Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories about the talc... she's hysterical (and I don't mean hysterically funny) does she actually think people want to know about vest boy kissing her neck?!

Soph we know you read here, some things you can keep private, you don't have to share that with the world and its mother, who btw definitely do not want that mental image.

If you'll excuse me I'm off to throw up my lunch🤮🤮🤮
When she went on Stacey's podcast (didn't listen myself) she mentioned that she's hornier than before she had WonWon, I think she's trying to keep up the appearance of her perfect life. Look my house is amazing, look my baby is so beautiful and clever, look my marriage is perfect. Is she trying to fool herself or us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If Ma Barker has moved in during isolation then ok. They’re all isolating together that’s fine. Fearne McCann’s mum has moved in with her and Sunday. Fearne’s a single mum I get that she might need some help. These two well they do duck all anyway even when they are allowed outside. Why do the need a third person?! Ronnie isn’t even a hassle anyway. He doesn’t move, he sleeps constantly. What’s the deal?
I think she uses the excuse of Ronnie is napping for when her mum has him. The kid seems to be constantly having a nap. Ma Barker watches him so she can screech along to Beyoncé looking like a creature possessed. She’ll never admit her mum helps out so it’s always that he’s down for a nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The car furthest away is Onslow’s VW Passat I believe? I’m sure that’s what he had and it looks like it from what you can see.

I mean, what household doesn’t need 3 cars when only one of you ever drives and the furthest you ever go is your local retail park?!

1585666430464.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If she’s an nhs worker, then her daughter will be at school as she’ll fall under the child of a key worker category
Don’t both parents have to be key workers? Otherwise why would she need to be in school if one parent is working. Not sure what her husband does for a living though .

Reactions: 4
Christ what was that Beyonce video about?? Can we just for a second appreciate the fact that she opened up Snapchat, applied that stupid filter, filmed herself singing and looking like some kind of derranged lunatic that's about to smash your window in, viewed it, thought "yeah I like that", saved it and uploaded it to Instagram complete with captions.

Is she actually trying to destroy her "career"? How can people still think she's funny and relatable. Please Gleam, if you're reading this, drop the witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
yeah but last week she was showing him sleeping in the spare room instead of his room, but she hasn’t for a while so maybe that’s what the poster meant...also she did show herself changing the sheets and everything the other day, maybe it was in preparation for Ma Barker’s arrival.

we’ve never had a spare room, out of curiosity do people generally keep it guest ready or just do it up if they know someone’s coming? I know a couple of people who do keep theirs looking immaculate at all times with regularly changed sheets, fairly sure if I ever have a spare room I will be too lazy for that (also, crucially, I do not want any guests)
We used to have a spare bed, I left it made with the same sheets as the day we bought it for about 3 years. Nobody ever stayed, so we put the bed on Freecycle and now have a joint office in bed 2 and then a dressing room in bed 3. I don't do guests that sleep over 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Refilling her wax basket made her smile? Jesus! She really is a simple bleep.
I keep my tea lights in a glass bowl. I refilled mine yesterday, the bag burst and I swore as they fell on the floor. Shall I take a picture of it to upload to the gram and caption it “refilled my tea light bowl...fucked it so I swore” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept she’s about as fun as a dose of the clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I keep my tea lights in a glass bowl. I refilled mine yesterday, the bag burst and I swore as they fell on the floor. Shall I take a picture of it to upload to the gram and caption it “refilled my tea light bowl...fucked it so I swore” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept she’s about as fun as a dose of the clap.
Haha!!! Do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is a bleeping bee and she’s shaking in fear. Of a bee. She needs a kick in the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG that hitting and twitching at herself over a bee. Go get some help woman it's not right

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ugh her latest story with the bumblebee; why is she twitching and scratching herself like that??! She is bleeping insane, she has a screw loose. Surely if you didn’t like bees you’d just leave the patio and go indoors for a bit?! Weirdo!!
Does she realise she will get more bees if she plants flowers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Moron.

I’m disgusted that she hasn’t altered her eBay habit at all even being in isolation. Every package that is delivered to her home is totally non essential.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bees are vital, precious and have purpose....Mrs Hunch they're way more needed than you!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wow so dumb!!!. Literally drowning the poor thing
Also for someone who doesn’t have time to respond to how people are feeling during lockdown she can find message within a minute to suggest sugar water for a bee

Reactions: 27
Listen up you stupid bimbo. We are in the middle of a pandemic. People of all ages are dying. But it’s ok because queen witch is having a garden delivery and constant eBay purchases. So you can make your garden look like the rest of the property. Cluttered with crap. Why don’t you do yourself a favour and buy a thesaurus. Learn some new words.

Reactions: 26
I’m not keen on bee’s, definitely not wasps 🤣 but would you dare go on like that! So fake it’s ridiculous! And as for giving it a LITTLE sugar water. Doesn’t mean drown the thing!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.