Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single post on the ‘fan page’ of ronnie was posted on the 14th Jan and theres been none since? Hinch strikes again 🤣sad bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is also a hinch appreciation page. It's scary as duck. Literally taking all her old photos and uploading them constantly. Why on earth would you want that. Their obsession with her is something I'd never want to encounter in my life. I actually reckon the majority of all these dimwits must be stalkers I just can't get my head around it all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is really pissing me off today. She has a bad case of liar liar pants on fire . She is such a witch forcing Ronnie to stand up for pictures. Then the rest of the time keeping him in one area. That post with all the sycophants replying. Praying for a reply from madam witch. 🤬

Reactions: 17
She is really pissing me off today. She has a bad case of liar liar pants on fire . She is such a witch forcing Ronnie to stand up for pictures. Then the rest of the time keeping him in one area. That post with all the sycophants replying. Praying for a reply from madam witch. 🤬
Yeah imagine Hinch being the person you look up to. I imagine all that goes on in her head all day is the same sound her bleeping shark hoovers make... a complete vacuum. Her taste in men, films and music is just tragic and it actually makes me cringe so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SOMEONE HAS MADE A RONNIE FAN PAGE, I CAN’T 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
That is such a worry and just to think she has provided that person with every single image of her innocent little boy. She’s absolutely deluded and irresponsible.

Reactions: 18
You’re totally right, they aren’t relatable but that’s why she’s saying “does anyone else do this guys?” and showing those questions as well. It’s what she thinks other people do or what gets her messages from people telling her they do things.
The hinchers will just pretend they do it to get in her dms and on her stories

Reactions: 6
She’s pissed me off more than normal too!! The way she speaks to her child 🤦🏻‍♀️ “He does not have toofs yet” bleeping hell, learn to speak normal you bleeping bellend! I know we are not all perfect guyyyyssss but come on 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Ronnie is pulling himself up and standing why is it always up that one basket? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t he be trying to get up the coffee table? Her legs? The sofa?

Reactions: 46
Did Jamie just not bother putting any of his films in the basket, knowing he would t get to watch his choices if they came up anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
FFS - they're watching Indecent Proposal - she'll be getting ideas after it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Solomon’s comment 🙄 clearly they’ve been reading here and she’s been having to give hinch pep talks behind the scenes.
Of course no two babies are the same, but the things pointed out about Ronnie are valid and basic milestones

What’s she gonna do if/ when the health visitor says the same thing? Stamp her foot and demand a 2nd opinion??
I think she would rather do that then admit she was wrong & tattle was right

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Video evidence or it never happened 😂😂😂 Things can easily be staged for pictures but the floor and highchair look totally clean. Basically she wants to make it seem that he’s on real food but he’s still eating those gross pouches with the odd gross processed finger food thrown in. if he is eating real food why aren’t they all eating together? I never once spoon fed my daughter and I always had every meal with her so she could see me eating. Yes a lot of it ended up on the floor or smooshed into her tray but by Ronnies age she was eating properly and by 12 months was able to spoon feed herself. I don’t know why hinch has to lie about these things coz she’s only lying to herself and she’s the only one setting Ronnie's development back. If she knows he should be eating real food why not just give it to him instead of lying about it?
I thought the same, I’ve never seen a cleaner Hugh chair, never mind after he’s thrown all his food everywhere as she said 🤣

Reactions: 14
Okay a few things about madam's stories...

1) why the duck is she using so much sheen then lighting a candle, fire hazard waiting to happen!
2) when she was carrying her stupid caddie or what ever it's bloody called, why was her book/journal included it in, is it to remind us of her status!
3) who the duck has a waiting room in their house, like 'guyyyssss hold on a minute you have to sit in my waiting room' get a bleeping grip!
4) stop putting that stupid filter on your baby boy, unlike you he doesn't need it!
5) talk properly, you just make yourself look more and more dumb, which isn't hard now is it.
6) anyone see the look Ron Ron gave her, made me chuckle. at least we ain't the only ones that think she is crackers.

ATB X

Reactions: 28
Absolutely sickening. Why would someone make a Ronnie fan account. I couldn’t imagine a world where I would want to share personal pictures of my child for all to see. even if a family member uploaded pictures to anywhere like that of my kids I’d be fuming. I can understand family pictures being put on social media,if your that way inclined but just of children on their own I don’t feel like there’s any need, as some of these weirdo accounts that have been shown they can be used for alsorts. To be honest I find it all very vain, sort of like “oh look how cute my child is”. I couldn’t care less wether strangers found my child cute or special or funny because it’s not for anyone else to think. I know all of those things and don’t need validation from anyone else. But hinch, it’s blatantly obvious that she has a very shallow outlook on Ronnie and she doesn’t know any other love than how you love a baby because they haven’t developed personalities yet. It’s only ever about his outfits, his physical appearance or his belongings. She never praises anything that he does or the type of person he’s growing into....it’s all incredibly sad.
That was such a rant but it really grates on me when it comes to Ronnie. I have a background in working with children and it’s just so alarming to me that she doesn’t seem to support his well being.

Reactions: 23
This is what I thought when it got to the third night and yet again it was HER film choice?!?! That just doesn't happen. She is bleeping annoying and if I was forced to watch tit like this I'd leave my partner. I hate the pair of them but a *tiny* part of me does feel a bit sorry for him having to put up with her tit all day, every day.

Reactions: 19
If Ronnie is pulling himself up and standing why is it always up that one basket? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t he be trying to get up the coffee table? Her legs? The sofa?
That’s why it’s so obvious that it’s staged and she doesn’t have a clue about children. It’s made to look like he wants his toys. But in reality curious babies want to reach everything they can’t have. Most children who are just discovering they can explore aren’t really going to be attracted to the same toys that are plonked in front of them day in day out

Reactions: 23
Okay a few things about madam's stories...

1) why the duck is she using so much sheen then lighting a candle, fire hazard waiting to happen!
2) when she was carrying her stupid caddie or what ever it's bloody called, why was her book/journal included it in, is it to remind us of her status!
3) who the duck has a waiting room in their house, like 'guyyyssss hold on a minute you have to sit in my waiting room' get a bleeping grip!
4) stop putting that stupid filter on your baby boy, unlike you he doesn't need it!
5) talk properly, you just make yourself look more and more dumb, which isn't hard now is it.
6) anyone see the look Ron Ron gave her, made me chuckle. at least we ain't the only ones that think she is crackers.

ATB X
👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.