Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine when Ronnie is older and visits Ma and Pa Hinch. Poor fucker will probably still think he has to go behind the sofa.

I can just see it now...

20200331_200159.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
I think the real reason she refuses to move is because she has to be spitting distance from her parents. They’ve made the house too large for the plot it is in & no doubt it’s a bit of an eyesore on their block. More money than she knows what to do with & she keeps saying how much she loves fields. Would make sense to buy land and build your own (that’s certainly what I’d do if I had the money)
But no, they’ve ruined the house they had making it a weird, impractical lay out. And don’t even get my started on that ridiculous drive thru.
The grey abode has the exact same house minus the extension and the difference is unbelievable

Reactions: 6
So review of Hinch today....

A) where have the boobs come from 😳

B) she has been full on mingebag today. Shes losing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They definitely killed that bee. Which is horrific really because bees are such an essential part of our ecosystem. The idea is to give them a drop or two of sugar water, not sluice their entire body in it. That poor bee was trying to drag its drenched body away from them as it died. Don't buy the video of it flying away, there was nothing there.
Scumbags they are. Jaymeeee probably said it's ok Soph it deserved to die for scaring you.
Noooo I love bees. They are harmless 😔😔😔 and so precious like you said to our ecosystem

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Seriously.....WTF is that her vegetables storage rack....what’s vegetables are there that’s ate able and does she actually realise that you can’t just pop round to the shop here & then or whenever you feel like it to do abit of food shop......? And that’s all the bananas shes got for 2 adults and a baby soon to be 1 who can also eat bananas oh wait forgot she doesn’t have the time to give fresh fruit & veg......I’ll rather be with a dog than have her as my wife.....😮😂

Yes this! Both my daughter and husband leave them at the bottom of the stairs when theres a cupboard less than inch away. Number of times ive almost broke my neck
The amount of times I come home with my girls and the front door slams right back at me 😂 because he leaves his shoes right at the front door lol and you don’t see me flung them out the door......what a witch.....does she knows that he lives at that house that his paid for.....? And shes done duck all to the house apart from accepting freebies and clean on top of cleaned surfaces🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.