Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry we all may have to order some things online during “with everything that’s going on” but it’s bleeping selfish to repeatedly order your cheap eBay tit that you absolutely do not need. You’re putting another human being at risk being out and about delivering tit like that.

Reactions: 34
All that eBay tat she could of donated some PPE to her local nhs!

We are so low on supplies! More coming tomorrow I’m told! I’m on 2 covid-19 wards starting tomorrow. Never been so frightened in my life!!x

I’ve briefly seen her stories! 🙄
Thank you for all you do. Sending you a virtual hug. This is scary enough for us normal people. You are a rockstar.
Makes me so mad that people like that bimbo are worshipped. When it’s the people working for the NHS and on the frontline that should be revered .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
jesus who can be arsed, found this comment and many similar ones on winches recent post. I will never understand why people send full paragraphs to people they will never meet and will never read. actually makes me laugh🤣i’m 18 and couldn’t think of anything more stupid, and people commenting are grown women😂😂
She said, "I don't normally comment on anything."

She should really stick to that!

• Haha
Sorry we all may have to order some things online during “with everything that’s going on” but it’s bleeping selfish to repeatedly order your cheap eBay tit that you absolutely do not need. You’re putting another human being at risk being out and about delivering tit like that.
I felt really bad today as I had to place an online order for my pram and some baby bits. The only reason I done so is because the dispatch date is now showing as the month I'm due so I cant risk leaving it any longer. Doing that made me feel bad and there she is ordering hanging lanterns she doesn't even know where to hang.

Reactions: 24
jesus who can be arsed, found this comment and many similar ones on winches recent post. I will never understand why people send full paragraphs to people they will never meet and will never read. actually makes me laugh🤣i’m 18 and couldn’t think of anything more stupid, and people commenting are grown women😂😂
Parenting doesnt come with a book but there are rough milestones they should meet and if they dont it's a cause for concern. If hes six and still not saying a word are they going to be like "oh ronniewivdatufftsnoteefsyetmummashansnomsanddafeetz does not talk yet everyone develops differently" some things are a choice, formula vs breastfeeding, dummy or no dummy, disposable or cloth nappies, wire in, do what you want. But milestones should be kept in mind and I really hope shes in contact with a health visitor about Ronnie. Even if it's nothing any decent parent would be concerned.

Reactions: 28
Has she moved the photo with the three cars on or am I looking in the wrong place?
It’s on her stories still, where she’s looking out the window all worried and whatnot. Range Rover, Audi then a 3rd car parked on the drive

Reactions: 11
‘Look at my veg storage and smile’ wtf?! Honestly she is scraping the barrel for content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I so wish she wouldn't keep ordering tit online that she don't need.
My brother is a delivery driver and unfourtuntly he got Covid-19. He was out delivering parcels from 8am till 8pm sometimes later.
Surely she could wait to order these people haven't got disposable income espically now but her sheep will follow her and get into more debt.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Simply the Vest is such a thick twit pouring a whole cup of sugared water over that bee rather than giving it a few drops! I mean seriously, how stupid do you have to be?

Since she’s given him a more prominent role in the stories I’ve developed a real dislike of him!
Ffs 😡 what a total asshole

Reactions: 7
It's THEIR. Jesus bleeping wept, my 12 year old has known the difference for YEARS 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All that eBay tat she could of donated some PPE to her local nhs!

We are so low on supplies! More coming tomorrow I’m told! I’m on 2 covid-19 wards starting tomorrow. Never been so frightened in my life!!x

I’ve briefly seen her stories! 🙄
Thank you so much for everything you and your colleagues do. I can’t even begin to imagine how you feel. 🙏🏼❤ Xx

I so wish she wouldn't keep ordering tit online that she don't need.
My brother is a delivery driver and unfourtuntly he got Covid-19. He was out delivering parcels from 8am till 8pm sometimes later.
Surely she could wait to order these people haven't got disposable income espically now but her sheep will follow her and get into more debt.
Why can’t she grasp the meaning of essential and necessary. You only have to ask yourself one of those things to know the answer as to whether you should order something online or go out to buy. But she’s a spoiled brat and thick with it. Sorry about your brother. I hope he’s doing ok now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don’t get this ‘we saved for years’. They bought the house in 2016, to me ‘years’ is 5,6,7 years and chronologically it doesn’t seem to add up. I hate this ‘yes we could have moved’ malarkey, just another brag about how she’s made so much money they could have moved.
Pissed me off too. Her idea of saving is clearly different to mine as they also went on about 10 holidays the two years prior to buying the house - as well as concerts and nights out (it's all on her private account).
She hardly made sacrifices to buy the house.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She really don't give a duck does she ? Her and Mr 'bitchboy' are just a greedy brainless pair of knobheads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell she can't help herself!! Showing her crappy veg stand which makes her smile only to of course let people know for the 9876543 time that it was from eBay!! She is absolute vermin

Reactions: 10
Thank you so much for everything you and your colleagues do. I can’t even begin to imagine how you feel. 🙏🏼❤ Xx

Why can’t she grasp the meaning of essential and necessary. You only have to ask yourself one of those things to know the answer as to whether you should order something online or go out to buy. But she’s a spoiled brat and thick with it. Sorry about your brother. I hope he’s doing ok now.
Thank you he his still very ill at the moment but having to ride it out at home. He his a fighter so hopefully he will pull through soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“Parenting doesn’t come with a book”

Actually there’s loads of books on it, even your health visitor gives you a small one! I can’t see anything in mine about leaving your baby behind the couch for 9 months 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.