Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why tf has she used gorilla glue to stick her nail back on? Tracy her friend is a nail tech so you'd think hinch would have asked her for advice or even a lend of nail glue😑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she getting all embarrassed and prude over a sex scene? We all know you’re a goer Verucca from how you stole your boss off his old missus.
How she ever had a baby baffles me. Onslow probably tried to penetrate her non existent nostril first working from hole to hole from the head down until he hit the right one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
How she ever had a baby baffles me. Onslow probably tried to penetrate her non existent nostril first working from hole to hole from the head down until he hit the right one.
I only joined Tattle today and as of yet, this is the funniest comment I've seen. HAHAHAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not surprised! Using glue to stick a nail on.....How stupid can one person be....actually scrap that. It’s Mrs Hinc h we’re talking about so no comments

she needsto be more careful! Especially considering how stupid the majority of her sheep, followers are.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she not trip over the other flip flop?
What a horrible thing to do - throwing your partners flip flop outside in the rain. How would she feel if he did that to her? Shows her level of intelligence and also kindness. What a great example she is to her child. Can’t believe she even added that to her stories for millions to watch. Did she think that was funny? Nasty - not funny.
It’s all for the GRAM!!!

This comment.....wtaf
Well she’s a sandwich short of a picnic that sparklenest women

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Stacey, wind your neck in and stick your hideous horse face in a nose bag will ya?

It’s not the fact that Ronnieblessimhaslonglgesandfootzandtuftz isn’t crawling or standing (without photoshop 🤣) It’s the fact that he’s not hit any of his milestones yet. Also he’s not encouraged out from behind the sofa where he might mess up Hinch’s perfect dull, cluttered, tasteless monstrosity of a house.

We know Stace hasn’t got any mates in real life, and she’s only got Hinch because Gleam put them together, but does she really love her to the moon and back? 😂😂🤣 Such a load of bullshit, go nibble another Daim bar, your teeth could do with a bit of trimming. 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think going off the caption of her most recent photo of Ronnie, she has mostly definitely been on Tattle and reading what people have been saying about Ronnies development 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Hahahhaaahaah ‘I’m always late to the party... silly old me, silly ole soph’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs he isn’t “our Ronnie” why are these people so pathetic? 😡 Grabby doesn’t care about you. Only things she cares about are her, fatsomes and money.

Just wanted to say. I am so glad I have found this forum and you bunch of sane people. 🍾🥳
What is Mrskshappy on? ‘He’s doing himself’ ? bleeping illiterate numptys!

Hahahhaaahaah ‘I’m always late to the party... silly old me, silly ole soph’
Not THAT late

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If Ronnie is pulling himself up and standing why is it always up that one basket? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t he be trying to get up the coffee table? Her legs? The sofa?
He’s got no chance of getting no where other than behind that bloody sofa 😢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.