your reading this Hinch, you need to sort yourself out ASAP before your life comes crashing down Infront out you.. you're human and you ARENT indestructible.

That's better 😴
You’re going to fit in here just fine 😉
Welcome, she’s as mad as a bag of spanners!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally off topic here guyyzzzz but I came across these from 5 years ago. Totally stunned as it's like looking at a completely different person. 😲
Well, apart from those bloody eyebrows!!!!!!!
She is such a hard faced cow

Anyone notice she had her heater on in the garden? Blatantly having a quick movie fag break 😂
She looks like she smokes 20 regal king size a day and lives off white bread

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think we’ve had a good old fashioned melt down since the “ask my bank” rant over the #gifted kitchen. Come on Verucca, that was months ago!!! Treat all the new tattlers to a new one!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hopefully, she will stand underneath it and melt. Plastic witch.
"Guysssss I just love it. I can sit out here now and be all cosy. I love it. I just love it."

10 minutes later the witch is nothing but a puddle with implants floating in.

20200331_223650.jpg

Come on, Hinch. We know you read here. Do us a favour and have a little rest under your heater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.