Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Grinch hadn’t documented her child’s everyday life in great detail on Instagram, she wouldn’t be having to respond to people who are questioning his development. It’s a problem of her own making.

I’m so glad social media wasn’t a thing when I was a child. Not that I think for one minute that my parents would’ve plastered pictures of me all over it. I’m just glad I grew up in a world without it.

Reactions: 28
I literally hate Hinchers. I have never seen a bunch of grown women who lick someone arse so much. I her having a celebrity that you like and stuff but the messages they write to hinch are actually really embarrassing I wouldn’t even say things like that to my own friends and family. I don’t get why they love her so much and why they continue to defend her when they know she is wrong. Sometimes I think they actually deserve everything hinch throws at them. Even now with all this going on I’ve seen Hinchers boasting about their stockpile of cleaning products and actually praising hinch for encouraging them to do it. All of it is so bizarre. I just don’t get it. Do we have any ex die hard hincers here? Can you please explain to me what if the fascination with this woman and why they are so desperate to get her to notice them.
Hinch = Regina George

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know I'm late with this one but if we ever wanted "proof" Henry is never walked, then yesterday's chemical spray fest is it. She opened the window, 2 drops of rain came in so she shat her pants and chose suffocation instead. I've never had a dog but had to go out in all weathers for my horse, so same thing. No dog owner living in the UK would freak out at that. Thinking about it, you never see the fat dog piss wet through and covered in mud, Jamie and Henry coming back soaked to the skin, never see him have a bath, or "tips" on how to clean up after a wet dog. Just a bit of fake water splashed at the back door last year 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
All of the Hinchers are brain dead morons. Have nothing better to do than get wet over a cloth and some minging spray. Imagine that being your life. Grey was actually one of my favourite colours but after seeing her obsession with it... it now drives me mad! Ronnie is going to have a tit fit when he discovers the magical world of colour the poor lad.
They’re all complete Hinchbots it’s frightening! I was in the cleaning aisle of B&M a few weeks back with my sister in law (pre lockdown when there was still cleaning stuff on the shelves) I picked up that new flash stuff Hinch is always wittering on about the French soap one & there’s one with bicarb, just to have a sniff out of curiosity, holy jeez it stinks of cat piss! Just as we were just chatting between ourselves about how stinking it was & having a giggle when this woman gave us this look of total distain, picks up 4 bottles of said cat piss and said to us that Mrs Hinch uses it so she needs to get some for her own narnia. That set us off laughing even more. We were like naughty kids getting a telling off 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do we have any actual evidence that she stole him off someone else? As far as i knew that was just an assumption made on here and someones run with it.

I'm not aiming this at anyone in particular, its just this is how we geta bad reputation, people saying we are making up stories and rumours etc. Unless you see evidence take everything you say on here with a pinch of salt. Although of course if theres evidence I'd love to see it for tea purposes 🍵🍵

*steps off soap box and tucks it back into narnia*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw that comment on terryfoster101 photo of Ronnie, maybe now she'll learn to stop putting him out there for the world to see?!

Nah who am I kidding. She's as thick as pig shite.

Reactions: 31
Someone’s commented on the post of RonJonLongLegsNoTeef saying he’s advanced and intelligent

LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Lol that lame attempt to try protect your son after it’s way too late and he’s already out there for the weirdos to steal any pics they want. Also what a wet fish Jamie is having no say in this, my partner wouldn’t let some creepy guy on insta do that...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If Grinch hadn’t documented her child’s everyday life in great detail on Instagram, she wouldn’t be having to respond to people who are questioning his development. It’s a problem of her own making.

I’m so glad social media wasn’t a thing when I was a child. Not that I think for one minute that my parents would’ve plastered pictures of me all over it. I’m just glad I grew up in a world without it.

They are both as bad as each other . Onslow just as guilty for allowing it happen right under his nose. Letting her exploit and expose their child every day to god knows all and sundry. Does she really believe her 3.2 million sheep are all nice kind sweet people ?? Pair of complete knobscratches 🙄 it actually stresses me out seeing Ronnie. I personally don't give a rat's arse what she cleans , sells and bleeping eats I do care what she is doing to her innocent child and then she has the bloody audasicty to moan and complain about people commenting 🙄 vile, the pair of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
They’re all complete Hinchbots it’s frightening! I was in the cleaning aisle of B&M a few weeks back with my sister in law (pre lockdown when there was still cleaning stuff on the shelves) I picked up that new flash stuff Hinch is always wittering on about the French soap one & there’s one with bicarb, just to have a sniff out of curiosity, holy jeez it stinks of cat piss! Just as we were just chatting between ourselves about how stinking it was & having a giggle when this woman gave us this look of total distain, picks up 4 bottles of said cat piss and said to us that Mrs Hinch uses it so she needs to get some for her own narnia. That set us off laughing even more. We were like naughty kids getting a telling off 🙄😂
Good god! That’s just so bleeping sad. I’ve smelt the French soap one before and it gives me a bleeping headache.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.