Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that house means soooooo much to her that they’ll never move?! Is that the same as that kitchen that meant sooooo much to her that she’d never replace it?! 🤔
Never did find out what happened to those bloody tiles did we?
On second thoughts I really couldn’t give a flying duck about her old tiles! 🥱
And bingo the tiles are mentioned. Along with more crap she has bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s a bleeping note book. How is she calling it’s a masterpiece? It’s not bleeping pride and prejudice. Also how has she got it 2 days before it’s released. I was so hoping that the one good thing to come out of this Coronavirus would be Mrs hinch’s new note book being delayed 😂😂🙈🙈
It looks so plain after you take away the hype and filters. Oh, dear

Reactions: 13
Those stories about the talc... she's hysterical (and I don't mean hysterically funny) does she actually think people want to know about vest boy kissing her neck?!

Soph we know you read here, some things you can keep private, you don't have to share that with the world and its mother, who btw definitely do not want that mental image.

If you'll excuse me I'm off to throw up my lunch🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a bleeping note book. How is she calling it’s a masterpiece? It’s not bleeping pride and prejudice. Also how has she got it 2 days before it’s released. I was so hoping that the one good thing to come out of this Coronavirus would be Mrs hinch’s new note book being delayed 😂😂🙈🙈
Another masterpieces.....says it all really doesn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck War and Peace then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck would you have the tiles that apparently mean so much to you smashed up in to tiny pieces for you to keep? Am I missing something?
I bet she’s going to make some sort of a mosaic, maybe in the garden. The hinchers will suggest this because it’s already half suggested anyway seen as that’s all a bag of smashed tiles would be used for. But she will give them the credit even though she was going to do it all along. It’s probably just another way to keep them hanging on, let them think they are actually part of her life in some way and make them think she respects their input

Reactions: 26
Why is she continuing to order absolute tit off ebay? Delivery drivers are unnecessarily putting themselves at risk in order to deliver that pile of crap. She’s so bleeping stupid and selfish.
I even msged her a few days ago about this dont think she saw it cos im not blocked

Reactions: 9
Thank God she's trying to keep the country in a positive mood! I feel better all ready now I've had a virtual tour of Greyville. The before and after pictures really cheered me up today and how lovely to see a fleet of expensive cars on the driveway.
Good to see those immaculate lines on the #gifted landing carpet made by the #gifted shark vacuum cleaner - that really made me smile!
The joy I have in seeing the continuous stream of packages arriving from Ebay is unparalleled and knowing her tat is readily available just makes my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hahahahahahaha masterpiece nahhhh you couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂 bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those stories about the talc... she's hysterical (and I don't mean hysterically funny) does she actually think people want to know about vest boy kissing her neck?!

Soph we know you read here, some things you can keep private, you don't have to share that with the world and its mother, who btw definitely do not want that mental image.

If you'll excuse me I'm off to throw up my lunch🤮🤮🤮
It's today's attempt to get the Daily Mail to notice her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Delivery on LQOCs new book has been put back to the 7th April so hopefully Sophie's masterpiece will be delayed too.
I assume that copy has been sent by Gleam

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.