Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand shoes on the carpet in our house. Because we’re both posties it makes me feel sick where we’ve walked outside and I can’t stand it if he walks on the downstairs rug with this shoes on 😂😂 we have laminate downstairs but it just makes me feel grim. I don’t take his shoes off his feet and chuck them in the garden if he doesn’t take them off tho😂😂😂
do you just him out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahhaaahaah ‘I’m always late to the party... silly old me, silly ole soph’
This was supposed to be in response to her commenting on that onion thing that she’s ‘late to the party to’. I despair. I see she’s doing a lot more cleaning now her cleaner is in quarantine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand this onion thing can someone explain? Have i missed something I thought I was upto date 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Stacey Solomon does my head in. She looks like Roddy from Flushed Away. Her and Hinch are both as thick as pig tit so I can see why they get on so well 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry the guy leaves ONE pair of shoes in her precious immaculate house and she bleeping throws them out in the rain?! To impress her followers? What a nasty cow. Can you imagine Joe Wicks or someone filming throwing his wife’s slippers out in horrible weather because she wasn’t following his commands to clear them every whenever they’re not on his feet?! There would be outcry. Within my happy home currently I can see two pairs of shoes beneath the shoe storage unit and one in the kitchen for taking bins out. Is it annoying? A bit but not really.
To be fair, I have thrown my partners shoes from a 2nd floor window before.
I was so sick and tired of not being able to get in or out the front door...after what felt like the 220th of asking him to put them in the cupboard, I flipped and said I will throw them out the window if he doesn’t learn to put them away. He said I wouldn’t dare...but I did 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Soph, if you thought anything about Ronnie, you’d stop exploiting him on Instagram, stop with the bath photos and stop with the filter that makes him look like a grey haired stavros flately

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.