Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve NEVER seen an advert for gorilla glue but within an hour of simply viewing her story today YouTube then came up advertising gorilla glue 😫😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can we just talk about how INCREDIBLY STUPID this is. Has she never read the back of the gorilla glue packet. It says it’s a carcinogen and may cause cancer, organ failure and skin irritation ... and she’s using it to glue nails back on ... I actually have no words 😡
311164A2-100B-467E-BAF6-8311079DB2B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Guys she’s had to glue her nail back on so we don’t spot the pre recorded videos 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Can we just talk about how INCREDIBLY STUPID this is. Has she never read the back of the gorilla glue packet. It says it’s a carcinogen and may cause cancer, organ failure and skin irritation ... and she’s using it to glue nails back on ... I actually have no words 😡View attachment 101579
“I don’t advise you to do this”
Posts to millions of sheep anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I reported her story of Ronnie in the bath last night and Instagram just got back to me to say it’s been removed! Progress with instagram maybe? Or has she deleted it herself? I’ve checked and it has gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I just got my report updated from Insta and it said “looks like the story was already removed”. Has the message got through?

Reactions: 25
“I don’t advise you to do this”
Posts to millions of sheep anyway
😂 exactly! So irresponsible of her. Normal people think twice before uploading to social media (I do anyway) Not hinch! People will be super gluing their nails on now because Queen Hinch said so 😳🙄

Reactions: 19
If you " don't advise you to do this" why post it to 3.2million followers you stupid, stupid woman.
That stuff is serious glue, she has probably permanently damaged her nail bed by doing that - what an idiot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I reported the bath photo last night just like I have every time she has posted one. For the first time they have actually removed it. I am so pleased.
So please all continue to report them every time she posts one so that eventually it might get into her thick head how stupid, irresponsible and dangerous it is.

Attachments

Reactions: 42
She's removed the story I think! Well Soph if you're reading here, thank you! Stop posting Ronnie in the bath and in any other ways his safety online is compromised. He can't give consent and He has no idea who's looking at his photos but you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Haven't looked at her stories today but I can't believe she's super glued a nail back on?! Even I'm not that dim! She's probably done some serious damage to her nail and dread to think how she's going to get it off! Surely any normal person would have just accepted the broken nail, or removed them all properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she'll do one of two things now.
A) she will carry on as though nothing happened
B) she will go very quiet, cry to Jamie, then later on post a story about how much she loves Ronnie, and how she will do anything to protect him.

Too bloody late though now isn't it! God knows there's enough paedophile rings out there and added to that is the amount of her followers who no doubt have numerous photos of Ronnie, wish he was their baby, love him so much and know where he lives! 😠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've been taking a break from Tattle recently, not because of you nasty trolls ;) but because the Covid-19 threads were making my anxiety go through the roof! That being said I HAD to come on here and comment on the Gorilla Glue on the nail! How stupid can you be! With that many followers, you really shouldn't be flaunting things like this!! I bet loads of young girls follow her, who have been unable to go out to get nail glue, and will now try this and cause serious damage to their nail beds!! How bloody thick can you be!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s used that glue on her nails?
jesus I used it to glue my shoe sole back to the shoe (we’ll gloss over how I managed to glue the peg to it) the fumes alone made me feel sick and dizzy
they do say that stupid people soon fall out of the gene pool
hopefully she’s next-and the sheep that follow her ‘don’t do this at home’ tip
its a bloody nail-people are dying of a virus and her nails are the most important thing in the world to them
ive done daft things in life-but I’ve never recorded them and shown them to over 3 million bots people

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.