Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't believe in our cat having her own room either, however she seems to think otherwise! 😾
Errrrrm.... My cat has his own room (we happen to have a large landing in the last two houses) he HAS to sleep facing our bedroom door, to protect us 😍 I don't call it the landing, it's known as "the cat's bedroom" except last summer, when he fucked off for months on end 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lockdown taking me to new levels of boredom here, but I looked up her outdoor heaters on Argos.

One La Hacienda Electric Patio heater is £60. I think we can safely assume that they bought at least two, as she wrote ‘we bought these heaters’. So that’s over £100 on patio heaters in the middle of pandemic, which has put loads of people into great financial difficulty, so that they can get ‘cosy’ in the garden. Very relatable! 🙄

Far be it from me to tell people how they should spend their money, but if I was her I think I’d be laying off showing off extravagant purchases at the moment.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Errrrrm.... My cat has his own room (we happen to have a large landing in the last two houses) he HAS to sleep facing our bedroom door, to protect us 😍 I don't call it the landing, it's known as "the cat's bedroom" except last summer, when he fucked off for months on end 🤣🤣
Surely you mean your cat has his own 'waiting area'? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion

Book of lists set to be late, perhaps the best outcome to date

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The barmy army and their 1st world problems that they won’t survive a few extra days without a crappy notepad, imagine that being your main worry considering whats going on in the world 🙄
That’s ridiculous! Can’t believe they get their knickers in such a twist. If they buy a blank notebook it’ll be a lot cheaper and the same thing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The barmy army and their 1st world problems that they won’t survive a few extra days without a crappy notepad, imagine that being your main worry considering whats going on in the world 🙄
She needs it to keep her sane. I think it's too late for that. How about you just get some paper to write your stupid notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Totally off topic here guyyzzzz but I came across these from 5 years ago. Totally stunned as it's like looking at a completely different person. 😲
Well, apart from those bloody eyebrows!!!!!!!
So she would have been 25 in these photos? Bloody hell, looks like she had a paper round in Chernobyl

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I’m not keen on bee’s, definitely not wasps 🤣 but would you dare go on like that! So fake it’s ridiculous! And as for giving it a LITTLE sugar water. Doesn’t mean drown the thing!
im not mad but i talk to bees. if they come into my house i get something soft and ask them to climb on it and say i will take them outside. they always do it. so how clever that they understand what we say. i am being serious here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lockdown taking me to new levels of boredom here, but I looked up her outdoor heaters on Argos.

One La Hacienda Electric Patio heater is £60. I think we can safely assume that they bought at least two, as she wrote ‘we bought these heaters’. So that’s over £100 on patio heaters in the middle of pandemic, which has put loads of people into great financial difficulty, so that they can get ‘cosy’ in the garden. Very relatable! 🙄

Far be it from me to tell people how they should spend their money, but if I was her I think I’d be laying off showing off extravagant purchases at the moment.
Patio heaters were a running joke in my family when I was growing up. Hot air rises so we didn't think they could sufficiently heat you outside.

As for the bee, I actively look for bees to photograph when I can. They have all flown away fast so far though! I can't get someone being so scared of a bee.

Reactions: 13
Same! Hers is probably worth 6 times more than mine. Its just hers is just so bland, boring and just full of dusty plastic items ... Vesty clearly had zero say in any part of decorating and that "drive thru" was such a bad decision.

I also love the fact that I have REAL plants in my house
are you forgetting "keef the leaf"

All that eBay tat she could of donated some PPE to her local nhs!

We are so low on supplies! More coming tomorrow I’m told! I’m on 2 covid-19 wards starting tomorrow. Never been so frightened in my life!!x

I’ve briefly seen her stories! 🙄
hope you stay well and look after yourself. im so sorry you are having to do this.

bleeping dickheads they are! 😡
i really cant believe ppl are still following this craze tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.